• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are "black" Americans owed something besides the protection provided by the same laws ...

shmogie

So, you must have a point, what is it ?

You don´t think that some Black and Hispanics have bad things to say about whites when they get together ?

You chose very specific incidents. Do none of your white contacts ever make other different observations ?

If not, then you work with and are friends with a pretty lousy lot.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Perfect ! After they cough up a Black Catholic Bishop could give them absolution, fleeced and forgiven.

What more could a guilt ridden white masochist want ?
goodwhitepersoncertificate.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Trump has been coming up with zillions of taxpayer dollars pay off the victims of his trade wars.
Isn't that buying votes with government money?
Tom
The difference I'd expect.
Democrats will never actually pony up the money.

Have any of the virtue-signalers figured out what to do
with the entire country that their Heroic and Noble
ancestors stole from a stone age people?
I'm not sure if you were referring to me as being a virtue signaler, believe me I'm not trying to do that at all. I am actually asking a sincere question. I sincerely just want to know if any of the expressions and point of views are from African Americans or not. I would be interested in hearing from an African American on this question

Audie

Veteran Member
I'm not sure if you were referring to me as being a virtue signaler, believe me I'm not trying to do that at all. I am actually asking a sincere question. I sincerely just want to know if any of the expressions and point of views are from African Americans or not. I would be interested in hearing from an African American on this question

nonono not at all about you

in answer to your q tho, the bearded one claims to be

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Because Dems are.
Btw, so are Pubs.
But if you look at actual numbers you can see that the party of Trump is the party of fiscal insanity.
Clinton cut the federal deficit. Bush shot it through the roof. Obama cut it. And now Trump is cranking it up again.

In our 2 party system, you can vote for fiscal sanity or you can vote Republican. Those are the choices. And we both know what you voted for in 2016.
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But if you look at actual numbers you can see that the party of Trump is the party of fiscal insanity.
I've posted already about massive deficit spending during his admin.
But Congress gets blame too.
Clinton cut the federal deficit. Bush shot it through the roof. Obama cut it. And now Trump is cranking it up again.
As always, don't forget Congress.
But Clinton did have a hand in later spending increases due
to his crime bill, which greatly increased incarceration.
And in case I didn't mention it....don't forget Congress.
In our 2 party system, you can vote for fiscal sanity or you can vote Republican. Those are the choices. And we both know what you voted for in 2016.
Oh, you Democrats...never seeing the sins from your own party.
You're in no way fiscally responsible either.

Shad

Veteran Member
Trump has been coming up with zillions of taxpayer dollars pay off the victims of his trade wars.
Isn't that buying votes with government money?

Nope as he was already elected while the Dems offer it as part of a campaign promise

Shad

Veteran Member

Clinton did no such thing. You are confusing budget deficits with debt. Clinton still added 260 billion to the national debt. Bush blew it up. Obama made it worse. Trump made it worse. Fact is the US spending is out of control but the population in general is against cutting spending as it would include entitlements be it subsidies, social programs, abandoning Iraq/Afghanistan, etc.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Nope as he was already elected while the Dems offer it as part of a campaign promise
Trump never got elected.

Nor did he say that he'd have to buy back all the votes his foreign policy cost. He said that trade wars were easy to win.
Tom

shmogie

Trump never got elected ?
Trump never got elected.

Nor did he say that he'd have to buy back all the votes his foreign policy cost. He said that trade wars were easy to win.
Tom
Trump wasn`t elected ? I guess English is your second, or third language. Your history is a little shaky too.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Trump never got elected ?

Trump wasn`t elected ? I guess English is your second, or third language. Your history is a little shaky too.
We don't elect presidents. They are appointed.
Clinton was the top vote getter in 2016. But she isn't president.

And no, obviously, trade wars aren't easy to win either. Just another part of the bill of goods Trump sold you.
Tom

Shad

Veteran Member
Trump never got elected.

Trump won according to laws regarding US election. You may disagree with those laws and rules but is irrelevant to the fact he still won.

Nor did he say that he'd have to buy back all the votes his foreign policy cost.

Irrelevant non-point

He said that trade wars were easy to win.
Tom

So far he has been winning. Winning does not mean a clean victory.

shmogie

Ah, Presidents are elected by the votes of the electors sent by each state to the electoral college.

Even Chuckie Shumer supports forcing China to change itś trade policies, he supports Trump on this.