• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-mask Huntington Beach restaurant says it will only serve unvaccinated diners

Wandering Monk

The question I have is that since the virus load in the nasal pharynx can be as high as with the unvaccinated, does it linger as long? A vaccinated person has developed enough antibodies to keep from getting violently ill or dying in the vast majority of cases, thus it would seemingly also knock back the virus more quickly. If so, then time is also a factor here to consider.

However, I have not read nor heard any of the researchers mention this. Have any of you? Also, any research that any of you have run across on the Lambda Variation as far as the vaccine effectiveness is concerned?

Dr. John Campbell mentioned this in one of his recent videos on Youtube. The viral load decreased faster in the vaccinated.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
They won't be serving this guy...
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article253276493.html
Excerpted...
A Texas GOP official whose social media posts include anti-mask and anti-vaccine rhetoric has died from COVID-19.

H. Scott Apley, who according to the Galveston News was a member of the Galveston County Republican Party and Dickinson City council, was 45 years old.

In his last Facebook post July 30, Apley shared a Twitter post mocking COVID-19.
I saw this one. See the pic of the guy with his baby son in his arms. His now fatherless child. This is just horrible. He didn’t have to die.

I don’t buy the idea that these unvaccinated deserve what they get. They have been lied to and manipulated by people just trying to score political points, and it is truly tragic.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Do you really expect things to proceed the same as they have as situations change?
What? Are our leaders are going to act afraid now? Too late for that. They are now caught and called out not being concerned nor afraid in the least.

The changing situation is to now stop the propaganda.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I saw this one. See the pic of the guy with his baby son in his arms. His now fatherless child. This is just horrible. He didn’t have to die.

I don’t buy the idea that these unvaccinated deserve what they get. They have been lied to and manipulated by people just trying to score political points, and it is truly tragic.
Yesterday, a talking head at OAN actually came out
& said that vaccines are useless, & most new cases
are in the vaccinated. Don't mask, Don't vaccinate.
This is a very popular show with MAGAs.
But blacks & hispanics are also resistant to vaxing.
Too many lefties think it's only a whitie problem.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Not if our leaders are any indication.

Science seems to be bought and paid for.
Do you know a lot of science has changed since we were in high school? Solids, liquids, and gases were all we had when I graduated. Then in one of my nephew's elementary science books I learned about plasma. In college I learned about mRNA. We've also learned stomach ulcers are caused by bacteria since I was diagnosed as one, not stress as was previously believed.

ecco

Veteran Member
We're at the same risk before vaccines came up.
You need to justify people's decisions by ignorance rather than just accept what they decide no matter how immoral you think they are. Ignorance may be a good justification for you but for many unvaccinated you're wrong.

When you say things like "We're at the same risk before vaccines came up" you are demonstrating ignorance of the facts. It has nothing to do with what I do or don't need. It's based solely on your own words.

If you don't understand the difference between 100% at risk and 6% at risk, don't blame me or others who have tried to inform you.

You will, no doubt, continue to ignore facts. No one can stop you from remaining wilfully ignorant.

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.​

Vast majority of ICU patients with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, ABC News survey finds
Vast majority of ICU patients with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, ABC News survey finds

Hospitals report few fully vaccinated people are sick with COVID-19 in the ICU.

ByDr. Mark Abdelmalek,Arielle Mitropoulos, andErica Baumgart
July 29, 2021, 1:13 PM

coronavirus infections and hospitalizations, misinformation about the effectiveness of the vaccines has been proliferating on social media, with increased attention falling on the rare number of vaccinated people ending up in the intensive care unit (ICU).

However, according to dozens of hospitals across the nation surveyed by ABC News, very few fully vaccinated people are actually ending up severely ill and in the ICU with COVID-19.

ecco

Veteran Member