• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Some On the Right Continuing the Same Rhetoric and Tactics

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
To make a counter-point:

That caused the Republicans to lose big in 2008 and are causing a lot of elections to flip to Democrats this year. And will they continue these tactics further solidifying and entrenching voters against them?

Would some Republicans like to see those who engage in this counter productive nonsense like to tell them to sit down and shut up?

They say stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
To make a counter-point:

That caused the Republicans to lose big in 2008 and are causing a lot of elections to flip to Democrats this year. And will they continue these tactics further solidifying and entrenching voters against them?

Would some Republicans like to see those who engage in this counter productive nonsense like to tell them to sit down and shut up?

They say stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

Like I say, politics. Go forth as usual...

Stupid+kids+the+last+gif+is+for+the+people+who_1b0f4d_5462933.gif

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Are they?

Once upon a time they would have rejected Trump.

Once upon a time, Trump would have ran as a Democrat. I wonder if having receive the nomination, how many Democrats would have supported him?

What's more important to Americans, personal character or party loyalty?

I suspect the later...

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Once upon a time, Trump would have ran as a Democrat. I wonder if having receive the nomination, how many Democrats would have supported him?

I suspect the later...

Their belief in the Democratic Party is far more to do with it than anything Trump has done (many of his policies emulate older Democratic ideas). We all decide whether to take opinions and adapt them as beliefs, but I've never in my life seen the insanity of this last election on the left. Generally, I used to perceive the right as a bit "nutty" and the left as "reasonable". That all changed... And, not because of anything that Trump or Clinton were doing, lol. I simply just couldn't get behind the immature worldview that pervades them at this moment.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Considering how many were willing to vote for Bernie, I assume that not many would settle for Trump.

I suspect the later...

For Republicans, apparently so. Democrats, probably not.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Considering how many were willing to vote for Bernie, I assume that not many would settle for Trump.

For Republicans, apparently so. Democrats, probably not.

Well at least we know who's to blame for Trump.;)

socharlie

To make a counter-point:

I am still waiting when republicans would do anything different than democrats.