• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone remember this attack?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
http://history1900s.about.com/od/1990s/qt/Sarin-Gas-Tokyo.htm

On March 20, 1995, members of the Aum Shinrikyo religious cult orchestrated a coordinated sarin gas attack on subway trains in Tokyo, Japan. The sarin gas killed a dozen people, injured thousands more, and is still considered the worst terrorist attack in Japan.

We can only hope that the Islamic zealots that murder in the name of some god don't
get hands on this stuff.
Any zealot for that matter.
Anyone want to bet zealots won't use it?

Sarin gas can be made with 4 easily obtained chemicals.
I'd never say what they are but they are easy to obtain.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

On March 20, 1995, members of the Aum Shinrikyo religious cult orchestrated a coordinated sarin gas attack on subway trains in Tokyo, Japan. The sarin gas killed a dozen people, injured thousands more, and is still considered the worst terrorist attack in Japan.

We can only hope that the Islamic zealots that murder in the name of some god don't
get hands on this stuff.

Do you remember this attack ?

Atomic09%5B2%5D.jpg

For your opinion "the humanitarian" should switched depend the nationality or religion or race of victimes ?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Yes, I remember. Why do you ask?

In regards to the OP. I really don't think you have to worry about giving the Islamo-fascists any ideas that they hadn't already thought of.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member

get hands on this stuff.

Shhhhh,,,,,,,

I often shudder on how seemingly easy it would be for a terrorist to deliver a chemical attack....Shhhhh.....

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
hiroshima and nagasaki by A-bomb.

Sadly a horrible necessity given the unwillingness of the Imperialist Japanese
Government to surrender in the face of certain defeat.
It is estimated an invasion of Japan would have cost at least
one MILLION lives.
The Japanese were willing to use humans as bombs, even women and children.
The Japanese has many biological weapons on hand and would have used them
You should enlighten yourself and google up the inhumane medical experiments
the Japanese did on living, captured military prisoners and civilians.
The Japanese Imperialist attitude was fueled by open racism.
Chinese & Korean people were considered sub human.
The ONLY reason the Japanese felt the white victors had a little something
on the ball was because the Japanese were utterly defeated.
The Nazi Germans were very close to developing "the bomb" themselves
and had a rocket delivery system ready, proven, and would have used it.
V-2 if you recall.
There is nothing fair about total war.
Who started it?
Our history teaches the Japanese made a dastardly sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.
The Japanese STILL teach the attack was a mere preemptive strike.
Now the Japanese are winning that war economically.
The Japanese never abandon the goal of world denomination.
Honda anyone?
:rolleyes:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Sadly a horrible necessity given the unwillingness of the Imperialist Japanese
Government to surrender in the face of certain defeat.
It is estimated an invasion of Japan would have cost at least
one MILLION lives.
The Japanese were willing to use humans as bombs, even women and children.
The Japanese has many biological weapons on hand and would have used them
You should enlighten yourself and google up the inhumane medical experiments
the Japanese did on living, captured military prisoners and civilians.
The Japanese Imperialist attitude was fueled by open racism.
Chinese & Korean people were considered sub human.
The ONLY reason the Japanese felt the white victors had a little something
on the ball was because the Japanese were utterly defeated.
The Nazi Germans were very close to developing "the bomb" themselves
and had a rocket delivery system ready, proven, and would have used it.
V-2 if you recall.
There is nothing fair about total war.
Who started it?
Our history teaches the Japanese made a dastardly sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.
The Japanese STILL teach the attack was a mere preemptive strike.
Now the Japanese are winning that war economically.
The Japanese never abandon the goal of world denomination.
Honda anyone?
:rolleyes:
I expect that.
I told you, your "humanitarian" is not honest, it's actually biased by nationnality and also religion.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
get hands on this stuff.
Several years back, my friend Pat worked for Planned Parenthood.
On her birthday, I had a present for her and I also knew that I wouldn't get to see her for a few days. So I put a little gift wrapped box, marked "Happy Birthday Pat, love Tom" in the PP mailbox early in the morning. I had no idea what I had done to the clinic. :(
She called me later in the morning, after the police left. She thanked me, then explained what happened. Due to violent threats from Christians, the PP protocol is to never accept a package without a return address that is in their computer. If one appears, they have to call 911 and shut down the clinic.
Since it was her birthday and she insisted to the cops that she knew who I was(she even recognized my gift wrap), she was allowed to take the package out to the back parking lot and open it, alone.
After that, the staff could open the clinic.

I felt terrible. I really didn't know that violent Christian terrorism is a part of daily business here in my quiet little town.
But it is.
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Several years back, my friend Pat worked for Planned Parenthood.
On her birthday, I had a present for her and I also knew that I wouldn't get to see her for a few days. So I put a little gift wrapped box, marked "Happy Birthday Pat, love Tom" in the PP mailbox early in the morning. I had no idea what I had done to the clinic. :(
She called me later in the morning, after the police left. She thanked me, then explained what happened. Due to violent threats from Christians, the PP protocol is to never accept a package without a return address that is in their computer. If one appears, they have to call 911 and shut down the clinic.
Since it was her birthday and she insisted to the cops that she knew who I was(she even recognized my gift wrap), she was allowed to take the package out to the back parking lot and open it, alone.
After that, the staff could open the clinic.

I felt terrible. I really didn't know that violent Christian terrorism is a part of daily business here in my quiet little town.
But it is.
Tom
Perhaps if you'd signed it as "Columbus" instead of that fake name, things would'a gone better.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Terrible war. I place the moral blame for all of it on the evil imperial empire of Japan. They gave America a lose/lose choice on conducting the end of the war.

Yes, seems killing 120 000 innocent is not evil, in seconds?

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Yes, seems killing 120 000 innocent is not evil, in seconds?
What would have been your suggestion for conducting the end of the war. And don't avoid the question by just telling us what you wouldn't do (I have debated you before and know your style:)).

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

get hands on this stuff.

And maybe one of your fellow men with a mental disorder will do it, the Japanese
who did it weren't Muslims and maybe a black guy in the US military could have even
more dangerous ideas than the Sarin gas as to revenge for the black guys.

Look like as if Muslims are the ones developing such dirty weapons, Actually the most dangerous
and the most dirtiest is the Nuclear bomb, Muslims don't have it except Pakistan.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
What would have been your suggestion for conducting the end of the war. And don't avoid the question by just telling us what you wouldn't do (I have debated you before and know your style:)).
Do you think killing millions over a period of years is better?
There is no justify to kill innocents.

War was ended for months ago in Europe may 1945 , when US dropped A-Bomb over civilians in Japan august 1945, so it's almost already war is over .the allies won .

Indeed, by around June 1945 Japan’s military, economy and industry had all been extensively eroded, experts say. Based on detailed studies of wartime damage, the 1946 U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey concluded that “Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped.”

This Japaness journal :
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...-bombs-shows-no-sign-resolution/#.V7N6SFuLS1s

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Do you remember this attack ?

Atomic09%5B2%5D.jpg

For your opinion "the humanitarian" should switched depend the nationality or religion or race of victimes ?
Oh
Well there you have it.
The attack mentioned in the OP was just fine and dandy because you found an attack that was worse.

/sarcasm