• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone watching the Democratic Candidates Debate?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I think Bloomberg got hammered hard when Warren and Biden asked him to allow the women he payed off be able to speak about what happened. :eek: He declined.

Bloomberg looks like the outsider, they're all ganging up on.

you didn't have a problem when Trump did that!!

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I think Bloomberg got hammered hard when Warren and Biden asked him to allow the women he payed off be able to speak about what happened. :eek: He declined.

Bloomberg looks like the outsider, they're all ganging up on.

This is because if they don't destroy him they're all done -- he's got way more capital than anyone combined really. He can literally just spend his way to the ballot box with billions of dollars in ads, whatever... This man wouldn't even CARE if he spend 2-3 bil on an election -- it'd have NO effect on his life.

I give credit to Trump in that regard -- I think it's great that he ran his campaign so frugally. I'd like to see more of that mostly because it tells me what they can do to stretch a buck. :D

Anyway, the problem with all the Democrats is they have no soul at all and they'll sell out to the highest bidder at the earliest opportunity. It's not that I can't find merit in some of their points, it's just I absolutely don't trust them to deliver anything useful. As soon as they are getting money waved in their face they'll just forget about every American while they count the money.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
"We have a grotesque and immoral distribution of wealth in this country" -- Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders net worth in 2019?

$2,500,000.00

He's virtually a pauper. Poor fella hit the bottom.

He's now like the rest of us who earn about $40,000.00 a year on average.

But I'm pretty sure he'll 'fix' that.

Bwhahahaaa!!!!!!!!