• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any Fallout New Vegas Fans?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I'm currently rerolling a new character on Fallout New Vegas.

High Strength
High Endurance
High luck
No intelligence
No charisma

Anyone else a fan of this game? It's one of my favorite RPGs.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

High Strength
High Endurance
High luck
No intelligence
No charisma

I'd never heard of it but I just googled it and it sounds OK, I can get a steam key for $7 so I might give it a go

Samael_Khan

Goosebender

High Strength
High Endurance
High luck
No intelligence
No charisma

My favourite RPG. I own it. :)

I take it that your character is just going to be a brutal brawler who critical hits everything?

What are you roleplaying your character as?

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I'd never heard of it but I just googled it and it sounds OK, I can get a steam key for $7 so I might give it a go

It is one of the best rpgs ever created because you can actually properly role play. And, above all, the choices that you make matter. I don't think that I have ever been allowed such freedom in the role playing aspect of another game.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
My favourite RPG. I own it. :)

I take it that your character is just going to be a brutal brawler who critical hits everything?

What are you roleplaying your character as?

I'm going as just a straight madman drug addict, idiot. Max. Mad Max if you will.

Get high, smash things. Maybe throw some dynamite for good measure. Side with the Powder Gangers, Khans, and not sure if I want to aid Caesar yet.

Edit: And maybe a gambling addict. Got to see if the luck stat changes gambling odds

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member

High Strength
High Endurance
High luck
No intelligence
No charisma

Oh I love that game. I’m a big Fall Out fan in general. Which is interesting since I’m not usually one for RPGs or I thought I wasn’t. No patience. But I find I’m more into them than I thought
Grew up playing New Vegas. But my disc broke ages ago. Might see if the PS store has it.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Oh I love that game. I’m a big Fall Out fan in general. Which is interesting since I’m not usually one for RPGs or I thought I wasn’t. No patience. But I find I’m more into them than I thought
Grew up playing New Vegas. But my disc broke ages ago. Might see if the PS store has it.

It's available for PS4 and Xbox One download

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

High Strength
High Endurance
High luck
No intelligence
No charisma

One of the last great Fallout games. Excellent taste. :0)

I love a good RPG that tells a good interactive story that revolves around your own approach as well as the hardships of the apoplectic landscape with oneself and ones companions both real and npc.

My only wish is having a VR mode made like Skyrim. Words cannot express the experience of being in games like this.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It is one of the best rpgs ever created because you can actually properly role play. And, above all, the choices that you make matter. I don't think that I have ever been allowed such freedom in the role playing aspect of another game.
I can only hope Bethsheda can reproduce those epics like in the old days. Including Morrowwind, Oblivion in addition to the Fallout saga. ... A return to what made them a great developer company.

Fallout 76 ..I just can't stand the direction they took.

Hopefully the transition under new management will prove to be in favor of gamers who like their epic novels in video game form like it used to be.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
It's available for PS4 and Xbox One download
upload_2021-12-25_9-52-24.gif

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
What's a steam key?
I never was able to play video games as a kid...so pardon if it's a dumb question.

Steam is a computer program you can download that allows you to purchase and play games on your computer, that you purchase through the Steam website. Like an online console system.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Steam is a computer program you can download that allows you to purchase and play games on your computer, that you purchase through the Steam website. Like an online console system.
Ah. Well I do have a computer. I'll look into it.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
For some reason I could never get it to run properly on my old gaming PC due to hardware and graphics issues, and I don't really like shooters all that much to begin with. I've always been rather fond of the old 2D Fallout games, though, and more recently, I've had some fun with a Fallout conversion mod for Paradox's Hearts of Iron 4.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I can only hope Bethsheda can reproduce those epics like in the old days. Including Morrowwind, Oblivion in addition to the Fallout saga. ... A return to what made them a great developer company.

Fallout 76 ..I just can't stand the direction they took.

Hopefully the transition under new management will prove to be in favor of gamers who like their epic novels in video game form like it used to be.

Well Bethesda hired Obsidian to create Fallout New Vegas, which is why it was so brilliant. It bares the traits of obsidians rpg creation. Morrowind was certainly a great game of Bethesdas.

But I don't know. Bethesda seems to just want to generate money rather than make effort to release decent games. I mean how many times have they re released Skyrim?

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I'm going as just a straight madman drug addict, idiot. Max. Mad Max if you will.

Get high, smash things. Maybe throw some dynamite for good measure. Side with the Powder Gangers, Khans, and not sure if I want to aid Caesar yet.

Edit: And maybe a gambling addict. Got to see if the luck stat changes gambling odds

Now THAT is something I haven't tried yet. I am sure its gonna be fun. It is also very funny that a person can actually get addicted to drugs in the game.

Luck certainly does help with gambling but only if your luck is on 10.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Don't have any gaming consoles to play it on. I can't afford one. But it sounds fun maybe I'll play it if I ever get one.

Rather get a PC (which you can use for many different things) and play the game on steams (which will be cheaper with discounts)

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
For some reason I could never get it to run properly on my old gaming PC due to hardware and graphics issues, and I don't really like shooters all that much to begin with. I've always been rather fond of the old 2D Fallout games, though, and more recently, I've had some fun with a Fallout conversion mod for Paradox's Hearts of Iron 4.

Those old isometric games are legendary.