• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone here have a VR headset?

amorphous_constellation

I don't have one, but I tried one once a couple years ago.. maybe 3 years ago, of a simulation moon landing. I guess it kind of could feel real, but I can't remember if there was some kind of calibration issue or something..

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
If it's anything like the old 3DS or other 3D consoles, I can't do it. Makes.me disoriented and dizzy.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, I have an oculus rift s, which has been replaced by the oculus quest 2 on the market.
I used it during quarantine (and still do) to do different workouts in the home but there's a number of great single and multi-player games for it. My favorites are:
Beat Saber
Until You Fall
Lone Echo 1 & 2
Half Life: Alyx
And lots of others.
There's also VR integration for a number of other titles ranging from Skyrim to Alien Isolation to No Man's Sky to Subnautica to Phasmophobia. Definitely something for everyone.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
My brother has the Valve Index, so I've some experience playing his. Loved it. I would eventually like to get the Oculus Quest 2 myself, as it's less expensive plus its cordless and standalone. I would like to give VRchat a try.

My brother videoed me playing playing Beat Saber. You feel like a ninja but look like a flailing gorilla.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If so, what kind is it and what games do you enjoy playing on it?
I can only afford a psvr and even though it's not as good as PC sets, I'm having a ball.

I find vr missions for star wars squadrons and ace combat to be immersing and thrilling as well as saints and sinners with the move controllers.

Skyrim is awesome as an adventure and you get a scale you cannot experience on a 2d flat screen.

No man's sky vr needs work but it's still OK. Moss is like playing in a fun house same as astrobot and borderlands vr is awesome and puts in a new perspective altogether.

I also enjoy drive club and grand tursimo vr but needs more polish for certain.

However my only complaint is the sheer lack of racing and simulation games in wake of all these cutie games that seems more designed for preschoolers than adults.

I would love to see more aircraft , tanks, road vehicles and the like for console players which would be premium for vr games.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I can only afford a psvr and even though it's not as good as PC sets, I'm having a ball.

I find vr missions for star wars squadrons and ace combat to be immersing and thrilling as well as saints and sinners with the move controllers.

Skyrim is awesome as an adventure and you get a scale you cannot experience on a 2d flat screen.

No man's sky vr needs work but it's still OK. Moss is like playing in a fun house same as astrobot and borderlands vr is awesome and puts in a new perspective altogether.

I also enjoy drive club and grand tursimo vr but needs more polish for certain.

However my only complaint is the sheer lack of racing and simulation games in wake of all these cutie games that seems more designed for preschoolers than adults.

I would love to see more aircraft , tanks, road vehicles and the like for console players which would be premium for vr games.

If it's available for psvr, try "Super hot", it's a shooter where time is controlled by how fast you move. Can get intense as you duck, lean, bend, and contort your body around a barrage of bullets slowly drifting toward you.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If it's available for psvr, try "Super hot", it's a shooter where time is controlled by how fast you move. Can get intense as you duck, lean, bend, and contort your body around a barrage of bullets slowly drifting toward you.
I've come across that game and it does have a fun appeal to it.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
Valve Index and Quest 2 here, many titles... My current top 10 favorites:

Boneworks
Half Life: Alyx
Blade & Sorcery
Moss
Demeo VR
VTOL VR
Sairento VR
Thrill of the Fight
Tea For God (demo)