• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any other Spotify users experiencing this issue?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I used to be able to say “Hey Siri, play X by Y.” It would play the song and, after the song, play a bunch of songs related to it (by genre usually) with songs I frequented in the past mixed in.

Same way if I searched a song, it would do that. Just create a series of “related songs” to play after that could go on for hours

Now? If i do that it will play the song but after the song it will just repeat that one song over and over again.

What gives?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Now? If i do that it will play the song but after the song it will just repeat that one song over and over again.
I think that's the songs in the search results.
My issue with it is it wants to beat my neck bright red, and the attempts are going to break my neck or even decapitate me.:joycat:

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
I'm assuming that because you are using Siri that you are using an iPhone to control and listen to Spotify.

Go to Settings > Playback and select Autoplay from that.

i-Phone-Spotify-jpeg.jpg

I have mine turned off because I don't like it when it plays random music. And yes, the last song I played was "Home" by Blue October. Great song. :D

The Sum of Awe

I'm assuming that because you are using Siri that you are using an iPhone to control and listen to Spotify.

i-Phone-Spotify-jpeg.jpg

Dude, thank you! It works now!

I have mine turned off because I don't like it when it plays random music. And yes, the last song I played was "Home" by Blue October. Great song. :D
Interesting. As a kid I heard the song Into the Ocean on MTV by Blue October and it was one of my first favorite songs.

The Sum of Awe

i-Phone-Spotify-jpeg.jpg

I spoke too soon. It’s the same song next after next still.