• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are stuffed animals sentient, Divine, are they Gods?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
First of all, adorable picture. :)

Second, I'm assuming this meant to brighten our day with humor. :)
Yes, in fact, I put it in religious debates because I thought it would add to the humor "is this really a theological debate, something to dispute about with theologians such as Saint Tomas Aquarius." :p

But even that was something I figured everyone would know, he's crazy , but does not really think stuffed animals have souls...

But, I watched Andy , sid Philips, woody, buzz light year... toy story... sentient spirits can bless, curse, or charge objects...that much I do believe has happened...

I saw the accounts of the doll that inspired the Annabelle movie as being possessed. The man who touched/ steadied the Ark of the covenant in unworthily died instantly , according to Scripture...

The Ark falling into the hands of the enemy causing tumors and curses... Bringing the Ark into battlefield helping win military victories is Biblical..I suppose a stuffed animal could receive those abilities if Hashem willed it be so.
. :D