• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Archbishop's extraordinary letter to Trump

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
^ Well, I guess it is God Who decides whether the world is more attuned to the Divine Plan today than in the last century, We shall see!
Shalom.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I don't believe we are in end times. Actually I think things have improved a lot since the last century. Think: WW1, WW2, holocaust, atom bomb... Yeah, definitely better.
At least we don't have bomb drills now like when I was younger.

YoursTrue

I don't believe we are in end times. Actually I think things have improved a lot since the last century. Think: WW1, WW2, holocaust, atom bomb... Yeah, definitely better.
I don't know the stats now but I wonder if all the people killed in murder and war and children dying of starvation is because things are so much better these days as you say they are?

YoursTrue

For ben d and whoever else is interested:
Just to say -- "for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The NIV translation says 'masquerades' not 'transformed', which is makes more sense. The dark side deceives people into thinking the dark is light, and thus lead them into error.

12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

YoursTrue

The NIV translation says 'masquerades' not 'transformed', which is makes more sense. The dark side deceives people into thinking the dark is light, and thus lead them into error.

12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
OK, you're not going to get a quibble out of me about that.
Just remember what Satan asked Jesus to do. If he did not have a hold on the nations, he could not have asked Jesus to bow down to him, even just once. Matthew 4: - Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9“All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.” 10“Away from Me, Satan!” Jesus declared. “For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’
Jesus did not say, hey, it's not yours to give. No. He told him to go away from him.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
OK, you're not going to get a quibble out of me about that.
Just remember what Satan asked Jesus to do. If he did not have a hold on the nations, he could not have asked Jesus to bow down to him, even just once. Matthew 4: - Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9“All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.” 10“Away from Me, Satan!” Jesus declared. “For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’
Jesus did not say, hey, it's not yours to give. No. He told him to go away from him.
So at this time, it is possible that someone has taken the bait and will emerge as the antichrist, however the Jesus Satan is dealing with this time is not one on a teaching mission, that was mission completed, this is a judgement mission.

YoursTrue

So at this time, it is possible that someone has taken the bait and will emerge as the antichrist, however the Jesus Satan is dealing with this time is not one on a teaching mission, that was mission completed, this is a judgement mission.
Jesus taught his disciples. And his disciples were commanded to teach others. We will see what we will see. As far as judgment goes, I know there will be a judgment. We will see what we will see. We'll see what we'll see. Satan did not offer one or two governments to Jesus. He offered all the kingdoms of this world. All of them. Every single one.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Jesus taught his disciples. And his disciples were commanded to teach others. We will see what we will see. As far as judgment goes, I know there will be a judgment. We will see what we will see. We'll see what we'll see. Satan did not offer one or two governments to Jesus. He offered all the kingdoms of this world. All of them. Every single one.
Yes, and I suspect the New World Order wannabes attempting to take over the planet have most governments of the world in their pocket already, that is why they have made their play to do it at this time. Yes, we will see what we will see.

YoursTrue

Yes, and I suspect the New World Order wannabes attempting to take over the planet have most governments of the world in their pocket already, that is why they have made their play to do it at this time. Yes, we will see what we will see.
That is why it makes sense that Jesus, in his very powerful position, with his heavenly armies, will do what he needs to do. Thanks, it's been nice talking with you.

YoursTrue

Hello again, or good morning! I was thinking, remember the scripture says God will put a hook in their jaws, they are going to be dragged along. Ezekiel 29 is a prophetic idea concerning those entities that are against God.
In part it read: "But I will put hooks in your jaws and cause the fish of your streams to cling to your scales." This, of course, was written about the situation long ago, but stands true today. It has been great talking to you, I do have to do more research, but thanks for conversation.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I don't know the stats now but I wonder if all the people killed in murder and war and children dying of starvation is because things are so much better these days as you say they are?
You really should look into the statistics, because there are far, far fewer people dying from war, starvation, etc.

YoursTrue

Oh those were creepy. I remember being a kid and realizing that being under my desk wasn't going to stop the radiation.
I didn't know about radiation then as a child, but you're right. I just wondered how hiding under the desk was going to protect me from a big big blast. Sad isn't it? Now all we have to worry or think about in the US is death, being killed, sickness, not have a job, not being in a loving relationship, and things like that.