• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are the DEAD really DEAD??

Booko

Deviled Hen
Popeyesays said:
By the way, its probably Manichaean dualism that gives Satan the greatest boost.

Regards,
Scott

Yes...btw and thanks for the frubals.

Do you suppose there's some sort of cosmic significance to the fact that you now have 10666 frubals, and we're having a chat about el Diablo?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm. :devil:

Opethian

Surely you will join me in hell? I have extra passes. You simply must bring an amp and your guitar though. We can have us some real fun.

(Forgive me, but the Opethian on Free2code.net is a pretty talented young quitarist and I am assuming you are he. Correct me if I am wrong.)

Excellent, I heard that satan has a large collection of death and black metal records, and a whole room of the best electric guitars and amps, so I wouldn't even have to bring anything but your ticket :D . And yeah I'm the same crazy guy.