• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are disbelievers najis?

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
No the site has an in English button
Which is using Google translate to translate. The Hadith is saying that the sacrifices of the Jews and Christians are halal or acceptable to eat to be more precise (except for booze) but the sacrifices of the idolaters are forbidden to eat. It is that simple. Ask people who know the Hadith, just don't take my word for it.

David T

Premium Member
What do you mean 'experiences' though?

...I just literally can't stand that attitude, it just repulses me to the point I think I need to leave this forum.
Well our experiences are primary. Religious experience is very real. Its so deep and so hard to understand we tend to cloth that experience from the nearest clothing rack. Religion., "look i had this experience here is a handy set of clothes and there you go i believe my set of clothes"

And the counter debate" your clothing sucks its ill fitting it makes no sense i dont believe in your set of clothing here i am more decently dressed".
Which outfit fits you!? Or do you mix and match and oh this doesnt fit niw i need that there better, but that xlashes with this betrer. But theylse oants are to short better but the hat is horrible better.

We become rather fixated on that to bend reality to fit our clothes. Logiflex i say.

What does bob do runs around pointing at the clothing mocking it. I do to. We fet butt hurt its personal and we dont want to hear it. Thats why culture is broken thats how we approach spirituality science all of it. Bad bad bad. All of it. John muir said, "off to the wiods i go to lose my mind and save my soul.

I might say if i run off to the city i will find my mind but lose my soul.

And a mind without a soul is an empty flat dead poor excuse for a life and i would go insane because of it.

I am a mountain man naturist. Naturist is a term for nudist i found out and said perfect. I stand between the clothing of science naturalism, and the clothing of religion... buck naked.
Metaphor here ok not literal stick with me now!!!!

So nature straight up no science religion nonsense as it tends to get overly dressed. I dont believe i dont not believe, i am not agnostic, i know.

The Reverend Bob

And I don't think it is really a hadith but a tradition about a tradition with some Islamic jurisprudence mixed in but it is the tradition that the sacrifices of Jews and Christians are acceptable to eat but the sacrifices of idolaters is not acceptable to eat.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Well our experiences are primary. Religious experience is very real. Its so deep and so hard to understand we tend to cloth that experience from the nearest clothing rack. Religion., "look i had this experience here is a handy set of clothes and there you go i believe my set of clothes"

And the counter debate" your clothing sucks its ill fitting it makes no sense i dont believe in your set of clothing here i am more decently dressed".
Which outfit fits you!? Or do you mix and match and oh this doesnt fit niw i need that there better, but that xlashes with this betrer. But theylse oants are to short better but the hat is horrible better.

We become rather fixated on that to bend reality to fit our clothes. Logiflex i say.

What does bob do runs around pointing at the clothing mocking it. I do to. We fet butt hurt its personal and we dont want to hear it. Thats why culture is broken thats how we approach spirituality science all of it. Bad bad bad. All of it. John muir said, "off to the wiods i go to lose my mind and save my soul.

I might say if i run off to the city i will find my mind but lose my soul.

And a mind without a soul is an empty flat dead poor excuse for a life and i would go insane because of it.

I am a mountain man naturist. Naturist is a term for nudist i found out and said perfect. I stand between the clothing of science naturalism, and the clothing of religion... buck naked.
Metaphor here ok not literal stick with me now!!!!

So nature straight up no science religion nonsense as it tends to get overly dressed. I dont believe i dont not believe, i am not agnostic, i know.

Its psychopathic to mock people for having ideas.

And from the depest core of my soul, I feel that the reverend is a deep-seated sociopath, bordering psychopath, and this forum is his new toy. And a KNOWN liar, because he mocked my dead mother on purpose 3 times, and lied each time... That was how he introduced himself to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Which is using Google translate to translate. The Hadith is saying that the sacrifices of the Jews and Christians are halal or acceptable to eat to be more precise (except for booze) but the sacrifices of the idolaters are forbidden to eat. It is that simple. Ask people who know the Hadith, just don't take my word for it.
I was having trouble with the link as well. can you provide a little more info so i can search out the Hadith and other sources for this ?

The Reverend Bob

I was having trouble with the link as well. can you provide a little more info so i can search out the Hadith and other sources for this ?
The part about wet hand is from a Hadith if I remember i am trying to find the exact one, but the part about the sacrifices of the Jews and Christians being acceptable to eat is in the Quran itself and there are several commentaries I know of that state that an idolater isn't physically unclean of themselves but spiritually unclean. I haven't studied the Quran for year but the subject came up with a Orthodox Christian friend whether it was Biblical to eat at a Indian restaurant if the food was offered to idols, so i have been trying to study what all three of the Abrahamic religion have to say about this.

Cooky

Veteran Member
That would be a first. The book has a long tradition of creating such destructive strife.

That's because Islam was created by a psychopath, and many of those who are apologists for it, are psychopaths themselves.

Afterall, what psychopath wouldn't appreciate, or find logic in an ideology that prioritizes power and control over secondary traits such as humbleness and compassion?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wasp

One reasoning Shia Muslims have given for disbelievers being najis is surah al-Ma'idah ayah 5:

"Today, all good things have been made lawful to you. The food of the People of the Book is lawful to you, and your food is lawful to them. The chaste believing women and the chaste women of the people who were given the Book before you, are lawful to you, provided that you give them their dowers, and marry them, neither committing fornication nor taking them as mistresses. The deeds of anyone who rejects the faith will come to nothing, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers."

It doesn't say that the food of other people is lawful. But this reasoning is poor taking into account the context. The preceding ayat speaks about what is not lawful. This one speaks about what is lawful. Farther more the preceding verse 5:4 reads:

"If they ask you what has been made lawful for them, say, All good things have been made lawful for you; and what you have taught your birds and beasts of prey to catch, training them as God has taught you. So eat what they catch for you, but first pronounce God's name over it. Fear God, for God is swift in taking account."

Because the people were used to asking what is permitted, but are encouraged to ask instead what is prohibited, because as a rule the things that aren't prohibited are permitted.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Its psychopathic to mock people for having ideas.

And from the depest core of my soul, I feel that the reverend is a deep-seated sociopath, bordering psychopath, and this forum is his new toy. And a KNOWN liar, because he mocked my dead mother on purpose 3 times, and lied each time... That was how he introduced himself to me.

That's because Islam was created by a psychopath, and many of those who are apologists for it, are psychopaths themselves.

Afterall, what psychopath wouldn't appreciate, or find logic in an ideology that prioritizes power and control over secondary traits such as humbleness and compassion?

Um...are you alright? And you're totally wrong about Islam, by the way.