• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Appearance and DNA mismatch

exchemist

Veteran Member
Th

The only place i heard of Kent is through your posting here in RF, I don't know any of his work, so there us no gate nor love toward him.
By the way a person does not have to be a Christian to love other beings.

Christianity are just one belief system, there are so many otger true and righteroues belief systems.
He's a tax fraudster, who has done time for it, and full time charlatan.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
False statement.

As machine science man is natural man first. No machine exists with God.

Never said a human is DNA.

A human is only a human. Real words.

As if you added on human DNA to a monkey no monkey would exist as a claim. First claim against the human and the monkey existing.

DNA monkey. I will abstract human DNA to be a monkey is exact advice.

Then what a monkey doesn't own in DNA I'll pretend I'll put it in myself then create a monkey human myself.

Why the quote was legal in science no man is God.... so don't pretend you are a God creator theist human.

And when someone says hate isn't the path to God I'm so glad you realise human hater. Theist.

As it's just human thinking always.

I do not make false statements and DNA does not lie

Just because you do not understand the science does not make my statement false

ChristineM

Premium Member
There are many bad people out there. But Kent is the worst. Worst than Hitler or Lenin. Why? Because Kent saved me from the hell of evolution. I am so crucial to Heaven that it was enough to destroy Kent.

You are saved by a cheat and criminal??? Really

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In appearance, purpose, functions, and characteristics, a banana (or macaque) differs 100% from a human, and the difference in DNA is 0%.
Here's a >link< that will introduce you to the plant Arabidopsis thaliana.

And here's another >link< that will introduce you to the notion of a corner of genetics called orthologs.

And better still, it will show you that measured by orthologs, our genetic similarity to Arabidopsis thaliana is over 18%.

So now you know that the plants are indeed your relatives.

Accordingly I think it's fair to say, "Kent Hovind with his $5 Ph.D from Kindergarten U likely can't even spell 'genetics', and that fact is his strongest link to that topic".

ChristineM

Premium Member
Wonder what Hell of evolution is??? As of now isnt the theory of evolution just a theory in it self? Of course the theory could one day become facts....but until science are sure, its a theory, isn't it?

Nope it will always remain a theory just as the theory of gravity remains a theory.

We are talking scientific theory here, not guess.

A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world and universe that has been repeatedly tested and corroborated in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results.
Scientific theory - Wikipedia

Unless something is discovered to collapse the theory.

wellwisher

Wrong very wrong, the dna of a human being is around 44% banana and around 94% macaque.

For your information we share 98.8% of our dna with chimpanzees.

And dna does not lie. Just ask any fellon convicted on dna evidence

In multicellular differentiation within the human body, all the different cells, will have the same DNA, but each type of differentiated cell will be different in terms of form and function. These differences allows us to catalog them.

A neuron, for example, is quite different in form and function from a blood cell, even though both share the exact same DNA. When any of these differentiated cells replicate, they reproduce more of their same kind, such as our skin cells defoliating and being replaced with new skin cells, but not kidney cells, even though both use the exact same DNA. There is a control system that keeps order.

The percent approach of DNA does not tell the whole story. This is especially true in multicellular animals where there is cellular overlap, in part, allowing us to grow human ears on mice.

My theory is cellular differentiation, unfolding from stem cells, and then its control, using one set of DNA, has to do with the potential in water gradients, with the main potential created between the blood supply and the nervous system. Blood vessels and nerve tissue are near, nearly all differentiated cells ,with different ratios of the two setting the potentials needed for control. The blood water is slightly alkaline; negative, while neurons and nerves move positive charge around the water.

Consciousness and willpower, which are processed in the brain, can impact the control system by altering the nerve side of the potential gradient. For example, stress, which is often in the eyes of the beholder, can impact health; impact control over a wide range of cellular differentiations. Or, through will and choice the 90 pound weakling can chose to pump iron and become a muscle head; new body style not anticipated by the DNA of a thin person.

The story of Adam and Eve appear to be speaking less about DNA percents; new type of human DNA, and more about a change in the control system; ego and the conscious mind, that started to play a role in terms of the nerve side of the control system; new types of sickness and transcending the body.

This science is still ahead of its time and is still misunderstood, The black box empirical approach of biology misses things that are in the black box, that was once open to view. Many forms of cancer can be explained as due to a local defect in the control system, such as a dead nerve endings so cells change into transient forms that are between the quantum differentiations of heathy cell types. Someday we may be able to bing the nervous system and find these defects before they can lead to non-quantum changes.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wonder what Hell of evolution is??? As of now isnt the theory of evolution just a theory in it self? Of course the theory could one day become facts....but until science are sure, its a theory, isn't it?
Just a theory? That is the fastest way to lose an argument against evolution. And no, a scientific theory means that scientists are very very sure of it. Scientists have to remain open minded, so they will always say that it is possible that they are wrong. But they are more sure of the theory of evolution than they are of the theory of gravity. The germ theory of disease. The heliocentric theory.

A scientific theory is not a casual theory. If there was an official hierarchy theories would out rank laws. Theories have supplanted laws, but not vice versa.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In multicellular differentiation within the human body, all the different cells, will have the same DNA, but each type of differentiated cell will be different in terms of form and function. These differences allows us to catalog them.

A neuron, for example, is quite different in form and function from a blood cell, even though both share the exact same DNA. When any of these differentiated cells replicate, they reproduce more of their same kind, such as our skin cells defoliating and being replaced with new skin cells, but not kidney cells, even though both use the exact same DNA. There is a control system that keeps order.

The percent approach of DNA does not tell the whole story. This is especially true in multicellular animals where there is cellular overlap, in part, allowing us to grow human ears on mice.

My theory is cellular differentiation, unfolding from stem cells, and then its control, using one set of DNA, has to do with the potential in water gradients, with the main potential created between the blood supply and the nervous system. Blood vessels and nerve tissue are near, nearly all differentiated cells ,with different ratios of the two setting the potentials needed for control. The blood water is slightly alkaline; negative, while neurons and nerves move positive charge around the water.

Consciousness and willpower, which are processed in the brain, can impact the control system by altering the nerve side of the potential gradient. For example, stress, which is often in the eyes of the beholder, can impact health; impact control over a wide range of cellular differentiations. Or, through will and choice the 90 pound weakling can chose to pump iron and become a muscle head; new body style not anticipated by the DNA of a thin person.

The story of Adam and Eve appear to be speaking less about DNA percents; new type of human DNA, and more about a change in the control system; ego and the conscious mind, that started to play a role in terms of the nerve side of the control system; new types of sickness and transcending the body.

This science is still ahead of its time and is still misunderstood, The black box empirical approach of biology misses things that are in the black box, that was once open to view. Many forms of cancer can be explained as due to a local defect in the control system, such as a dead nerve endings so cells change into transient forms that are between the quantum differentiations of heathy cell types. Someday we may be able to bing the nervous system and find these defects before they can lead to non-quantum changes.
You have a theory? Are you sure? What reasonable test could refute it?

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Is English maybe not your first language? I can't really understand what you're trying to say in this post. It reads like it was written by a neural net algorithm.
I’m a little surprised that as a member of the fourm for over a year now this is the first time you’ve wondered if @questfortruth is not a native English language speaker/writer.

In answer to your question, English is not his first language. A problem here on the forum is he has been adamant that his English skills are beyond reproach, that he is a master English wordsmith.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Just a theory? That is the fastest way to lose an argument against evolution. And no, a scientific theory means that scientists are very very sure of it. Scientists have to remain open minded, so they will always say that it is possible that they are wrong. But they are more sure of the theory of evolution than they are of the theory of gravity. The germ theory of disease. The heliocentric theory.

A scientific theory is not a casual theory. If there was an official hierarchy theories would out rank laws. Theories have supplanted laws, but not vice versa.
I learn something new every day now :)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I do not make false statements and DNA does not lie

Just because you do not understand the science does not make my statement false
Humans lie as DNA is naturally not seen.

Body types seen direct in status is direct. Seen by light.

And if a human can't tell the difference to a banana being the banana owning no human associated status.. body. As I'm not attached to a banana. I eat bananas.

Obviously you think differently.