• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently a trans woman can shower with young teen girls ab while having a penis.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You mean this incident?

Again, a single person making a claim with no evidence, no other witnesses, the facts contradict her story.
There is another woman in that video that confims a story.
And by the way, I think of solutions: a gender neutral bathroom / locker room.
Or alternativately...MtFs can also attend male facilities...I don't see why it should be a tragedy...

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
My take on it was that it may have been "set up" but Ms. Woods was a victim. Odds are that her status as a transwoman was known. One thing that you need to remember is that those that oppose trans rights often are not all that bright. They may have assumed that Ms. Woods was a preoperative transwoman. Miss Phillips initially testified that she saw Ms. Woods penis. Even though Ms. Woods was not named she did know that she was there at that time and was very likely the only trans member there at that time so she logically assumed that it was her. When she stated that it was her that the girl saw, but she had undergone surgery, the fact that it was her was confirmed because the girl was changed her story.

A bit convoluted, but it jibes. To me it looks like a set-up from the start by a group of anti-trans people. Though Miss Phillip could have done it by herself. She lied and claimed to be traumatized due to transphobia, not due to what she actually saw.
That makes sense, I was thinking much the same thing.

It also puts the staff’s reaction in perspective. It is possible that the staff at this YMCA knew Ms. Woods well enough to know she wasn’t a threat to anyone, it is possible they even knew her situation.

When you work somewhere like this you get to know people who use the facilities, maybe even become friends with some. The staff might have understood the situation when Miss Phillips came to them with this story and knew it was not true.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Or alternativately...MtFs can also attend male facilities...I don't see why it should be a tragedy...
It still didn’t happen.

Curious George

Veteran Member
In some states an adult male exposing their penis to a minor(17 is a minor) is illegal and a sexual charge.

What if your 6 year old daughter or niece had been there?
Do you think that there is any state where a person can be charged for incidental exposure in a shower/locker room setting?

If my daughter or niece saw a penis in a locker room setting, I would not care. But you haven’t answered my question at all. At what age is it inappropriate for a female to see a penis in a changing /showering situation and at what age is it again okay?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That makes sense, I was thinking much the same thing.

It also puts the staff’s reaction in perspective. It is possible that the staff at this YMCA knew Ms. Woods well enough to know she wasn’t a threat to anyone, it is possible they even knew her situation.

When you work somewhere like this you get to know people who use the facilities, maybe even become friends with some. The staff might have understood the situation when Miss Phillips came to them with this story and knew it was not true.
Yes, that would explain the scolding the Miss Phillips claimed to have received. It was a well justified one.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I would like to know whether the girl stated it dealt with Ms. Woods.
How many transwomen do you think were using the facility that day? And the fact that her testimony changed after hearing that she was post operative is rather damning. I have never been confused about whether I was seeing a penis or a pair of buttocks. Have you?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
In many French areas, whomever walks into the bathroom is all fine & dandy, and just because the sign says femme or homme generally means nothing.

BTW, sitting next to a woman taking a dump is not a turn-on-- at least with me. o_O

We Never Know

No Slack
Do you think that there is any state where a person can be charged for incidental exposure in a shower/locker room setting?

If my daughter or niece saw a penis in a locker room setting, I would not care. But you haven’t answered my question at all. At what age is it inappropriate for a female to see a penis in a changing /showering situation and at what age is it again okay?

As for your question....Is there an appropriate time for a... say 7 year old girl to be exposed to a penis?

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Then what's all they hype about?
Exactly. It appears that the girl lied in her first story. After hearing that the woman was post op she miraculously saw her backside
7gqo2j.jpg

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
-Read the post you replied to
-Read your reply
-Then read my post again. See if you can put it together.

But given that transmen exist, they obviously use such facilities as well. The funny thing about it is that a transman going into a women's restroom would cause a bigger scene than a transwoman going into a women's restroom, despite the former being born female (like the guy in the picture below).

CB7N7nsUEAEnVdw

As to why the manufactured outrage by conservatives only focuses on transwomen is a good question.

We Never Know

No Slack
But given that transmen exist, they obviously use such facilities as well. The funny thing about it is that a transman going into a women's restroom would cause a bigger scene than a transwoman going into a women's restroom, despite the former being born female (like the guy in the picture below).

CB7N7nsUEAEnVdw

As to why the manufactured outrage by conservatives only focuses on transwomen is a good question.

Now read my post again. See if it makes a little sense to you yet

It tells me....
-it doesn't happen every often
-it isn't a big deal
-only transfemales do it
-transmales stay low key
-etc etc

It could be many things
-