• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone Interested In Contributing An Essay?

Yerda

Veteran Member
I'm in a band, and we're interested in lots of things, including politics and religion.

Lately I've been thinking about adding a section to the site for my ramblings. Specifically I was considering writing something about the contradictions and basic errors inherent in revealed religion. But as a fan of free speech I wouldn't like to have only my opinions represented. So basically I am asking if anyone wants to contribute. What I am looking for is four or five short essays (250-500 words), most likely one covering revealed religion, one for those who believe in a God but not organized religion, the views of an athiest, polytheistic religion, and those who are spiritual but godless. This may change though.

I can assure anyone interested that I will make no changes to any essay without consent from the author and that the work will be credited correctly. I can also assure that no one will be censored in the slightest.

Please leave a message, tell me your views, if you're interested where could you fit in to this plan? Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers