• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone else

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Used the child squisher as a child?
upload_2022-6-17_7-32-24.png

Yes Im aware it's called a steamroller and often is used in certain types of therapy. It's still a child squisher.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Fair. I'm the opposite I like weight on me but then again never had a cow lay on me that sounds painful

It wasn't painful, the stomachs are soft but i couldn't get out.

I guess if a bony part had dug in me it would have been different.

exchemist

Veteran Member
What's ironic about this is the cow likely was just trying to look after you lol.
J: ‘‘Tis almost morning and I would have thee gone, and yet no farther than a wanton’s bird, that lets it hop a little from his hand, like a poor prisoner in his twisted gyves, and with a silken thread plucks it back again, so loving-jealous of his liberty.
R:I would that I were thy bird.
J: Sweet, so would I. Yet I should kill thee with much cherishing.

I quite often think of this, in connection with clumsy or greedy expressions of affection.

I once tried to help a bumble bee that emerged from hibernation in my house, by feeding it honey - which killed it. I later learned that honey from a different hive has antibodies in it that are lethal to a stranger bee.

PS Shakespeare gives all the sweetest, most mature and most expressive lines to Juliet. Romeo, though several years older, is a conventional clod by comparison.

PPS sorry, this is all totally off-topic. I’m just feeling romantic, for some reason.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
PS Shakespeare gives all the sweetest, most mature and most expressive lines to Juliet. Romeo, though several years older, is a conventional clod by comparison.
Yes, I recall our teacher saying he was in love with the idea of being in love, and basically he's a bit all over the place.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Yes, I recall our teacher saying he was in love with the idea of being in love, and basically he's a bit all over the place.
Exactly. Whereas with Juliet you a get a blast of the real thing, with a directness unconditioned by convention, perhaps because she has yet to learn the conventions, or perhaps because the implications for a woman in those days were so stark.

Anyway, a beautiful and touching little speech, with a lot of real-world truth packed into it.