• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anything positive to say about Trump?

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
And you give the credit to Trump for this, right? By chance, did you ever study economics?
I give a lot of credit to trump. Trump seems to inject optimism in the market. And a number of investors are feeling secure and optimistic which helps the stock market. Did I study economics? Only 101, but I didn't study poker either and I am sure I could win a few (99%) hands playing you..Chess as well! {{{{ }}}} (((( M )))

Oh yes, as we saw many more scandals and indictments during the Obama's eight years, right?

Lol What was Trump indicted for? Oh you mean he was a long time ago...no thats not it...er you think he could er might be indicted on something maybe sometime? How vile is that train of thought? It sounds so so Brownshirt! Btw, Obama did more to harm this country than any president I can think of....Besides I don't judge people on their personal issues and I don't judge people who makes answers questions truthfully.

Oh, the comedy.

You are entitled to your opinion even if opinions are like..... well you know, and you have one of epic proportions, opinion(s) that is.... ; }>

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And you give the credit to Trump for this, right? By chance, did you ever study economics?
If you'd studied economics, you'd understand that the stock market is driven by belief
about future performance. To attribute such optimism to Trump is reasonable....and
debatable.

MrMrdevincamus

If you'd studied economics, you'd understand that the stock market is driven by belief
about future performance. To attribute such optimism to Trump is reasonable....and
debatable.

( Pssst I dropped out of economics 101...and prob and stats). Still, Yeah, what you said! Even though I know very little about such things, they sure do seem to debate a lot, lol....!

; { >

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
( Pssst I dropped out of economics 101...and prob and stats). Still, Yeah, what you said! Even though I know very little about such things, they sure do seem to debate a lot, lol....!

; { >
I have another friend who dropped out of economics.
He was working on his PhD in the field, but noticed that all the sophisticated
mathematical models he was working on lacked predictability. Small changes
in assumptions yielded large changes in results. He realized that he knew
much about mathematics, but little about economics. He eventually wound
up in health care analysis.

Milton Platt

So it's becoming increasingly obvious that this presidency is a disaster. Does anyone have anything positive to say about him? I like some of the cartoons I see... The way the media reacts to him is amusing at times. I find his verbal battles with Kim Jong to be funny. Meaning, he is entertaining at least.

If you can muster it, leave a positive comment about the president :p

He has a pretty wife and daughter? sorry, that's all I can think of.

MrMrdevincamus

I have another friend who dropped out of economics.
He was working on his PhD in the field, but noticed that all the sophisticated
mathematical models he was working on lacked predictability. Small changes
in assumptions yielded large changes in results. He realized that he knew
much about mathematics, but little about economics. He eventually wound
up in health care analysis.

Man economics was just torture for me, for what reason I don't know. Did your friend earn that PhD ? I admire holders of such degrees or even those that attempt to earn them. I am one of the most excellent underachievers I know. That's a compliment to myself. It wasn't easy to learn to just do enough to get by, because most of my life was spend on doing the opposite. Reducing competitive drive by a few powers of ten has made me a happy sane boy! I had to unlearn a lot to be happy in my own skin.

I suppose that's why I admire PhDs and other over achievers like Trump (rib rib ....just kidding Metis). They have qualities I lack or struggle with. You have some cool friends Revoltingest, and lastly thanks for the words.....
; {>

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Man economics was just torture for me, why I don't know. Did your friend ever get the PhD ? I have to admire holders of such degrees or even those that attempt to earn them. I am one of the most excellent underachievers I know. l love to just get by, because it keeps me sane! I had to unlearn a lot to be happy in my own skin. I suppose that's why I admire PhDs and other over achievers like Trump (rib rib ....just kidding Metis). They have qualities I lack or struggle with. You have some cool friends Revoltingest, and lastly thanks for the words.....
; {>
I think he gave up on a PhD, preferring to go to work.
We all do what calls to us.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Lol What was Trump indicted for?
Trump was fined three times last year, twice for illegal use of funds and once for the Trump University fiasco. How many times was Hillary or Obama fined? Anwer: 0.

Btw, Obama did more to harm this country than any president I can think of...
Obviously you never studied economics and are totally unaware of the fact that this country was economically "on the edge of the table" as one economist put it in early 2009. Obama worked with Bernanke and Paulson to bring us out of the "freefall", as another economist put it. BTW, do you remember a guy by the name of Osama bin-Laden? Whatever happened to him? Oh, and what about the coalition that Obama and Hillary put together to chase out ISIS from Syria and Iraq that some who don't follow such matters give Trump credit for? Oh, and what about the Paris Agreement to try an end global warming, and the PTT that was economically to our benefit that your Trump, in his infinite stupidity, got us out of? And... [the list goes on]

Besides I don't judge people on their personal issues
When one's personal issues show such utter ignorance and depravity, they should. And I've seen you rant against Hillary, so don't tell us that you don't use "personal issues". When it comes to telling the truth, you and Trump have a lot in common.

BTW, you're making it abundantly clear why you blindly support Trump. Now as for me, I didn't support Hillary as I voted for Bernie in the primary, plus my intention was to vote 3rd party in the election. However, the more that Trump talked, the more it because obvious that this man was lying through his teeth almost on a daily basis, bragging about his adulterous affairs, ignoring the rule of law and the Constitution itself, using name-calling tactics that any good parent teaches their young children not to do, etc. And this is only a fraction of the list of utterly deplorable things that Trump has said and done that has become common knowledge to anyone who get the news. If you don't think the above is important, then...

DennisTate

So it's becoming increasingly obvious that this presidency is a disaster. Does anyone have anything positive to say about him? I like some of the cartoons I see... The way the media reacts to him is amusing at times. I find his verbal battles with Kim Jong to be funny. Meaning, he is entertaining at least.

If you can muster it, leave a positive comment about the president :p

I personally am wide open to the possibility that President Trump is a genius.........
whose words and decisions are setting up events for a few weeks or months or years down the road........

Why Picking Mitt Romney for Secretary of State Might Be a Genius Move

And, if the rumors are true, Trump's IQ (according to researchers, it's a 156) would place him among the top 0.1 percent of people in the world. Again, if it's true, then only about one in 4,300 people in the world is as smart as the president-elect.

Judging from the moves he's made so far, I'm inclined to agree with the assessments, even if it puts me in an awkward place with the rest of my politically connected evangelical friends.

We may be facing an attempt to significantly devalue the USA dollar.....
but I am of the opinion that President Trump is planning on pouncing at exactly the correct time to defeat the George Soros / Warren Buffet plan..........
that theoretically could cause over a million Americans to lose over a million dollars each..........
but of course Soros / Buffet and those who go along with them would benefit greatly...........

Buffett's $55 Billion Gamble is a Bet on U.S. Collapse, Warns CIA Economist | Total Wealth Research

Did Warren Buffett just make a $55 billion bet on an imminent market crash?

A single financial document has emerged that may hold the answer.

According to a new SEC filing, Buffett is sitting on $55 billion in cash through his company Berkshire Hathaway. This is highly unusual behavior from a man often called "the world’s greatest investor."

It’s the biggest cash hoard the company has ever amassed, in the 40 years he’s been in charge.

At a cost of $29 million every single day he keeps his money out of the markets, from all outward appearances, this is a risky and costly gamble. Unless Buffett is sure a Wall Street crash is at our doorstep.

My wife is gifted........ so gifted that over these past seventeen years she has made me aware that there are some people on this earth who indeed get messages........
that sure seem to be inspired and come to pass......
I sure am hopeful that Mark TAylor is the real deal..........
because a rapid devaluation of the dollar could cause some serious problems in many places in America.

Retired fireman Mark Taylor:
"Commander in Chief

April, 28th 2011

The Spirit of God says, I have chosen this man, Donald Trump, for such a time as this. For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America! For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, (other than Israel).The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged. The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed [1].

They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for president, it will be like the shot heard across the world. The enemy will say what shall we do now? This man knows all our tricks and schemes. We have been robbing America for decades, what shall we do to stop this? The Spirit says HA! No one shall stop this that l have started! For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now! For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it 7 fold back to the United States [2].

God’s Man: Firefighter shares 2011 vision of President Trump Read

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Positive things to say about Trump, eh? Let me think...

I'm positive that Trump is ample demonstration that the United States (and many other places) is losing any concern for "truth." When everybody simply brushes off obvious lies as unimportant, what other conclusion can I come to?

But that "positive" has a negative side to it -- without respect for truth, neither justice nor democracy has a hope in hell.

As Thomas Mann said in his lectures in 1938, democracy begins with one great truth: the infinite dignity of individual men and women. Oddly, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the writings of Thomas Paine (Common Sense) support that ideal. I'm pretty sure that this is no longer something that figures in the brutal partisan division that is now the United States -- cruelly exacerbated by Donald Trump.

And Donald Trump is positively anathema to this very notion of the infinite dignity of individual men and (especially) women, and certainly not those who are a difference colour (not-orange), ethnicity, faith or philosophy than his.

America, I say it plainly -- you are on the way to positively losing your place in the world, and it is happening faster than you can begin to imagine.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I personally am wide open to the possibility that President Trump is a genius.........
whose words and decisions are setting up events for a few weeks or months or years down the road........

Why Picking Mitt Romney for Secretary of State Might Be a Genius Move

We may be facing an attempt to significantly devalue the USA dollar.....
but I am of the opinion that President Trump is planning on pouncing at exactly the correct time to defeat the George Soros / Warren Buffet plan..........
that theoretically could cause over a million Americans to lose over a million dollars each..........
but of course Soros / Buffet and those who go along with them would benefit greatly...........

Buffett's $55 Billion Gamble is a Bet on U.S. Collapse, Warns CIA Economist | Total Wealth Research

My wife is gifted........ so gifted that over these past seventeen years she has made me aware that there are some people on this earth who indeed get messages........
that sure seem to be inspired and come to pass......
I sure am hopeful that Mark TAylor is the real deal..........
because a rapid devaluation of the dollar could cause some serious problems in many places in America.

Retired fireman Mark Taylor:

God’s Man: Firefighter shares 2011 vision of President Trump Read
Thanks...he had that vision long before Trump was nominee...he was certain trump would win. There is something Divine behind that :)

DennisTate

Thanks...he had that vision long before Trump was nominee...he was certain trump would win. There is something Divine behind that :)

And I am again listening to another interview by him in the background right now..........
A buddy of mine from Canso told me one time that that if somebody talks slowly.......
and hums and haws..... they may be figuring out their lies from the past.......

Mark Taylor talks really, really fast.... I think it is because he simply tells what he
was told....... he is exceptionally blunt and honest........