• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apocalypse

Muffled

Jesus in me
No. I am not a God, instead I am Brahman. Brahman is what constitutes all things in the universe. Brahman is how we Hindus term it, it is 'physical energy'. You too are that. God is an imaginary idea which many people including other Hindus believe. It is a scientific question. How does love come in? That is a separate question - love what? To fool others?

I believe that would mean that Brahman is not God. I believe God is not imaginary.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I read the article and watched the video. Thank you. But I'm still confused about "pretending". Can't the purpose you describe be accomplished without pretending? Why the deception?

what good is the game; if you know the exact outcome? thus self is veiled. what better place to hide it, but within?

and then it hits you, lightening. well duh

matthew 24:23-27

mark 13:21-26

so all the seeking appear to be outside/apart from self until the cloud like thoughts are recognized like thoughts within self

luke 17:21

john 14:20

Last edited: