• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apologies

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
I wanted to apologize to the community and readers here. Got vulgar and wild the last few times I was logged in.

I blame my lack of meds at the time for not having better posting judgement, so I logged off until I became nice and medicated again. Psychoposting is not what I want to do.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I wanted to apologize to the community and readers here. Got vulgar and wild the last few times I was logged in.

I blame my lack of meds at the time for not having better posting judgement, so I logged off until I became nice and medicated again. Psychoposting is not what I want to do.

My brother in law is schizophrenic and has deliberately been free of meds for almost a year. He was recently sectioned (hospitalised under the mental health act), eventually he agreed to take medication so he could be released. He is now back on regular medication and is now a different person the the angry person he was.

I know your reason for not having the meds was a different cause and im glad you have it sorted. Good to see you back.

Little Dragon

It happens. As long as we eventually realize when we're in error, all is well. ;)
We all get a bit spicy sometimes. I sure do. I am a dragon though, so I have a mountain to climb. :p