• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Creationists the Great Pretenders?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nonsense. You have explained nothing! You have ducked and dodged my comments and the comments of many others.

1. You believe Jesus is God.
  2. You believe God is eternal.

If both the above are correct, then Jesus/God caused the Great Flood.

If either is false, please explain.
It appears that dad is very easily fooled. When Jesus puts on a different hat he swears that it is not Jesus.

ecco

Veteran Member
Right, so man got so wicked, and murderous and human sacrificing, and perverted, and demonic and dangerous, that in order to have man be able to last long enough for Salvation to come one day, He had to save just a few good folks.

If God/Jesus' creation "got so wicked, and murderous and human sacrificing, and perverted, and demonic and dangerous" then that speaks very poorly of the abilities of your so-called omniscient, omnipotent God. He knew, for most of eternity, before he ever made Adam & Eve, how things would turn out. Yet He went ahead with His pi$$ poor design anyway, knowing what would happen. He knew He was going to have to drown them all. That's really sick.

He later was able to have a nation among wicked nations set up to allow Jesus to enter the world with His plan for all men.

What Nation?
How well is the plan working out? The whole Jesus trip was a complete waste of time and effort. It was as poorly planned and executed as His original creation.

dad

Undefeated
That was after killing off 99.9% of humans on the planet didn't work. That's some loving behavior right there. o_O

Your idea of morality makes me sick to my stomach.
His children will be like the stars in number one day. Living forever, no death, love everywhere, happiness, fulfillment, excitement etc etc. The evil people of Noah's day were not allowed to stop our destiny. Side with who you like.

dad

Undefeated
If God/Jesus' creation "got so wicked, and murderous and human sacrificing, and perverted, and demonic and dangerous" then that speaks very poorly of the abilities of your so-called omniscient, omnipotent God. He knew, for most of eternity, before he ever made Adam & Eve, how things would turn out. Yet He went ahead with His pi$$ poor design anyway, knowing what would happen. He knew He was going to have to drown them all. That's really sick.

What Nation?
How well is the plan working out? The whole Jesus trip was a complete waste of time and effort. It was as poorly planned and executed as His original creation.
Israel was His people set up to introduce Salvation. As for man's lessons from the fall, well I think we will be better for it.

dad

Undefeated
Nonsense. You have explained nothing! You have ducked and dodged my comments and the comments of many others.

1. You believe Jesus is God.
  2. You believe God is eternal.

If both the above are correct, then Jesus/God caused the Great Flood.

If either is false, please explain.
I did. Listen.

To know God and comprehend the OT we must know Jesus. Jesus is what God is all about, He came down and revealed that to us.

Audie

Veteran Member

What Nation?

Hard to imagine that those old timers
were more thoroughly rotten evil wicked and
bad than the people of today!

Bear Wild

Like I said, sickening.
The sad thing is he seems to feel it his divine mission just to write anything whether it makes sense or not just make false statements against the theory of evolution. Thus he will post anything just to be contrary. He seems to think that if he just posts enough gibberish he will save someone from the "ungodly" heathen theory of evolution. And of course he does it with absolutely no evidence except from is "good" book. I am sure there is nothing we can say to dissuade him. So on we go.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The sad thing is he seems to feel it his divine mission just to write anything whether it makes sense or not just make false statements against the theory of evolution. Thus he will post anything just to be contrary. He seems to think that if he just posts enough gibberish he will save someone from the "ungodly" heathen theory of evolution. And of course he does it with absolutely no evidence except from is "good" book. I am sure there is nothing we can say to dissuade him. So on we go.
I was just thinking the exact same thing.
Onward and upward!