• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Doctors Being Forced to Put COVID-19 on Death Certificates Without Evidence?

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
Now, just to be clear, before everyone gets enraged at me again for starting another controversial COVID-19 thread, I do not know if the person in the video is telling the truth or not. He may be lying, or he may not be. I tend to think he is not lying, but I can't be sure. If what he is saying is true, how much is it actually inflating the death numbers? Again, I don't know. I'm not going to be arguing with people over this, because I don't know the answers. The only thing that I will say that I hope we all agree on is: This claim should definitely be investigated, because if what he is saying is true, it is very concerning.

Well, something or another is killing a lot more people than statistically normal for this time of year.

Not just a small amount more than usual:

coronavirus-missing-deaths-promo-1587448676216-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v6.png

46,000 Missing Deaths: Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Outbreak

0*wrwUoVP5A5rsmmdv

Measuring the true toll of the pandemic

Notanumber

A Free Man
At least you admit Covid killed him. If he hadn't contracted it, he wouldn't have died that day.

He was fortunate to have lived long enough to catch it but he would not have caught it had he not needed to attend hospital.

How many other people are rushed into hospital with heart problems only to be polished off by the CCP virus that they catch while in hospital?

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
He was fortunate to have lived long enough to catch it but he would not have caught it had he not needed to attend hospital.

How many other people are rushed into hospital with heart problems only to be polished off by the CCP virus that they catch while in hospital?
Well, if one looks at it just that way, then perhaps you could say that few or even no deaths are caused by Covid 19 possibly -- and instead attribute them all to things like pneumonia, or stroke, or blood clot, etc.? If only my heart was made of the latest tech each year, and my immune system twice as strong, then I could live until.... until cytokine storm?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Well, if one looks at it just that way, then perhaps you could say that few or even no deaths are caused by Covid 19 possibly -- and instead attribute them all to things like pneumonia, or stroke, or blood clot, etc.? If only my heart was made of the latest tech each year, and my immune system twice as strong, then I could live until.... until cytokine storm?

I would have to be seriously ill before I would even contemplate going into hospital at this time.

Many others are of the same opinion.

exchemist

Veteran Member
By the way, I think I now know why @Hubert Farnsworth was pushing this stuff yesterday.

According to this: Trump gives up on virus fight to focus on economic recovery – and re-election Trump has given up on the medical advice and the attempts to control the virus and intends to let it rip. His own office now predicts well over 100,000 casualties from this change of strategy.

So the game now is to let the deaths accelerate and mount a disinformation campaign, Putin-style, to question the veracity of the numbers, so as to make rational discussion of the human cost in lives impossible.

You've got to admit, it has a certain Machiavellian ingenuity. But not even the Chinese were so ruthless.

Heyo

Veteran Member
By the way, I think I now know why @Hubert Farnsworth was pushing this stuff yesterday.

According to this: Trump gives up on virus fight to focus on economic recovery – and re-election Trump has given up on the medical advice and the attempts to control the virus and intends to let it rip. His own office now predicts well over 100,000 casualties from this change of strategy.

So the game now is to let the deaths accelerate and mount a disinformation campaign, Putin-style, to question the veracity of the numbers, so as to make rational discussion of the human cost in lives impossible.

You've got to admit, it has a certain Machiavellian ingenuity. But not even the Chinese were so ruthless.
100,000 is not a new number. Dr. Fauci predicted 100,000 to 200,000 deaths in March and corrected the upper limit to 240,000 later.
The US hasn't even reached the inflexion point yet and already 65,000 confirmed deaths. (Probably they same again in undetected cases) The same number of deaths is to be expected on the way down the curve.

exchemist

Veteran Member
100,000 is not a new number. Dr. Fauci predicted 100,000 to 200,000 deaths in March and corrected the upper limit to 240,000 later.
The US hasn't even reached the inflexion point yet and already 65,000 confirmed deaths. (Probably they same again in undetected cases) The same number of deaths is to be expected on the way down the curve.
Yes I know. However I think the hope was that by sticking with the lockdowns it would would come in at the bottom of that range. Now it looks as if it may at the top - or even higher if there is a second wave, as there could easily be.