• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone want to chat with me?

Riders

Well, we can chat here under my thread or if anyone wants to message me between 10 and 6 am in the morning let me know. I am staying up for the night shift until I get rid of these rats or when I move away! So if anyone want's to chat at night let me know man or woman.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
We love you, God loves you, many spirits love you.

I gotta get to sleep though. Its 3:00 Am. Good night. :)

Riders

I suppose I might be up for a couple hours, and checking this thread now and then.

Any subjects you had in mind?
Should I go out to church or my Mo'm''s AA meeting after I get the vaccine or just continue to stay home till the virus starts to go back down in numbers again?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
you definitely shouldn't be hanging out in public until your vaccine is at least fully active, which takes about 3 weeks I think

Brian2

Veteran Member
Well, we can chat here under my thread or if anyone wants to message me between 10 and 6 am in the morning let me know. I am staying up for the night shift until I get rid of these rats or when I move away! So if anyone want's to chat at night let me know man or woman.

You better let people know what part of the world you are in so they know when chatting is possible.