• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-trans bill passes in Kentucky

InChrist

Free4ever
Then maybe actually let them do that, OK?

And how do you supposedly know this from any objective studies? Can you provide links from actual studies on this? Yes or no will do.

Which corporations, so can you give us names with links?
The names are all provided in the links.

Last edited:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Right, and in those cases, are givin strict attention.
Well not necessarily. Most intersex conditions aren’t really noticeable until the age of puberty, since…well the inner parts aren’t always present. If you catch my drift?
Some are thought to be underreported even

So the doctors make their usual decision, which in the medical field is known “assigning” male or female to the child. Based on the external genitalia. Which again might not always be the umm “correct decision” let’s just put it that way

This can change based on a number of factors. People in the past (and I’m talking about literal centuries ago) have successfully legally changed their assigned sex. Again based on a number of factors.
It’s actually pretty interesting history

There have even been cases in the past where a person “assigned female at birth” was given a change of birth certificate later on, which basically forcibly changed them to a legal male status
I wish I was kidding

Last edited:

InChrist

Free4ever
Yeah, this isn't research. It's conspiracy YouTube nonsense.

You're upset that makeup companies are catering to larger populations of people? Come on, man. That's got absolutely zero to do with the topic at hand.

You should have watched the video I provided from Jon Stewart's show. It's much more informational in nature than this nonsense.

LOL I've been wearing "boy shorts" for like 20 years now. This isn't anything new. Are you also upset that the green M&M wears more sensible shoes now?

You should go Google "David Bowie in the 70's." I think it might blow your mind.
I lived through the 70’s and am well aware of David Bowie. It’s not about makeup or shorts. I just think it goes way beyond selling things and it’s important to be aware of the manipulation( especially of kids) for profit taking place, which is, as the writer points out, deconstructing human beings.

“The cosmetic industry is worth a staggering $532. Billion dollars. Until recently, males wearing cosmetics were limited primarily to the music industry. “Gender identity” changes all that. It builds a bridge for men to accept hair, fashion, and cosmetic enhancements that were traditionally the sole territory of women. The 2021 catwalks were ablaze with a so-called feminine menswear trend, which the fashion industry calls “male femininity.” The men’s personal-care market is expected to hit $166 billion in 2022. Vogue reported two years ago that high fashion houses like Chanel, Tom Ford, and Marc Jacobs were unveiling make-up lines for men.

“Gender identity” also works as a grooming apparatus that dissociates us from our sexed reality. The language and laws being changed, even in our medical institutions, for “gender identity” ideology are based on the deconstruction of sex. The gender performances in gender ideology obscure the corporate mining of our reproductive capacities for profit. We are being reduced to parts—no longer men and women—but breasts, penises, vaginas, wombs, eggs, and sperm that can be bought by either sex, for either sex.

The gender industry has nothing to do with inclusivity. It is about corporate profiteering.”

JDMS

Academic Workhorse
Then what is the surgery and hormones for?

Obviously something is being viewed as defective and warrants correcting.

If I move into a house with purple drapes, when I hate purple drapes, I will replace them with drapes I like the color of. Doesn't mean the purple drapes were defective.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I lived through the 70’s and am well aware of David Bowie. It’s not about makeup or shorts. I just think it goes way beyond selling things and it’s important to be aware of the manipulation( especially of kids) for profit taking place, which is, as the writer points out, deconstructing human beings.

“The cosmetic industry is worth a staggering $532. Billion dollars. Until recently, males wearing cosmetics were limited primarily to the music industry. “Gender identity” changes all that. It builds a bridge for men to accept hair, fashion, and cosmetic enhancements that were traditionally the sole territory of women. The 2021 catwalks were ablaze with a so-called feminine menswear trend, which the fashion industry calls “male femininity.” The men’s personal-care market is expected to hit $166 billion in 2022. Vogue reported two years ago that high fashion houses like Chanel, Tom Ford, and Marc Jacobs were unveiling make-up lines for men.

“Gender identity” also works as a grooming apparatus that dissociates us from our sexed reality. The language and laws being changed, even in our medical institutions, for “gender identity” ideology are based on the deconstruction of sex. The gender performances in gender ideology obscure the corporate mining of our reproductive capacities for profit. We are being reduced to parts—no longer men and women—but breasts, penises, vaginas, wombs, eggs, and sperm that can be bought by either sex, for either sex.

The gender industry has nothing to do with inclusivity. It is about corporate profiteering.”
Hmm, then why have you twice given me some nonsense about a makeup company expanding their product line?

Gender and sex are different, by the way. Gender is a social construct. It's not about breasts and penises so your entire argument is built on a strawman. Men used to wear dresses and makeup not so long ago. Heck, the Pope still wears a dress. I've been wearing "boy shorts" for the last 20 years. :shrug:

InChrist

Free4ever
Hmm, then why have you twice given me some nonsense about a makeup company expanding their product line?

Gender and sex are different, by the way. Gender is a social construct. It's not about breasts and penises so your entire argument is built on a strawman. Men used to wear dresses and makeup not so long ago. Heck, the Pope still wears a dress. I've been wearing "boy shorts" for the last 20 years. :shrug:
I don’t think it’s legitimate, nor scientifically accurate to say sex and gender are different.
The reason for giving the information about cosmetic financial profits is just to demonstrate the huge motivation of these corporations to invest in, push and manipulate the gender ideology for ongoing profit. Cosmetics are just one aspect of a far larger business complex.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I don’t think it’s legitimate, nor scientifically accurate to say sex and gender are different.
The reason for giving the information about cosmetic financial profits is just to demonstrate the huge motivation of these corporations to invest in, push and manipulate the gender ideology for ongoing profit. Cosmetics are just one aspect of a far larger business complex.

What is gender ideology?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I think that's for the school and district to decide as well as the grade level that they're dealing with.

ADA bathrooms are required in any and all businesses where I live. And I agree with the regulation. We were requried to jack-hammer the floor and repour the concrete making a ramp to the bathroom. The whole layout of the front of the office needed major design work to accomodate this.

There is no way we would have done it if it were not required of us, but, it was the right thing to do. I doubt we would have even been given the option by the builder and architect if it wasn't required because of the increased cost. You see, there is a natural conflict of interest.

I'm pro-regulation if and when it's needed.

:thumbsup:

There appears to be more suicides from teenagers who can't get hormone treatment than with those who have.

1) can you show me the data? I'm seeing teen suicide on the rise in spite of increased access to gender-affirming-care

2) this doesn't mean that people aren't being harmed; many are helped, some are harmed.

Imagine yourself being a man by desire in a body that's female. If you are a heterosexual man, how does it feel to you to have sex with another man?
I'm not sure that's an accurate representation of gender dysphoria, but I'm not denying that many people are helped. My claim is: under certain circumstances the child's long term interests are compromised.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

I'm not sure that's an accurate representation of gender dysphoria, but I'm not denying that many people are helped. My claim is: under certain circumstances the child's long term interests are compromised.

Well, properly. But the problem is how to catch those and not overdo that?

InChrist

Free4ever
What is gender ideology?
It is a system of belief that there is a difference between a person’s biological sex and gender. Gender ideology includes the idea that a person can choose or feel that their gender or identity is distinct from their biological physical sex. I also think this ideology includes reimagining what it means to be human. I think it’s an ideology which has been developed and pushed for business and financial gain.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
It is a system of belief that there is a difference between a person’s biological sex and gender. Gender ideology includes the idea that a person can choose or feel that their gender or identity is distinct from their biological physical sex. I also think this ideology includes reimagining what it means to be human. I think it’s an ideology which has been developed and pushed for business and financial gain.
It's a physical issue where the brain and body are not the same sex/gender, whichever word you would like to use. The brain and body genderize (is that a word?) at different times during gestation. Not to mention that all fetuses start out physically female.

InChrist

Free4ever
It's a physical issue where the brain and body are not the same sex/gender, whichever word you would like to use. The brain and body genderize (is that a word?) at different times during gestation. Not to mention that all fetuses start out physically female.
I don’t think it’s accurate to say that all fetuses start out physically female…

Viker

Häxan
As well as corporate entities exploiting them for long term financial profit. Follow the money and it always leads to those who are using people as commodities for financial gain.

“Follow me as I dissect the wealthy, white, technophilic elites responsible for the gender industry, identity medicine, and their motives. I discuss the influence of the techno-medical complex on LBG corporatization and the continued efforts of the gender industry to deny the genetic boundary between men and women. I discuss here the complex labyrinth of power - including collusion between global banks, non-governmental organizations, philanthropists, etc. - I detail the corporatist cult which is grooming the populace for profit and control by driving the colonization of female biology and the technological takeover of human reproduction.

The mammoth infrastructure promoting transhumanism and autogynephilia drive the disembodiment and dismembering of human beings. I speak to the insanity of celebrating castration, the death spiral we in western societies are in, and the communal solidarity on the other side of speaking the truth.”

jbilek.substack.com

Transhumanism and Autogynephilia

The Corporate Usurpation of Human Reproduction and Humanity
jbilek.substack.com
jbilek.substack.com

“No “transgender” community pushes an ideology of body dissociation around the world—at lightning speed—into language, law, institutions, and the media simultaneously. Oligarchs govern us at the highest echelons of finance, and they have a vested interest in the gender industry.

“Gender identity” ideology is not politically separate from business. Business is no longer separated from politics. We in Western cultures are governed by billionaires in finance who drive policy through our political institutions. A façade of democracy shrouds the oligarchy we live in, just like the gender performances in gender ideology shroud the capitalist profiteering from the colonization of human sex.”

jbilek.substack.com

Who Owns Big Pharma and the Billionaires Invested in the Gender Industry?

No “transgender” community pushes an ideology of body dissociation around the world—at lightning speed—into language, law, institutions, and the media simultaneously. Oligarchs govern us at the highest echelons of finance, and they have a vested interest in the gender industry.
jbilek.substack.com
jbilek.substack.com
Oh great. Conspiracy extremist propaganda. Anything relevant? Anything truthful?:rolleyes:

InChrist

Free4ever
Oh great. Conspiracy extremist propaganda. Anything relevant? Anything truthful?:rolleyes:
What makes you think it’s extremist conspiracy? Isn’t it just reality that corporate entities are in the business of creating markets and making profits? At least, research the information before discounting it. Better to be aware than ignorant. I purposely chose to link articles by an independent investigative journalist; someone I likely would be in disagreement with on other issues, as she is left leaning. Nevertheless, I think this exploitation of gender by corporations, endorsed by government collusion, for profit goes way beyond left or right politics and is causing great confusion and damage to kids, as well humanity in general.

Last edited:

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
Personally I think the right age to transition, if someone need to, is 18+. “I can die for my country but not get a sex change?” But I also think tobacco and alcohol should also be 18+. Consent should be 18+ too. And renting a damn car too! Everything should be legal at 18 except for becoming the President. 35+, the current limit, seems right to me. Most LGBT type people agree with the 18+ rule anyways. I get it — your mind isn’t fully developed until about 24, but, your body is pretty much finished at 18, except the fact many people get wider in their 20s and 30s.