• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Baha’u’llah’s prophecies coming true?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
But no Gods come forth to humans to submit to. Even you Baha'i admit you are only guessing a god exists because you are impressed (for bad reasons) that messengers are authentic. So you could be dead wrong, and what are you actually submitting to? Your thinking assumes too much for it to be arguable, especially against critical thinkers. You guys bite off way too much and can't back it up.

I will leave that all to the critical thinkers.

Regards Tony

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A theist just a human theoried earths past reactions to build a machine to react safely ....he believed. Just inside his machines body.

His thesis however was never first. His thesis occurrence was not inside his machine. Not in any term theism does his machine exist.

Theist said I do the same reaction as I theoried cosmic yet it will be inside my machine.

A sun star holds higher energy than a planet energy inside of its metal stone. Pressurised moment.

Theories are about a non existing fake machine first not even a machine was a star thesis. About the cold sun not his mass energy via earth stone and not any earths machine.

All status first is never inside of his machine the thesis is everywhere else not his machine.

Then he forces controls a fixed machine position by a fixed reaction.

Cosmos is evolving cooling. He says I should be kept safe created creating is cooling.......
Earth not star energy mass nor its star gases.

The first status highest coldest most energy the star only.

Does not evolve it's cold gases they burn out. Leaves space sin holes. As earth was never a suns mass.

Was the highest man scientists teaching.

Particles held separate by their own little space. Travel back in space time heated to radiating space to convert them. His thesis how I achieve it reaction.

Said science I am performing time space travel by particle reactions. Via cold space first.

Was a choice. Wasn't natural reality. As earth as particles are pressurised fixed fused when they were still heated owning no comments about space for particle fusion...going back in time.

Humans going back in time by thoughts or going forward in time their fixed life thinking the biologist theist says is a bacteria either way.

So how is a human a representative of advice in biology as inferred to be gods energy to react inside a machine by man's wisdom.

In fact his theist human told him first if you tried to make biology go back in time it would just be a bacteria. Same as biology going into a future.

Which proves the occultist totally ignored his owned human biology theists advice.

Says I want the reaction knowing it will destroy life. As he places earths biology beginnings in cosmic star gases himself.

Claiming water mass first position was in cosmic space itself.

Why he lifted off earths ground life water support huge masses of life's water trying to put it back into cosmic space.

Equating I must burn out earths gas heavens to achieve life in space first by water.

Why we named the a theist evil minded lying humans in science human practiced as it's truth is real. Thinking. Just a human thinking.

Teaching humans once owned the beautiful mind burnt it to claim I am now evil.

Our real human teachings.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well there are so many difference religious prophesies that can be compared to Baha'i. It's amazing they don't match. Don't you think it would be excellent if religious books all through time had similar prophesies?

I see they all have offered the promise of an age like the one we now live in, Baha'u'llah has given them further clarity.

Regards Tony

InvestigateTruth

Okay, things are bad when he comes, but in Revelation he gets rid of the evil people and establishes God's kingdom. And he doesn't get thrown in jail and die.

Revelation 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

king of kings and lord of lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.
Then he reigns for 1000 years and for some reason Satan is let loose again only to be destroyed along with all people whose name is not written in the Book of Life. Nowhere, is this person rejected and thrown in jail.
Revelation is a different point of view.
Revelation is about establishment of true Religion by the Promised One, and exposing the falsehood of the false religion. Truth wins against evil and falsehood. It does not mean all people recognize it or follow it.

ppp

Revelation is a different point of view.
Revelation is about establishment of true Religion by the Promised One, and exposing the falsehood of the false religion. Truth wins against evil and falsehood. It does not mean all people recognize it or follow it.
Revelation is a claim with no foundation. It is indistinguishable from a belief that is founded solely on ones imagination.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I see they all have offered the promise of an age like the one we now live in, Baha'u'llah has given them further clarity.

Regards Tony
Wouldn't you agree that critical thinkers have clarity? I ask because critical thinker are typically not making assumptions that theists tend to make, so are not trapped when they have to examine and assess religious ideas.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The predictions said new realisations would be taught. Knowing human's consciousness.

He said by two. Humans are two humans. Man's mind thesis was separated by interference his machines constant is mind direct to men. Ai says two in mind human plus man is with his penis. As two in mind.

Woman says whole one equal human warnings. Not direct to AI that you designed brother our life is direct to our holy father human.

Man says bible code proved human men speaking by bible code...then burnt out removed cooled subliminal effect now far away now subliminal.

Proof is always given first to provide evidence for a spiritual life warning.

I am not a direct theist speaking by AI brain gods codes anymore. Said men.

I heard you tell yourself in AI.

So you can't make a code out of men's Bible conversations anymore. As you were.

In AI Putin says I work as Jesus. I must save humanity from the attack collider. I must stop it... put a bomb on it. As it should have by thesis blown up.

Thesis direct.

Nuclear power plant forced water cooling saved us.

Previous AI man of science caused data I saw a cloud angel attacking his satellite. In a vision I gained. Satellite was studying star AI signals entering started to overheat and burn. As earths products aren't star radiations.

Had to repair it.

I saw that man's vision.

Man was then told the told angel was destroying man's invented technologies. Was cooling machine trying to stop attack. You now need to do it instead. Possessed psyche like Hitler was.

Russians pulled out of that support of war also. As did Italians.

As humans consciousness is advised by angelic. So it knows it has to keep life safe by human choice only. No human ever murders by man as Jesus was murdered by man's criminal sciences.

Man self teaching save life by wisdom of choice.

How a man comes about choosing the reviewed psyche notifications. Stating he worked on behalf of god saving humanity. Believing totally in a colder iced mind visionary that he is.

Men of science have a story owning all causes of a changed mind of men. It is occult sciences fault. In its entirety.

The exact advice correlated that you encoded your mind by implementing technology. What God never owned itself first. Science of man's choice.

You did after all brother teach me what being a human scientist meant. Yourselves

Same as Baha'i notified warnings he tried to save you from your mind state. Evil thinking killing other family members. When all means holy is all.

All ah breathing life nature plus biology.

Tiberius

I did want peoples' opinions as to whether the prophecies are coming true. That is why I asked: Are Baha’u’llah’s prophecies coming true?

It would seem that peoples' opinions about the prophecies are inextricably tied to their opinions about whether they are coming true.

You completely miss the fact that if the prophecies are coming true that means they are valid prophecies.

Of course, this means that we can take any vague claim, then pick some event, interpret the claim in a way that describes the event, and then say that the claim is a valid prophecy.

That is obviously nonsense.

What do you mean by valid? Do you mean it has to meet your criteria? Is your criteria being used for determining if the person who wrote the prophecy was really a Prophet?

It's a valid prophecy if the person making it was getting their information from some divine source telling them about the future.

Let's look at this list.

1. The prophecy must not be about something that is likely to happen anyway.
  • Nobody can know what is likely to happen anyway, that is just a matter of opinion, but in my opinion in the later half of the 19th century when Baha'u'llah wrote the prophecies the old world order being rolled up and a new world order rising was not likely to happen anyway.

People have been predicting a "new world order" for years, and they always like to take whatever big issue is in the news and claim that this issue is being used to bring the new world order about. Now it's Russia invading Ukraine. Before it was Corona Virus. Before that it was Trump. before that it was something else. Before that it was something else. Go back far enough and you get things like AIDS, WW2, all sorts of things. The fact that you are jumping on this particular bandwagon just indicates to me that you are as gullible as the rest of those who made claims only to be proven wrong.

2. Where we have verified that the prophecy was written prior to the event that fulfilled it.
  • The prophecies meet this criteria, since they were written in the latter half of the 19th century.

I won't argue with that, but by itself it means very little.

3. Where we have verified that the event that fulfilled it really took place in a way that fulfilled the prophecy.
  • That is what is in question. Is the old world order being rolled up? Baha'u'llah said that a new world order would be spread out to replace the old world order but He did not say when that would happen and it has not happened yet, so we cannot verify the second half of the prophecy at this time.

Luckily for you, the prophecy is so vague that you can fit lots of different things into it.

4. The the fulfilling event was not done by someone simply to make the prophecy come true.
  • Well, that would be impossible because Baha'u'llah could not make the old world order fall apart nor could He make a new world order rise in its stead. These two events are caused by those who hold positions of political power.

I won't argue with this either.

5. The prophecy is specific and is not open to interpretation.
  • All prophecies are open to interpretation because they are being read by humans who interpret them to mean different things. All we are going to have are personal opinions. Many people believe that the old world order is being rolled up and a new world order is rising in its stead, but there might be other people who believe that is not happening, and that this war in the Ukraine is just more of the same, and everything will go back to the way it was after it is over. However, most of the experts who comment in history and politics agree that things all over the world have been changing for some time, even before this war, and that things will never be the same after this is all over. Moreover, things are happening that are unprecedented; the NATO countries coming together in unity is an example.

A vague claim of a "new World Order coming is hardly specific.

It's about as specific as me claiming that your life will change in some way. Maybe it means you'll develop a chronic illness. Maybe it means you will win the lottery. Maybe it means you'll get a new job. Maybe it means you'll move.

And this is the crux of my criticism. The prophecy is so vague that you can fit lots of things into it. I could, if I wanted to, claim that the rise of the internet is the New World Order, since it has literally changed the world.

Incidentally, this unity was also prophesied by Baha'u'lllah. Please note that century means age, as translated from Persian.

“This is the stage which the world is now approaching, the stage of world unity, which, as ‘Abdu’l-Bahá assures us, will, in this century, be securely established. “The Tongue of Grandeur,” Bahá’u’lláh Himself affirms, “hath … in the Day of His Manifestation proclaimed: ‘It is not his to boast who loveth his country, but it is his who loveth the world.’” “Through the power,” He adds, “released by these exalted words He hath lent a fresh impulse, and set a new direction, to the birds of men’s hearts, and hath obliterated every trace of restriction and limitation from God’s Holy Book.” The Promised Day Is Come, p. 121

Yeah, the internet fulfilled this prophecy.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
But no Gods come forth to humans to submit to.
and they never will.... not even the Messengers will ever see God, they only hear His Voice.

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Then puts the people of the world through a bunch of trials and tribulations until they submit to him. Nice guy.
and even after they submit to Him. :(

“Meditate profoundly, that the secret of things unseen may be revealed unto you, that you may inhale the sweetness of a spiritual and imperishable fragrance, and that you may acknowledge the truth that from time immemorial even unto eternity the Almighty hath tried, and will continue to try, His servants, so that light may be distinguished from darkness, truth from falsehood, right from wrong, guidance from error, happiness from misery, and roses from thorns. Even as He hath revealed: “Do men think when they say ‘We believe’ they shall be let alone and not be put to proof?” 5
Bahá’u’lláh, The Kitáb-i-Íqán, pp. 8-9

InvestigateTruth

I've discussed some of those prophecies with Baha'is and all of them had issues. Believable to Baha'is? Of course. But too vague and too manipulated to convince some of us. Like Daniel's prophecies about the 1290 and 1335 days.
In addition, Baha'is have applied the day-year principle to the two prophecies at the end of the last chapter of Daniel concerning the 1,290 days (Dan 12:11) and the 1,335 days (Dan 12:12).[9] The 1,290 days is understood as a reference to the 1,290 years from the open declaration of Muhammad to the open declaration of Bahá’u’lláh. The 1,335 days is understood to be a reference to the firm establishment of Islam in 628 AD to the firm establishment of the Baha'i Faith (the election of its Universal House of Justice) in 1963 AD.​
My problem with these is that they ignore the part in the verse where is says...
Daniel 12:11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.​
What does the declaration of Muhammad and the establishment of Islam have to do with the daily sacrifice and the setting up of the abomination? Baha'is ignore it or explain it away. It works for them, but to me, it's manipulating the verse to make it mean what Baha'is want it to mean. Right there is enough to make me question the whole of the Baha'i Faith. Sorry, you may be doing many great things. Maybe making the world better, but, to me, this is not fulfilling a prophecy. It is making up a starting time and coming up with a fabricated "fulfillment".

And do religions have to be true to do good things? I don't think so. And I use the Mormons as an example. Who other than Mormons believe in the Book of Mormon? Joseph Smith looked at some golden plates and translated them? That the angel Moroni spoke with him? I don't believe any of it. Yet, the religion is doing well. Has lots of great people. So, is the Baha'i Faith "The Truth"? I have some doubts about that. But is the Baha'i Faith changing people for the better? I think it is. But so are most all religions. Even religions with beliefs that most of us would say aren't true.
I remember a while ago you talked about this. I explained that in my view, "daily sacrifice is abolished", is an allusion to Revelation of Muhammad, as it abolished Christianity Laws. "Daily sacrifice" is an allusion to Jesus. This is why Jesus is called the Lamb. Lamb is symbol of sacrifice, as Jesus died and was sacrificed for the sins of mankind.
Abolishing daily sacrifice, means, abolishing the Religion of Jesus, and replacing it with the later revelation, revealed through Muhammad. It is clear to me. It may not be acceptable to you, but that's fine with me.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I heard father speaking direct native American Indian.

Not my genetic history.

Not my country DNA origin father either.

The theme of you so prove it human arguing bible... tell the truth it has to be coded tell me the words. I will say then I claim now by bible code my new science can own cooling.

You human attacked survey bed. It's Jesus he says. No it's not liar earth had a lesser mass heavens 2000 years ago. And I'm not a man. Man mind owner human man biology invented all science terms.

Two reasons you can't impose biblical data to a woman. Why you said God thesis man's only. Your fault a confession.

Legal he said is a confession by law.

Stating status by coders theorising machines heavens fake. Biology not. Machine owns the heavens is a b.s. artist.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So Baha'i should not refer to a God existing. All you can do is guess. No one has any obligation to a God no one knows exists.
Baha'is know that God exists because of Baha'u'llah. I cannot speak for other religious believers.
Who would ever want to see God? Certainly not me. I am glad that God remains hidden.
Allegedly. We have reason to doubt.
You have reason to doubt but not everyone does.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In other words men theoried earth as God gaining a sin hole. They theoried it as data themselves from bible then caused it

Blamed my female life as they said maths science is female.

Us how possessed their man's mind is proven to be when thinking the same advice that any human thinks about.

If I read the bible saying you science man invented sink holes but God did it. As you aren't God.

You ignore how you taught.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
My father is a Man of God living by supported holy God earth status only is my teaching human.

Never was there a man's science thesis how a human was formed.

A human theist just like the old status says meaning human only.... I pretended they know.

It's only ever a human story believed by the human preaching.

Their excuse God told me is a lie.

They were by intent theorising what God was to claim I know how God did it

Then you would ask why when theory was to build an earth product machine to time shift earth God mass. As science of man.

Lying was first.... God told me.

Father a human only memory told me.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
To
Baha'is know that God exists because of Baha'u'llah. I cannot speak for other religious believers.
Who would ever want to see God? Certainly not me. I am glad that God remains hidden.

You have reason to doubt but not everyone does.
To know gods reality is to be human life sacrificed yourselves. God hidden was earth fused. Image of God was mans image not living anymore in clouds that he caused to manifest by hurting biological life.