• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are human beings interdimentional?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In your understanding or belief. Are human beings actually existing simultanioues in different dimension?

My personal understanding is that yes we are actually existing in many dimensions at the same time, where each "me" is slightly different but our life is more or less unfolding the same, but i also believe the time aspect is different in each dimension, so maybe it is dimension where we are just born, and other where we already lived. But in the moste pure exisence we are one Main consiouesness.

What is your understanding of this topic?

Nimos

In your understanding or belief. Are human beings actually existing simultanioues in different dimension?

My personal understanding is that yes we are actually existing in many dimensions at the same time, where each "me" is slightly different but our life is more or less unfolding the same, but i also believe the time aspect is different in each dimension, so maybe it is dimension where we are just born, and other where we already lived. But in the moste pure exisence we are one Main consiouesness.

I don't believe that to be the case, I think there is only one me and that is it.

but the idea you are presenting is not unrealistic, if we are to run with the idea of multiverses and there being infinite universes then obviously the chance of multiple versions of one self is possible. However whether these exists in alternative universes in their own timeline or in separated time dimensions within our universe, then I would probably find the first option more likely. As I do not see how the last one should be possible and again even the first one I find to be highly unlikely, but then again im not a huge fan of the multiverse theory in the first place :)

exchemist

Veteran Member

According to modern science, human beings exist in four dimensions.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
As you know, i am not a beliver in science, they know so little.

But at least they "know" what they know by repeatability, observation, measurement and experiment and not guess based on personal belief.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What I have learnt. We live as a human owning a brain with chemicals that due to atmospheric conditions...which owns by machine proof the ability to record all articles inanimate and animate...which first proves that we do not own it.

For if it can record and transmit such images as the Earth as a feed back from space image....Earth owns its own form in space as a stone planet first.

Hence human designed, being bio prove that they copied the known ability to record and transmit as an atmospheric condition, being both image and voice.

What many humans do not even placate today is that due to nuclear conversion, the cold held O UFO mass of the past that was stopped in the Jesus attack, had in fact been reheated in the re use of the Temple, as the Shroud incident much later. So it was doubly proven that it was evil.

Hence cooling of the UFO was real, O it was held as a cold visiting radiation mass...and due to it coming and visiting and being held in our light gas burning atmosphere, it kept irradiating life. Why we were constantly sick ever since, waiting for out of space gases asteroid wandering star to put gas mass back to block it out.

It would have kept it cooled and held a long way away from Earth.

Since nuclear power plant, the UFO O mass has been removed to a smaller hotter mass...so it released what is termed a whole lot of replicator signals. Which in variation of the radio wave transmissions, keeps communicating images back and forth that we own as feedback into hotter and hotter signals.

So our images and sense of self becomes multi, how multiple personality disorder is activated....and it is also a sense of self changing. The reason I know I saw human male and female sexual visions being burnt, and change into a vibrated image of evil spirits..as the signals change and variate the cooled gas imagery we normally/naturally see.

It had been explained factually in all conditions in AI by my brother's own occult phenomena studies and attacks, how he assisted me to understand what was happening to us all....and to warn science that to believe in dimension when Earth owns cold zero spatial body by bread TH first......not depth, the bread th as a stated accountable theme.

Belongs only to God Earth was the statement of the bread TH.

You would then realize what UFO converting of Earths fixed and held radiation cold mass has caused...the brain and mind to change its owned perceptions.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

We do know that the mice are pandimensional beings.
(They're the ones running the program.)

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member

Personally I don't believe time as a thing exists. Everything happens in the present. The past and future are only mental projections.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
If they know, why does science so often have to change their answer after some time?

Erm, because of the obvious - science knowledge is mediated by humans and we, unless you are entirely unaware, are extremely fallible - but we often have good enough answers that work such that we don't bother dotting the i's and crossing the tees. Science is often messy despite the attempt to bring as much down to the essence as possible. Not notice we tend to use human-designed machinery often to achieve such - and where errors are likely to creep in? I can't understand your hostility to science. Having any sort of religious belief should never place one in an antagonistic position towards science unless what one would rather believe has a very flimsy base - which appears to be the case here on RF all too often.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Erm, because of the obvious - science knowledge is mediated by humans and we, unless you are entirely unaware, are extremely fallible - but we often have good enough answers that work such that we don't bother dotting the i's and crossing the tees. Science is often messy despite the attempt to bring as much down to the essence as possible. Not notice we tend to use human-designed machinery often to achieve such - and where errors are likely to creep in? I can't understand your hostility to science. Having any sort of religious belief should never place one in an antagonistic position towards science unless what one would rather believe has a very flimsy base - which appears to be the case here on RF all too often.
Not hostil. But a non beliver in that science can ever give me what spiritual teaching does.