• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone else frustrated with Lost?

waacman

Restoration of everything
Since there was no TV title, or at least I didn't see one I'll post it here, if there is, will someone move it for me? Anyway, I'm getting kinda frustrated that the TV show is moving so slow, why do they put in episodes where we really find out nothing? This frustrates me to no end. I've been pleased the last two weeks though that things have finally started moving. Next week looks pretty good though. Let me know what you think! thanks

Isaac

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Lost contains episodes with information about the characters and episodes with information about the island. I asume you are referring to the episodes about characters. I don't think it's moving that slow. You have to remember that it is not a movie, it's a serie..

Aqualung

Tasty
I was frustrated with Lost on day one. One of the most horrible shows that has ever popped up. But, then again, it is an ABC show. ;)

Bangbang

I watched it for half of the first episode and have tried to since but just do it. Ughhhh! I think it sucks. I won't even watch 24 anymore. I would rather read a book during the commercials while I watch the News,Discovery Channel,or the History Channel. I am amazed how much reading I can get done during commercials.

nutshell

Bangbang said:
I watched it for half of the first episode and have tried to since but just do it. Ughhhh! I think it sucks. I won't even watch 24 anymore. I would rather read a book during the commercials while I watch the News,Discovery Channel,or the History Channel. I am amazed how much reading I can get done during commercials.
BLASPHEMY!!!!

Why won't you watch 24 anymore???:slap:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
waacman said:
Who would that be?
Charlie. I admit, my main reason for watching the show in the first place is because I'm a Dominic Monaghan fan. I really like the series, but don't know how much longer I'd watch if they made him a bad guy or dead. (Or a dead bad guy, since on "Lost", you never quite know.)

BIG HONKIN' SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST THREE OR SO EPISODES!!!!

Ahem, yes. While my local station pre-empted this particular episode for basketball, I thought it alarming that Charlie would kidnap Aaron. (From the recaps I've read, it sounds like he thought it was a good idea at the time, though.) I also was frustrated that Locke would give him such a whomping, despite Locke not being the most blameless of characters at the moment, either. And, to find that Charlie had kidnapped (very briefly) Sun, simply in order to embarass Locke? (Although we may find out later differently.) Arrrrrggghhhh!!! I liked his little talk with Sayid last night, though. It did seem, for awhile, like everyone had forgotten what the Others had done to he and Claire. There was a feeling of relief, like 'Oh, whew! They haven't all completely blocked it from their memories'!

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
FeathersinHair said:

BIG HONKIN' SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST THREE OR SO EPISODES!!!!

Ahem, yes. While my local station pre-empted this particular episode for basketball, I thought it alarming that Charlie would kidnap Aaron. (From the recaps I've read, it sounds like he thought it was a good idea at the time, though.) I also was frustrated that Locke would give him such a whomping, despite Locke not being the most blameless of characters at the moment, either. And, to find that Charlie had kidnapped (very briefly) Sun, simply in order to embarass Locke? (Although we may find out later differently.) Arrrrrggghhhh!!! I liked his little talk with Sayid last night, though. It did seem, for awhile, like everyone had forgotten what the Others had done to he and Claire. There was a feeling of relief, like 'Oh, whew! They haven't all completely blocked it from their memories'!
:areyoucra See, now you've got me wanting to go read some episodes to see what the heck you're talking about. We're only 3 episodes into this season, and the first two left me wanting to *****-slap the writers. :rolleyes: If they had had another episode of the 'going-down-the-hatch' part from yet another character's POV I was going to do my nana. In the first ep, as soon as I saw the flashback scene of Jack and Desmond, I knew he was the guy down the hatch...we must have more of his accent! :149: I do hope we shall see him in another lifetime, brutha! :D