• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti Trump protests

Riders

See,I told yall this wasn't going to be easy on Trump to take over. He may have to face protests for months who knows. 4 people in Dallas are already dead, were seeing violence and bloodshed already.

Flame

Beware
Also violence in Seattle it seems, makes me glad that my neighborhood tends to be quiet. (The Deep North of Minnesota)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
See,I told yall this wasn't going to be easy on Trump to take over. He may have to face protests for months who knows. 4 people in Dallas are already dead, were seeing violence and bloodshed already.
Reading news accounts, I don't see that the shootings are linked to protests.
Cops are being assassinated around the country now for some time.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
It's like violent people given an excuse to be violent. Is Hillary paying them this time or some other rich person?

Daemon Sophic

This is sad. I agree that it is infuriating that Trump and his massive con-man used car salesman personality won a 4 year presidential post.
The anger and frustration, and even the fear are reasonable. But violence is not.
Several people are gone from their families forever, just because some other people cannot accept what is, (or perhaps Trump supporters got angry that everyone doesn't accept what is -- we don't know yet).

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Golly whiz.
I thought when the votes were counted, the winner announced,
we just accepted it 'till next election.
This country isn't the country I grew up in.
My youngest is a fine, honest, intelligent, 17 year old young man.
We spoke on the phone tonight and HE brought up the election.
I knew not to go there with him.
His mother is a RABID U.A.W. worker. A woman who never finished high school.
The woman who works as an unskilled person making $38 bucks and hour + great benefits painting cars for General Motors. Believe me the ROBOTS paint the cars, she just feeds the robots.
It was ME that got her that job when I worked there as a supervisor.
She brainwashed our 17 year old into believing Trump WILL start WW III.
Trump will deport ALL illegals in the U.S. Trump will reduce wages. Trump is Satan.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Typical U.A.W. mind set. Ignorant.

Last edited:

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Anti Trump protesters?
NOT!
Those were NOT protests, they were RIOTS!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, American at it's best.
Things don't go your way?
RIOT!

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
No, the protests in Seattle were not riots. The World Trade Organization stuff years ago were riots. These were not. Claims that they were riots makes me think that some folks will start pushing towards Tiananmen Square responses. :/ (And no, this election was not reached by a majority consensus, either.)

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
I'd be protesting too if the person made president wasn't who the people actually voted for. What a ridiculous system. Too bad the USA isn't a real democracy.

You must mean the popular vote where the candidates were practically tied? Even all those votes have not been all counted. Listen the American people have spoken and that's that. If the republicans have lost and went to thje street the MSNBCs of the world would not have aired it or they would have vilified them.

I am sure you know the USA is not a democracy, its a Representative republic. The problem with pure democracies is that they are not fair they promote and allow mob rule, and worse. I am not a big fan of the electoral collage but I would rather have EC than a pure democracy any day. Why? Because I am not a fan of Hitlers, Stalin's and other strong men who live by mob rule. Pure democracies allow men like that to thrive even though of course they were of other political flavors such as nationalists and communists.

I am over joyed that Trump won not because I like him personally, it's because I think he being a business man is superior to Hitler er I mean Hillary. He is superior to Hillary due to his ethics and honesty compared to the wilder-beast who is a liar of no equal. Also, I prefer Trump because we will most likely get a supreme court judge(s) that are more aligned with the constitutions. Hillary would have trashed the constitution following Obama's EO examples and would have eliminated the 2nd amendment as first order of business. Trump even thought I care not for rich people that abuse their power does understand business and he will I SAY WILL make good jobs available again and repair our rotten infrastructure. As for his more cesspool ideas I think he will moderate on 99% as some were nearly created by the goons at MSNBC and like news organizations. God bless America and just maybe every citizen of every race gender creed and nationality will benefit.

MrMrdevincamus

[QUOTE="Father Heathen]Even if you loathe Hillary, how is she in any way comparable to Hitler?[/QUOTE

I understand your pain, really I do. What does Mrs Clinton have in common with Hitler? Wasn't it Hitler who said tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth to the masses. Bengasi (sorry about the spelling) where she left good soldiers to die was Hitler like because he cared little for the means or the cost including sacrificing his own men unnecessarily , there is more but I am tired~

Nothing says integrity like unwelcomed ***** groping.

I do not condone such things at all. However, a decade ago I was not the person I am today, I hope trump isn't either and has learned his lesson. And there are a lot worse things, even though I agree that his comments were probably not simple guy talk where half is false boasting with a bit of truth, so I hope he has changed being a married man now with a beautiful wife and kids to boot![/QUOTE]

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do these protestors have some achievable goal, or are they harming their case by annoying people?
Successful protests need Strategy, planning and goals.

David1967

Premium Member
Anti Trump protesters?
NOT!
Those were NOT protests, they were RIOTS!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, American at it's best.
Things don't go your way?
RIOT!

Our country is in trouble. I was so saddened watching this coverage last night. These people burning the American flag, the violence and destruction. All because their candidate lost? My God, what is wrong with these people?

MrMrdevincamus

Father Heathen said:
That was Joseph Goebbels, his propaganda minister.

I cant agree but here are a few I didn't have time to really vet them exhaustively but they carry the meaning right?

"The victor will never be asked if he told the truth. "Adolf Hitler
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/adolf_hitler.htm lf you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. Adolf Hitler
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/adolf_hitler.html

Comparing her or anyone else to a dictator who murdered millions is pretty retarded.

Tarded' eh? You should ask me, the bastion of ethical here at PF or learn to read the English language before making such asinine statements. I was showing examples of mob rule etc not saying Mrs Clinton was comparable to those butchers. Of course her abandonment of those at bengasi was blood on her hands just not the blood of millions.
Thanks for your kind words ~

MrMrdevincamus

Our country is in trouble. I was so saddened watching this coverage last night. These people burning the American flag, the violence and destruction. All because their candidate lost? My God, what is wrong with these people?

I was saddened, and angry as well...