• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anyone here a LOST fan?

Kay

Towards the Sun
My husband and I are very addicted. I'm bummed that it's off until February.

My favorite character was Ecko, but now, well ... Probably Locke, because he seems the most open to the island.

I thought the island was purgatory, but as I understand it, the writers have squashed that rumour.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Why's that, Rev?

Eko was a favorite of mine, too, Neosnoia! If I had to pick a favorite, I'd likely choose Charlie, though. I know that some people can't stand him, but it's probably because I'm a Dominic Monaghan fan that I like him so much. Not so much last season, but the ones before, he got some of the best lines, hehee!

Fluffy

A fool
I take it everyone is suffering from the Lost drought? I can't wait until Febuary!!!

Locke is one of my favourite. The way his character is so completely tied to faith (ie he is a complete tosser without it but superman with it) is such a great idea and makes him very complex.

At the end of the day, however, Sayid wins on all accounts. Especially at the end of Season 2. Sayid to the rescue :D.

RevOxley_501

Feathers in Hair said:
Why's that, Rev?

Eko was a favorite of mine, too, Neosnoia! If I had to pick a favorite, I'd likely choose Charlie, though. I know that some people can't stand him, but it's probably because I'm a Dominic Monaghan fan that I like him so much. Not so much last season, but the ones before, he got some of the best lines, hehee!

had to wait about 4 months to see it, and only got 4-6 episodes

that sucks

and freaking ADEBESI (EKO) is gone.

kimber1

eko was one of my favorites too and i was so sulking when they offed him but i read that he had it that way originally due to a movie he's to be in( ? ) i think! i love locke and hurley but i love me some sawyer:drool:

my oldest son and i will race to the tv when it comes on :D since we have this huge hiatus till february *grumbles* we're spending that time watching the 2nd season we bought on dvd to reaquaint ourselves with last season.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
haha new series on sky one last night, i am very happy indeed :D charlie is my fave character also Locke, hurley is awsome also, i felt really bad for him last season when his new girlfriend got killed, he seemed really happy with her aswell, the episode where he was seeing the person in his head made me laugh like hell. I didn't actually catch the episodes last night due to watching lord of the rings but it's repeated on wednesday night anyways!

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
I'm really not too keen on jack though as he seems to take the high ground when it comes to the power struggle between him and locke and makes a point of doing so where as i feel that locke actually has the power but doesn't make a big deal about it.

RevOxley_501

darkpenguin said:
haha new series on sky one last night, i am very happy indeed :D charlie is my fave character also Locke, hurley is awsome also, i felt really bad for him last season when his new girlfriend got killed, he seemed really happy with her aswell, the episode where he was seeing the person in his head made me laugh like hell. I didn't actually catch the episodes last night due to watching lord of the rings but it's repeated on wednesday night anyways!

you must be behind a season in the UK???

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
RevOxley_501 said:
you must be behind a season in the UK???

im not sure, we got season 2 earlier this year and now we have season 3 thats just started on sky one, im guessing were a few months behind the u.s.?

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
RevOxley_501 said:
ohh ok, not very far behind then---this season is SHORT

iv'e heard that they are doing it in 2 parts, not sure though, it's doing my head in wondering when it will end though, i do hope it does before it gets stale, and i hope they quit with the flash backs as they are really annoying and repeated!

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
so how short is this season, the flash backs were cool but then they got repeated over and over with little extra bits added

Fluffy

A fool
The 3rd season is continuing in Febuary and you Americans (and anyone with access to the internet) have so far seen 6 episodes. The full season will be 23 episodes (same as the last season).

Also I believe that at some point, extended versions of these 6 episodes will be shown.