• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-theism Means

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I don't trust what you or anyone else claims about god.

It might be personal, if you attempt to sway public policy to be in keeping with your religious beliefs.

Not only don't I need god, I think that - on the balance - theistic religion these days does more harm than good.

Your belief in the perfection of Abrahamic scripture seems as silly to me as if you told me you believed in unicorns.

Your belief that morality comes from religion strikes me as both laughable and dangerous.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
It might be personal, if you attempt to sway public policy to be in keeping with your religious beliefs.
I don't bother to do this
Your belief in the perfection of Abrahamic scripture seems as silly to me as if you told me you believed in unicorns.
not Abrahamic. polytheistic pagan and luciferian. You may find my beliefs silly that's fine. but keep in mind not all theists are Abrahamic and not all try to force others to believe as they do. I personally would never try to force my beliefs on another as my path is very very hard to travel. It's not for everyone. I certainly wouldn't try to push my religious beliefs into politics. I use common sense and evidence when making political ideas and try to respect the human rights of everyone not just mine.
Your belief that morality comes from religion strikes me as both laughable and dangerous.
morality doesn't come from religion it comes from the person. Or it should anyway.

Suave

Simulated character

Not only don't I need god, I think that - on the balance - theistic religion these days does more harm than good.

Please note the discovery of error correcting codes within the equations of symmetry is a rigorously proven theorem.

Reference: https://www.quora.com/Is-theoretica...mmunity-and-has-it-been-corroborated-by-other

Is theoretical physicist James Gates’ intriguing discovery of error-correcting codes within the equations of supersymmetry accepted within the theoretical physicist community, and has it been corroborated by other physicists?

Tristan Hubsch
, PhD Physics, University of Maryland, College Park (1987)
Answered 3 years ago · Author has 1.4K answers and 1M answer views

A.: The discovery is a rigorously proven theorem.

To be precise, the (error-detecting and error-correcting binary doubly-even linear block) codes were discovered/identified within the classification of worldline off-shell supermultiplets without central charge [On Graph-Theoretic Identifications of Adinkras, Supersymmetry Representations and Superfields, by C.F. Doran, M.G. Faux, S.J. Gates, Jr., T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Int. J. Mod. Phys. A22 (2007) 869-930, arXiv:math-ph/0512016]. It was then proven that these (minimal) supermultiplets in turn encode the continuum of all possible worldline supermultiplets [On General Off-Shell Representations of Worldline (1D) Supersymmetry, by C.F. Doran, T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Symmetry 6 no. 1, (2014) 67–88, arXiv:1310.3258]. See also my answer to “James Gates claims that he found code in string theory. Does that imply that we live in a simulation?”

What If string theory proves to be a valid explanation for the fundamental constituents of the universe being one-dimensional “strings” rather than point-like particles, then the computer code found within string theory could be a real indication of our simulated universe being controlled by God? Would such an indication of our simulated universe have you reconsider being an anti-theist?

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Please note the discovery of error correcting codes within the equations of symmetry is a rigorously proven theorem.

Reference: https://www.quora.com/Is-theoretica...mmunity-and-has-it-been-corroborated-by-other

Is theoretical physicist James Gates’ intriguing discovery of error-correcting codes within the equations of supersymmetry accepted within the theoretical physicist community, and has it been corroborated by other physicists?

Tristan Hubsch
, PhD Physics, University of Maryland, College Park (1987)
Answered 3 years ago · Author has 1.4K answers and 1M answer views

A.: The discovery is a rigorously proven theorem.

To be precise, the (error-detecting and error-correcting binary doubly-even linear block) codes were discovered/identified within the classification of worldline off-shell supermultiplets without central charge [On Graph-Theoretic Identifications of Adinkras, Supersymmetry Representations and Superfields, by C.F. Doran, M.G. Faux, S.J. Gates, Jr., T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Int. J. Mod. Phys. A22 (2007) 869-930, arXiv:math-ph/0512016]. It was then proven that these (minimal) supermultiplets in turn encode the continuum of all possible worldline supermultiplets [On General Off-Shell Representations of Worldline (1D) Supersymmetry, by C.F. Doran, T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Symmetry 6 no. 1, (2014) 67–88, arXiv:1310.3258]. See also my answer to “James Gates claims that he found code in string theory. Does that imply that we live in a simulation?”

What If string theory proves to be a valid explanation for the fundamental constituents of the universe being one-dimensional “strings” rather than point-like particles, then the computer code found within string theory could be a real indication of our simulated universe being controlled by God? Would such an indication of our simulated universe have you reconsider being an anti-theist?

seems like you have one post to make and you're making it across many different threads?

Suave

Simulated character
Yep, my response is mostly the same as a thread topic coincides similarly with another. As in the case of this thread's subject of What Anti-Theism means being a similar subject to another recently posted thread's subject of What Atheism means.

Viker

Häxan

Not all theism and religion is based on the Abrahamic traditions or guilty of any of these things.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Another list about atheism by a theist.

A truly wise theist would post their feelings about anti-theism instead of trying to misrepresent anti-theism.

It's another example of how theism fails the theist.