• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Setians Reconstructionist?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Is the Setian practice reconstructionist at all? why or why not? Perhaps it depends?

Iti oj

Premium Member
Setian philosophy is a form of eclectic remanifestation.
So more of a reinventing. Would this true be true of all setians? How do you think your path would differ from.a reconstructionist path? would a reconstructionist be lhp?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
So more of a reinventing. Would this true be true of all setians? How do you think your path would differ from.a reconstructionist path? would a reconstructionist be lhp?
A "reconstructionist" could very well be lhp. Most Setians I think combine their own understandings with that which they may have learned from studying the ancient philosophies, and form their own belief systems.

Iti oj

Premium Member
A "reconstructionist" could very well be lhp. Most Setians I think combine their own understandings with that which they may have learned from studying the ancient philosophies, and form their own belief systems.
how do you understand and use the ancient philosophies?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
What is your understanding of the ancient philosophies? How do you apply the understanding to your practice?

I might get back to you on the first question here. As for the second, I primarily apply my knowledge and understandings towards the furtherance of my own being and Xeper.

Iti oj

Premium Member
I might get back to you on the first question here. As for the second, I primarily apply my knowledge and understandings towards the furtherance of my own being and Xeper.
thats why and where not how. =D and I look forward to it!

L.Keane

Master Cosmonaut~EoB
Iti oj,

That is a good enough reason.

So based on your understanding of Setian philosophy and practice (here I'm using the term Setian to point to the Temple of Set), is it reconstructionist in your opinion?

All best,

Lloyd