• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any Spiritual art you find particularly helpful

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I keep imagry on my walls...not just Christian imagry but also the Godess Athena, Juno, Flidias, and various other spiritual art that I find raises the mind and heart to Heaven and the glory and mystery of creation.

If you are Atheist, perhaps there is still artwork that you'd like to share which empowers you. Main reason I'm asking is cuz I'm printing stuff out for the wall in my room for motivational, contemplative purposes.

Gratias!

Moonbear

Metal Weeb
shaman_drum_by_brainghost.jpg

Sami shaman drums are pretty cool

Animore

No offense, and I don't mean to invoke an argument, but wouldn't that be considered idolatry in the christian perspective?

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Upon my walls are epic images of various Celestial and Infernal beings from Abrahamic mythology, and from ancient Mesopotamian mythology, as well as spiritual-religious sigils and beautiful desert scenes. Most were drawn or painted myself, others were created by a very close friend of mine who shares similar spiritual-religious views.

Last edited by a moderator:

ukok102nak

Upon my walls are epic images of various Celestial and Infernal beings from Abrahamic mythology, and from ancient Mesopotamian mythology, as well as spiritual-religious sigils and beautiful desert scenes. Most were drawn or painted myself, others were drawn by a very close friend of mine who shares similar spiritual-religious views.

:smoke: this
i personally want to see for myself
and yes
its me :smoke: at your humble service

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

Aštra’el

Check out Goddess Ostara in google images...(my humble service to mankind)

Just so you know, those images have nothing to do with my spiritual-religious system, my screenname, or any of the art on my walls, in fact the paintings on my walls are of much higher quality and realism and depict Abrahamic and Mesopotamian religious figures, not Germanic.

Aštra’el

Sometimes names that sound alike can mean totally different things, and especially in the case of gods and goddesses where they can embody completely different cultural archetypes. Asherah was worshipped as a consort of YHWH, Ishtar was worshipped a Mesopotamian goddess of war and love, and "Ostara" was worshipped as a German fertility goddess.

The idea that "all goddesses are one" reflects a monotheistic or duotheistic spiritual-religious mindset, neither of which I possess.