• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any Maverick Mathematicians out there?

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
Hello All,

I wonder if all astrophysical and cosmological mathematicians just are able to work with consensus approaches in these scientific areas - or if someone also have the guts and the intellectual and logical skills to think outside the squared box of the consensus society.

If so, I´ll like to make such contacts for a common discussion of alternative perceptions of it all.

Anyone interested in this *Maverick Project* can apply here and we´ll find a way to discuss *in private* so to speak.

Remember: Only gutsy Maverick Mathematicians are Welcome.

Regards
Native.

Last edited:

Native

Not sure what you mean?
Are you expecting people who think 1+1= 3?
Yes, something like that, but only allegorical. I mean mathematicians who can look outside the squared scientific consensus boxes and put other forces into their equations in order to *explain unexplainable* standing problems in cosmology.

epronovost

Not do be rude, but I wouldn't search for mathematician and theoretical physicists in a place call "religious forum". Have you ever tried to o to your local university department of physics or mathematics and see who holds chairs there?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Yes, something like that, but only allegorical. I mean mathematicians who can look outside the squared scientific consensus boxes and put other forces into their equations in order to *explain unexplainable* standing problems in cosmology.

Mathematics is precise, accurate and predictable. I don't think making gobbledygook up would be appreciated.

Native

Not do be rude, but I wouldn't search for mathematician and theoretical physicists in a place call "religious forum". Have you ever tried to o to your local university department of physics or mathematics and see who holds chairs there?
For a moment, I thought the same but wished to give it a shot on RF too. Yes I´m at full speed searching my local Danish Universities for relevant contact persons.

Native

Planning on overthrowing cosmology? Should be easy enough....
It´s as easy as it gets according to your ability to make some scientific paradigm shifts of certain consensus.

Are you a possible participant maybe?

Native

BTW
I´ve met persons here at RF who gives the impression of being experts in mathematics, but I don´t expect most of them to qualifiy as *Maverick Mathematicians* at all :)

epronovost

BTW

I´ve met persons here at RF who gives the impression of being experts in mathematics, but I don´t expect most of them to qualifiy as *Maverick Mathematicians* at all :)

Also, do you have yourself the relevent skills and knowledge to truly discuss physics and mathematics at this level?

Yerda

Veteran Member
It´s as easy as it gets according to your ability to make some scientific paradigm shifts of certain consensus.

Are you a possible participant maybe?
Me? Haha, I'd love to but I lack the necessary skills. It would be like turning up to a seige armed with a pointy stick.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I wonder if all astrophysical and cosmological mathematicians just are able to work with consensus approaches in these scientific areas - or if someone also have the guts and the intellectual and logical skills to think outside the squared box of the consensus society.

I do not believe Kellyanne Conway has joined yet, but I'm sure you'll be able to find somebody.

Native

Native said:
BTW
Also, do you have yourself the relevent skills and knowledge to truly discuss physics and mathematics at this level?
I know enough to use math to disqualify what orthodox mathematicians think they know of math in cosmological science.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I have a basic college level in Math, with advance application knowledge in Statistics, probability, chaos theory, and randomness.

As far as the off the wall weird dark side of math and cosmology I recommend Worlds in Collision by Immanuel Velikovsky