• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apple's credit card

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Apple has a new loyalty credit card coming soon (real).

Word is that if you rub your tummy three times while saying "I pledge of allegiance to Apple", you will get accepted at a 10-point lower credit rating and 1% lower interest.

Also remember, you have to buy an Apple device in order to access the credit card info on a device (real).

What could go wrong?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
And for the people who say it's "more secure"... just remember you said the same thing about your last romantic relationship.

Darkforbid

Apple has a new loyalty credit card coming soon (real).

Word is that if you rub your tummy three times while saying "I pledge of allegiance to Apple", you will get accepted at a 10-point lower credit rating and 1% lower interest.

Also remember, you have to buy an Apple device in order to access the credit card info on a device (real).

What could go wrong?

Has apple's security changed? I've not played with one for years. All you had to do was boot into terminal type resetpassword or passwordreset can't remember exactly which way round, and Bob's your uncle your in