• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone notice the Divide and Conquer scheme?

Theweirdtophat

Am I really the only one who notices this

It was bad enough that we had Black Lives Matter, a group that seemingly comes out of nowhere to protest over nothing and instead cause chaos, like these nazi's and white nationalists or trying to take down Confederate statues

No one notices how strange that these groups come out of nowhere? No one notices that these confederate statues have been around for quite some time and they only now want to get rid of them? No one questions why these groups, both black and white come against each other?

When people protest, they show up because they are protesting something because something recently happens, most of the time. These guys show up out of nowhere and cause chaos. People don't just cause chaos like that without a reason. Even if you don't understand the reason, the reason is still there. Why not destroy Mount Rushmore or get rid of all the money in America because some of those guys were slave owners. Makes about as much sense people saying the Confederate flag stands for racism when it never did and the flag they often use isn't even the Confederate flag, it's the Dixie Flag. I would figure most Americans would have known this by now.

People have been paid to protest before. It never occurred to anyone that these guys are being paid by the elite in order to cause chaos and division? Divide and conquer is not a new trick, it's been done before so I don't know why people think the idea is impossible and America is completely immune to corruption or other governments. Because as we know, no government in history has ever betrayed and manipulated it's own people before right? And certainly not America because America can't be corrupt because it's the land of the free.

Martial law is also a good thing for the elite. Deliberately cause chaos so you will have an excuse to install Martial Law. It's been done before and it works in your favor. If you try martial law right now people resist more but when people see chaos being caused they are more or less acceptable of martial law.

It wouldn't surprise me that these movements are being used to divide whites and blacks. Same with the whole war on terror thing, to divide Muslims and non-Muslims. Get everyone divided so they will be too weak and distracted to know who the real enemy is

Laika

Premium Member
People have been paid to protest before. It never occurred to anyone that these guys are being paid by the elite in order to cause chaos and division?

Below is a link to Stormfront.org, a White Supremacist site, with a thread of members at Charlottesville. They were there, with a grand wizard of the Ku Klux Clan and founder of the site, Don Black, doing a radio show as it was happening. The site started back in 1990 to help David Dukes campign to run for the Senate in Louisiana but opened up to the public in 1996.

Sorry dude. it may be more reassuring to believe its all one big lie, but White Supremacists are not a government conspiracy. sure, a tiny minority may be getting paid, but not the whole lot. there really are people like that out there. Stormfront.org is their online home if you need further proof and want to look around. Expect alot of racism, anti-semitism and holocaust denial though.

Warning: This link contains Nazis.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
I question it every day. But apparently that makes me a Nazi too. It's funny how disagreeing with Antifa rhetoric and thought makes one the enemy. It's almost a Fascist thing to do...

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Makes about as much sense people saying the Confederate flag stands for racism when it never did and the flag they often use isn't even the Confederate flag, it's the Dixie Flag. I would figure most Americans would have known this by now.

The flag in question is actually the Confederate Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, although it was used by other Confederate units as well. The term "Dixie Flag" is merely one of the many nicknames it was given, but that was not its official designation. The Stars and Bars was the original Confederate flag. But it was not used in battle for very long because it looked too much like the Stars and Stripes, and it was leading to confusion on the battlefield.

Theweirdtophat

Below is a link to Stormfront.org, a White Supremacist site, with a thread of members at Charlottesville. They were there, with a grand wizard of the Ku Klux Clan and founder of the site, Don Black, doing a radio show as it was happening. The site started back in 1990 to help David Dukes campign to run for the Senate in Louisiana but opened up to the public in 1996.

Sorry dude. it may be more reassuring to believe its all one big lie, but White Supremacists are not a government conspiracy. sure, a tiny minority may be getting paid, but not the whole lot. there really are people like that out there. Stormfront.org is their online home if you need further proof and want to look around. Expect alot of racism, anti-semitism and holocaust denial though.

I'm not sure if you read what I said.

Why are they doing this NOW? Why tearing down statues that no one wanted to remove and all of a sudden want to. This doesn't strike you as strange.

The whole thing smells like a conspiracy especially after the whole black lives matter movement. Seems pretty much the same as these white nationalists. The message is different but the means are the same. Violence and chaos.

I never said they never existed but it is fishy that they are doing all of this now. Seems like the government is constantly bringing up race and religion. Notice how in the news when something bad happens to a person, they have the need to mention their race and religion? And why? To get people stirred up. They didn't use to do that in the news back then and in recent times they started doing it.

The governments have their hands in a lot of pies and are backed by people with lots of money. Some of them are the richest on the planet. You can't tell me they can't influence certain groups. If these groups are not directly controlled by the government, they are being manipulated or coerced. Just notice the patterns that have been happening.

Theweirdtophat

Lol okay.

And who is the real enemy then?

Who benefits from all this?
Lol okay.

Do you really have to ask?

You know, after many years, I thought it would be painfully obvious to the public by now on who's calling the shots here.

You never heard the phrase "follow the money"? I guess not.

Who is profiting from this? George Soros is one of them. The guy has also had a shady history too of manipulation especially with markets.

Can I name every single person involved? No, I couldn't. I don't know all of them and if I did, the list would be too long. I don't know why you're asking because if I told you, it wouldn't matter. Because you'll still believe in a fantasy land where the government has never betrayed it's people and never will and that it's crazy to think governments would manipulate people doing that,even though tons of governments from the past have done this. But I'll humor you I suppose

Who actually has money? Rockefellers, Rothschilds, ect. many of the major bankers out there. What do you have when you have money? You have power and many people have a price. They've already bought most of our politicians. They infiltrate? Why, because that's the best way to control. If you take something by force people resist more, but if you slowly brainwash, manipulate and infiltrate, you can transform a population of slaves who believe they are free, because that's the best kind of slave. If you were a control freak with lots of influence, isn't that something you would do? Why is this idea seem impossible when it's been done before?

What's one of the best methods of control? Divide and conquer? Why would someone do that? For control. You confuse the population, you turn them against each other so they are weaker and more easily controlled. They are all about controlling people the easy way. Whether it's whites and blacks, Muslims and non-Muslims, the patterns are all there. Look at what is going on out there. This shouldn't be this hard to figure out.

You have any idea how many wars have been started because of false flags, dividing and conquering and manipulation, where many rich folk, especially bankers would play both sides and would always win no matter which side won

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Lol okay.

This said who the enemy is to me

anti1.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Do you really have to ask?

You know, after many years, I thought it would be painfully obvious to the public by now on who's calling the shots here.

You never heard the phrase "follow the money"? I guess not.

Who is profiting from this? George Soros is one of them. The guy has also had a shady history too of manipulation especially with markets.

Can I name every single person involved? No, I couldn't. I don't know all of them and if I did, the list would be too long. I don't know why you're asking because if I told you, it wouldn't matter. Because you'll still believe in a fantasy land where the government has never betrayed it's people and never will and that it's crazy to think governments would manipulate people doing that,even though tons of governments from the past have done this. But I'll humor you I suppose

Who actually has money? Rockefellers, Rothschilds, ect. many of the major bankers out there. What do you have when you have money? You have power and many people have a price. They've already bought most of our politicians. They infiltrate? Why, because that's the best way to control. If you take something by force people resist more, but if you slowly brainwash, manipulate and infiltrate, you can transform a population of slaves who believe they are free, because that's the best kind of slave. If you were a control freak with lots of influence, isn't that something you would do? Why is this idea seem impossible when it's been done before?

What's one of the best methods of control? Divide and conquer? Why would someone do that? For control. You confuse the population, you turn them against each other so they are weaker and more easily controlled. They are all about controlling people the easy way. Whether it's whites and blacks, Muslims and non-Muslims, the patterns are all there. Look at what is going on out there. This shouldn't be this hard to figure out.

You have any idea how many wars have been started because of false flags, dividing and conquering and manipulation, where many rich folk, especially bankers would play both sides and would always win no matter which side won
Yet another Soros is the enemy trope. The enemy are the nazis and right wing terrorists who are trying to overthrow the American system with bigotry and hatred.

anti4.jpg

Laika

Premium Member
Why are they doing this NOW? Why tearing down statues that no one wanted to remove and all of a sudden want to.

There is a White Supremacist in the White House and people are getting angry and want to take it out on "something". Statues erected for the Confederacy have become the object of people's anger because they want to lash out.

This doesn't strike you as strange.

There is alot of strange things going on right now. But that doesn't mean they are coordinated from a backroom.

Seems like the government is constantly bringing up race and religion. Notice how in the news when something bad happens to a person, they have the need to mention their race and religion? And why? To get people stirred up.

If you have proof for a connection between the government and the media, I'm open to it. They have to build relationships to get what they want out of each other and it can probably get pretty cosy. But the media are private companies trying to make a profit, not simply government propaganda machines acting on directions. I agree they are stirring people up but I'd say its so they can increase ratings and sales by making a quick buck off people's fear and hatred. they know how to push people's button to put up ratings and politicising it by bringing in people's race and religion helps drive up sales because it gives people someone to blame.

The governments have their hands in a lot of pies and are backed by people with lots of money. Some of them are the richest on the planet. You can't tell me they can't influence certain groups. If these groups are not directly controlled by the government, they are being manipulated or coerced. Just notice the patterns that have been happening.

I don't deny its a possibility. But there is a difference between proving government involvement and simply asserting it. If you want to back up your assertion that White Supremacists are funded and supported by the government with evidence- that's fine. I have no problem agreeing with you if the evidence is there. Otherwise its just speculation.

Theweirdtophat

That's the thing. There is evidence. Lots of evidence and hints pointing out to this. Everything that has been said and done out there heavily implies they are being controlled by the elite. What you want is proof. Proof is not the same thing as evidence. There's a huge conspiracy out there. Conspiracies have happened and continue to happen. The idea is not impossible.

If I offer evidence, there will still be debate because people will say the evidence has been falsified. If I offered proof, there would be no debate. That's what proof is though. But I also want people to research this kind of thing, find the connection and notice the patterns. I can offer all the evidence on here and people might not believe it.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not sure if you read what I said.

Why are they doing this NOW? Why tearing down statues that no one wanted to remove and all of a sudden want to. This doesn't strike you as strange.

The whole thing smells like a conspiracy especially after the whole black lives matter movement. Seems pretty much the same as these white nationalists. The message is different but the means are the same. Violence and chaos.

I never said they never existed but it is fishy that they are doing all of this now. Seems like the government is constantly bringing up race and religion. Notice how in the news when something bad happens to a person, they have the need to mention their race and religion? And why? To get people stirred up. They didn't use to do that in the news back then and in recent times they started doing it.

If you're saying that there are those in high places in this country who still wish to perpetuate racial divides in this country, then I would say that it's a distinct possibility that you may be right. However, I don't believe that Black Lives Matter came out of nowhere and protested over "nothing." There have been numerous incidents of blacks being shot and killed or otherwise brutalized by police officers, and the authorities were often stonewalling and not offering any reasonable explanation as to why these tragedies were occurring. I agree that media reporting is often superficial and could be partly to blame for creating more confusion than clarity.

If there is a conspiracy within the ruling class to utilize a "divide and conquer" to keep people divided against each other, then I would suggest it's a misguided one.

Theweirdtophat

Yet another Soros is the enemy trope. The enemy are the nazis and right wing terrorists who are trying to overthrow the American system with bigotry and hatred.

View attachment 18614

Soros is not the main enemy. He's just a puppet. A high ranking puppet but a puppet nonetheless. And he's ONE of the guys that's involved. He was involved with so many of the other so called protests, why would he not be involved in this one. We don't know the main enemy. The people who are really calling the shots are probably people we have never even seen or heard of before.

Those nazis are not even close to being the main enemy here. They're just grocery clerks compared to the real threat. These nazi's can't overthrow America. Aside from being heavily outnumbered, they don't have the resources to do so. That's not their main function. Their main function is the same as the Black Lives Matter movement. To divide all of us. The Nazi's won't say that but that is their main goal. Get whites and black at each other's throats and also cause enough chaos to install martial law in an excuse to control the public. That's an old trick.

Laika

Premium Member
That's the thing. There is evidence. Lots of evidence and hints pointing out to this. Everything that has been said and done out there heavily implies they are being controlled by the elite. What you want is proof. Proof is not the same thing as evidence. There's a huge conspiracy out there. Conspiracies have happened and continue to happen. The idea is not impossible.

If I offer evidence, there will still be debate because people will say the evidence has been falsified. If I offered proof, there would be no debate. That's what proof is though. But I also want people to research this kind of thing, find the connection and notice the patterns. I can offer all the evidence on here and people might not believe it.

We'll agree to differ then. I know what you mean about not being able to convince people. I'd probably fight the belief that there is a group somewhere controlling everything even if there was evidence because it would mean that my decisions aren't truly my own. I'm only human and reality is often too crazy for us to all take it in at once. I guess you feel the same way. :)

Notanumber

A Free Man
Where were the police?

It seemed like they were all puppets controlled by a common purpose.

Have the left been brainwashed?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Am I really the only one who notices this

It was bad enough that we had Black Lives Matter, a group that seemingly comes out of nowhere to protest over nothing and instead cause chaos, like these nazi's and white nationalists or trying to take down Confederate statues

NOTHING?????

A wave of blacks being killed in cold blood and the perpetrators getting off? That isn't enough to get people angry? Really?

A bigot elected based on the support of white rage concerning their declining demographics?

A rise in hate crimes across the country.

No one notices how strange that these groups come out of nowhere? No one notices that these confederate statues have been around for quite some time and they only now want to get rid of them? No one questions why these groups, both black and white come against each other?

Coming out of nowhere is also known as grassroots. People organize themselves when they feel aggrieved. And the BLM people have a very legitimate right to feel aggrieved.

When people protest, they show up because they are protesting something because something recently happens, most of the time. These guys show up out of nowhere and cause chaos. People don't just cause chaos like that without a reason. Even if you don't understand the reason, the reason is still there. Why not destroy Mount Rushmore or get rid of all the money in America because some of those guys were slave owners. Makes about as much sense people saying the Confederate flag stands for racism when it never did and the flag they often use isn't even the Confederate flag, it's the Dixie Flag. I would figure most Americans would have known this by now.

Eventually people get fed up having to look at symbols of southern excuses for racism. This is more likely to happen when they feel threatened in other ways.

People have been paid to protest before. It never occurred to anyone that these guys are being paid by the elite in order to cause chaos and division? Divide and conquer is not a new trick, it's been done before so I don't know why people think the idea is impossible and America is completely immune to corruption or other governments. Because as we know, no government in history has ever betrayed and manipulated it's own people before right? And certainly not America because America can't be corrupt because it's the land of the free.

Sorry, but most of the people protesting are not being paid. Do you have *any* actual evidence of this? I know that when I go to protests, nobody ha ever offered to pay me a cent.

Martial law is also a good thing for the elite. Deliberately cause chaos so you will have an excuse to install Martial Law. It's been done before and it works in your favor. If you try martial law right now people resist more but when people see chaos being caused they are more or less acceptable of martial law.

Martial law isn't good for the markets. It tends to keep people in their homes and not out spending money. The real people in power are not benefited by this.

It wouldn't surprise me that these movements are being used to divide whites and blacks. Same with the whole war on terror thing, to divide Muslims and non-Muslims. Get everyone divided so they will be too weak and distracted to know who the real enemy is

The whites and blacks have been divided for centuries because of the way whites treated the white poor in relation to the black slaves. We are still dealing with the effect of those decisions.

In particular, the whole idea that confederate statues represent southern 'culture' is complete bunk. They represent the idea that the south didn't legitimately lose the Civil War. Well, they did. But too many poor whites seem to want to make sure that blacks are still lower on the social scale than they are. And they are angry because that is no longer the case.

Sorry, I just don't feel bad about that.

And yes, I am a white cis male.

tytlyf

Not Religious
BLM were not protesting 'over nothing.' BLM was about 1 thing and 1 thing only, holding certain cops responsible for not treating black people the same as a white person. Some cops can't leave their bigotry at home before going out on the beat. The only people who made BLM more than that movement is RW media. It's best to ignore RW media, they just make it up as they go along.