• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Gentiles Inherently Atheists?

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
Jesus was a necessarily sarcastic man (hiding true meaning), who lived an overly ironic life. He actually mentions his hope, that he doesn't become a stumbling block. --He obviously knew.

You're really right before the finish line.

james dixon

Premium Member
And here again, the result of Jewish/Christian propaganda over the millenia.

You may be surprised on how much this so called propaganda goes..,
Google "spitting on Christians"
Google "IDF shooting children"

But you won't so I will throw a little more sauce into the mix---

FIRST ACTS OF TERRORISM, COINING THE PHRASE

I post this topic in a religious forum because the perpetrators of the acts below were carried out by a specific group of people to achieve a specific aim and that was to create terror; i.e. terrorism within the communities and this collective group were Israelites, which is in my view a relevant religious topic.

The Ten Commandments form the basis of Jewish law,[56] stating God's universal and timeless standard of right and wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Commandments

The fifth (5) commandment is/was

Thou shall not kill.; i.e. murder

Google Irgun, Haganah and Stern gangs and you will get 144,000 hits

Zionists threw bombs into buses and cafes and sent bombs to British officials

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem,.,.,killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, supported by the Palmach forces, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were captured and paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then shot in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

Notice above, they were wearing British uniforms--

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
You have to look just a little further to see the irony.

Why use the terms Jew, and Gentile?
i used the term gentile and atheist based on how the person views, or believes in god.

the word isn't based on an exclusive christian, or jewish understanding.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/gentile?s=t

jesus considered a jew not based on relationship to blood but to selflessness as an action.

the word judah literally means praised; which is a synonym for exalted, blessed, admired. blessed(praised) are the peacemakers, they shall be called the children of god.

The Father in Heaven is neither Jew, nor Gentile. Jesus spoke truthfully in this case:

Matthew 23:9
so then the idea of god is not exclusive to either a jewish, gentile, or atheist understanding of something apart from self. that is the only distinction jesus made between those who serve all(god) and those who predominantly serve self.

a tree is known by it's fruits, a person by their actions. love or hate by their results.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I take it that you're being as creative with your definition of "shows" as you were with "gentile."
i wouldn't consider it being creative to knowing all definitions of a word, or believing i should take everything someone says as literal; especially when they speak in parables, and fables.

Ah - he told you this, did he?
like brer rabbit told his stories, yes. like plato's allegories,

Last edited: