• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-maskers harass shoppers, force way into stores as cops watch.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
hmmmmm.....considering the number of people positive
and the % of people that die.......
For the trillionth time death isn't the only thing covid does. Organ damage and chronic illness are also things this virus does.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
For the trillionth time death isn't the only thing covid does. Organ damage and chronic illness are also things this virus does.
It is comical, or would be if it wasn't so sad, how so many people are stuck on the death rate as though the death rate is the cause for the masks, shutdowns, etc.

It is like they refuse to understand that it is so the medical system does not collapse.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It is comical, or would be if it wasn't so sad, how so many people are stuck on the death rate as though the death rate is the cause for the masks, shutdowns, etc.

It is like they refuse to understand that it is so the medical system does not collapse.
They've made it so it is terrible dangerous to have cardiac arrest in LA. Or anyone else the odds don't look good for. Because the covid sick are hogging the resources and beds.
And before anyone goes on about "well, they probably wouldn't have made it anyways so oh well," I myself had extremely unfavorable odds of surviving after I was born, but here I am. I probably would have just died if I was born today due to the lack of resources (including oxygen, which I needed then and today we are in critical short supply of it).