• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AOC once again caught maskless in crowded drag bar hooping it up..

anna.

but mostly it's the same
No I'm not critical of her doing this. In fact I love it when she displays the real danger of being maskless by not wearing a mask herself. It reveals the real truth of the matter.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez caught maskless again in Miami drag bar

It would be nice however if she wasn't such a hypocrite on cam as she is off cam.

That is all.

Is she following local regulations?

The tweet critical of her said "Rules for thee but not for me."

But if she's following the local rules (she is) she's vaccinated (she is) and she's outside (she is) then what's the problem here, other than AOC derangement syndrome?

(I suspect the real outrage for many is that she's at a drag bar...)

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
No I'm not critical of her doing this. In fact I love it when she displays the real danger of being maskless by not wearing a mask herself. It reveals the real truth of the matter.

It would be nice however if she wasn't such a hypocrite on cam as she is off cam.

That is all.

For a good time, call 1-800-Flordia.
Though I suppose this means she doesn't really believe Covid protocols have any real benefits either.
Good for her. Time to start learning to live with Covid.
I hope other democrats can follow her example.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Though I suppose this means she doesn't really believe Covid protocols have any real benefits either.
What makes you think so? How do you think people contract COVID?

PureX

Veteran Member
Seems to me the hypocrite is someone who doesn't believe she needs to wear a mask trying to slander her for not wearing one. Especially when she has never claimed that anyone has to wear them everywhere they go, all the time.

Or was it just an excuse to tell us all that she was in a drag club (with homosexuals) "hooping it up"?

Never, mind. The question was rhetorical, as I know you're just mindlessly regurgitating whatever idiocy you're currently hearing on your 'modern fascist radio' network.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Tell it like it is. Masks are essentially pointless if people in government don't lead by example themselves.

Personally im glad she does this. Lead by example and she's doing a good job for my camp. Just wish she would admit it she can't stand the things on a personal level to the point she only wears them if the cameras are rolling for pr stunts.

Twilight Hue

Seems to me the hypocrite is someone who doesn't believe she needs to wear a mask trying to slander her for not wearing one. Especially when she has never claimed that anyone has to wear them everywhere they go, all the time.

Or was it just an excuse to tell us all that she was in a drag club (with homosexuals) "hooping it up"?

Never, mind. The question was rhetorical, as I know you're just mindlessly regurgitating whatever idiocy you're currently hearing on your 'modern fascist radio' network.

What an excellent line of BS your spouting. Slander my *** when she's openly doing it. Lol

But it's your view and opinion. Well done.

anna.

but mostly it's the same

For a lot of conservatives, it's gonna be the drag bar :eek:

I don't wear a mask outside. I put one on when going into a high-traffic indoors area, though. From what I see around me, a lot of us are doing the same thing.

Twilight Hue

Me too. I want things back to normal now.

If more democrats follow her lead by stating through one's own public actions masking isn't desirable and now optional, all the better.

I support her maskless endeavors whole heartedly.

anna.

but mostly it's the same
Me too. I want things back to normal now.

If more democrats follow her lead by stating through one's own public actions masking isn't desirable and now optional, all the better.

I support her maskless endeavors whole heartedly.

I'm sure she's heartened by your enthusiastic support. :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

That is all.
Are you sure you aren't seriously hardcore crushing over her? Seriously, being outdoors she wouldn't have even broke the law here.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

Twilight Hue

Are you sure you aren't seriously hardcore crushing over her? Seriously, being outdoors she wouldn't have even broke the law here.
Maybe it's you who is in love. . Passionately coming to the defense like a knight in shining armor of your one true love each time I call her out on her hypocrisy.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You do realize she was outside, don't you? That doesn't mean she believes covid protocols have any benefits amd disregarded them. It shows us she was maskless outside at a bar and not crowded around others, which is perfectly within protocols especially if her company is vaccinated.