• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-vax group brings measles to small town

Jumi

Well, looks like measles isn't gone from northern Europe. An anti-vax group in a small town in my country had a kid contract the disease while travelling abroad. The kid was at a church meet and now ten kids are in isolated care and many parents from the group are refusing conventional medical approach.

I looked at stats worldwide, some 70000 die per year from the disease, wonder if there will be ones from my country to add to the list...

Baladas

An Págánach
Well, looks like measles isn't gone from northern Europe. An anti-vax group in a small town in my country had a kid contract the disease while travelling abroad. The kid was at a church meet and now ten kids are in isolated care and many parents from the group are refusing conventional medical approach.

I think that this should be considered criminal negligence.
These parents are needlessly putting the health and safety of their own children in jeopardy, as well as risking the health of the public at large.

David T

Premium Member
I think that this should be considered criminal negligence.
These parents are needlessly putting the health and safety of their own children in jeopardy, as well as risking the health of the public at large.
"I think that this should be considered criminal negligence"

I was raised in a cult and i was forced at a young age to go off and learn their ways it was a horrible experience. My parents were totally sucked in. I had to learn the cults linguistic and numerical symbolisms which is handy here on RF. I eventually went off and got what they call a degree, from what they call a " HIGHER" institution of in culturating. Hahaha....

I finally popped a gasket ran off into the wilderness, and got deprogrammed By none other than mother nature herself..

That cult is all truely criminal negligence but my parents didnt know better they were indoctrinated as small children as well!!!!
Quotation-John-Muir-Climb-the-mountains-and-get-their-good-tidings-Nature-s-35-0-060.jpg