• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Archons

frangipani

Premium Member
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone can advise me on how to deal with archons who look for place in the material world. Those who live in the shadows of lies & dishonesty. I work with these people & I find as I deal honestly with nothing hidden that I fall victim to those who fester in the shadows, when a little light is shed on them through no misdeed of my own but through honest decent behaviour.
My history is I started out with a family of Catholics & from that to the charismatic churches. Read the bible from cover to cover, not finding the things I knew deep down as truth but not expounded. It is only through earnest prayer and the revelation of it from He-Who-Is that the truth was expounded to me and I found myself. When I came across the Nag-Hammadi it wonderfully confirmed what I already knew and had become. However as I've grown in truth I have found myself more and more alienated from the matter world and would like to learn some strategies to help me manage dealing with the achonic world around me.:(

Union jack

Interesting. Wiki portrays the archon as an elected overseer. I suppose devilish traits are perceived in people with superior wisdom, that may stem from impatience or superiority and expectations of due deference. I don't know, but I'm interested to see what others may reveal about this topic.

frangipani

Premium Member
Today we could liken the Greeks calling an overseer or ruler of an area to us having a mayor of a shire. The Greek word archon originates from the seven archons of the earth. These come from the negative part of the wisdom of God referred to in Greek as Sophia meaning female as opposed to male, or negative as opposed to positive. The Sophia wanting to create on its own without the consort of the positive or the male, created the second dimension know as the twelve archons or the seventy two heavens, of which seven rule the earth. The archons Sophia had created being of one mind but not perfect were cast away from the first dimension by Sophia so as to hide her imperfect creation from the positive, the God head who was first before all things. Sophia's creation being cast out and seeing nothing but itself believed it was alone and created the matter universe and of course the earth and the creatures there upon. At this time all creatures were what we refer to as instinctual having taken on the base nature of their creator, he who was created from the negative meaning his fundamental elements in simple terms can be referred to what is called the seven deadly sins, lust, gluttony, greed, laziness, wrath, envy and pride. When this creation became the error or the chaos was when the creator breathed life meaning a living soul into the man creature created. It was then that mankind was made in the image of God meaning a living spiritual being. It was at this point the ineffable Godhead became aware of this creation or the third dimension. From then most people born by the nature of inheritance are born with a living soul. Like all creatures occasionally we find throw- backs, in modern society we refer to these people as sociopaths.
Our rulers, our powers and our systems of governance are driven by the influence of the seven archons of the earth, which we can refer to as the seven demons that infest, corrupt and consume the immortal soul of man giving it no hope of salvation meaning travelling to the first dimension, the home of the Ineffable One and the salvation of eternal peace, rest and movement. This is the whole reason the true God sent the Christ his son, His own image to show us the complete spiritual being and teach us the virtues we need to be whole and a true image of Him-Who-Is. This is the true salvation. While living here, prisoners in the body, we must endure the hardships placed upon us by the archonic world. All I was asking for were some strategies that others have used to help them cope.:)

Union jack

Coping with the imperfect creations of Sophia might be enabled with guidance from the dept. of that creator.