• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Answering Questions on my Posts and Complements

God is love

The Messianic Jews that accept Jesus are a part of your family tree, having somewhere on the pedigree chart, {branches of tree} Patriarchal or Matriarchal branches, common ancestors, maybe some of the great prophets. You also share most of the Judaism Religeon, the law and prophets. Those laws you don't share such as animal sacrifice aren't in practice anymore. The only law that I know is practiced that is not practiced by Messianic Jews that accept Jesus, is the practice of not eating unclean animals.
There may be others that I don't know but they, the Messianic Jews that accept Jesus,are not completely different. For the most part, you are more similar than different. They are like Orthodox, Reformist, etc, a branch of Judaism. You "Deut" should not exclude them. Whether you accept their Messiah or not, they are good people. Nor should you say, "I could live without reconstructionists."

Reconstructionists have a right to be in Judaism too if they are a form of Judaism.

Why would you say to any Jew that believes as you do, your form of Judaism that
"if he doesn't know Hebrew he's a ..." I thought that person was your buddy.

This may surprise you "Deut" but I think I love Jews more than you.

I would want all forms of Judaism to feel welcome at this website, the more the merrier.

It's a joy to have friendly people around. I wish we had more like Jon
{the Reconstructionist}, {sorry Jon, I forgot your last initial}

We're all family through either Israel or Abraham or Adam.

I've made some discoveries since i've posted on this website in various rooms.
The Eastern Religeons are less similar to Christianity but they have been more tolerant.

Judaism is the closest to Christianity, sharing the Old Testement, although prophecies are interpreted differently. We share the same Father, Spirit of G-D, principles such as the ten commandments and others such as "Love thy neighbor".

I wonder when G-D does judge will He judge on the doctrines we believe or the principles we live.

Those that live His principles He will look upon as just people, whether they are in an Eastern Religeon or Abrahamic.

This is the last post of the past that I'm commenting on. Next week I'll just be posting and the following week, commenting on comments {if I have time} within the post itself.
I'm just finishing this up now. Tonight will be the last time I add to this thread.

Deut 13:1

It takes a very pathetic person from my perspective to post responses to a debate, in a place that is banned from debate. Again, my opinion.

Edit: I wanted to bold and underline a couple words for you to think about.

Deut 13:1

Especially when you have 3x pages of posts dedicated to me, if you ever think you have what it takes to you know, defend your position in a debate rather then hiding in this forum, then you're more then welcome to post it in the thread.

God is love

As I've said before there really isn't that much of a difference between us. The difference
that divides isn't kosher food. I don't eat ham and some Christians are vegetarian. The difference is that instead of animals as a sacifice for atonement, we accept a man's sacrifice as an everlasting atonement, We sacrifice our sins and offer to give them up for forgiveness. This shouldn't be a wall between us.

Another observation I've made in Eastern religeons is that the only principles
{that I know of} that they have in common are those of Confucius. There are more differences between the Eastern religeons than the religeons in Abrahamic and yet there aren't any {that I know of} disputes between them such that one Eastern religeon wouldn't want another Eastern religeon around. They're cool that way. In addition to being more tolerant of Christians.

However, in Abrahamic, although there aren't any physical barriers, we are able to roam around, there are invisible walls that have somehow built up.

We should be more tolerant of differences as the Eastern religeons are.

I saw how you "Deut" reacted verses "Jewscout" when I posted the question about the division over land in Israel. You wanted to keep the wall up but JewScout wanted people to be neighborly toward eachother. If we all thought that way, we could bring all the walls down.

So in conclusion, I want to add, what I have said before. We should be an example of peace here, in this forum, on this website, for that matter, to show the world that it's possible to tolerate each other and discuss peacefully. We should create the peace that is wanted all over the world, the peace that people are praying to have, especially in Jerusalem. We should want to keep the peace.

I think is good to find what we have in common with others, something to connect with, it creates a nice atmosphere.

Be against hatred or intolerance not against Jesus Christ. He taught tolerance and love. He wants us to care about others. He wants me to care about you as a child of G-D. He gives that caring feeling to me. So why be against a person who wants me to care about you as a child of G-D. If you think He is a made up creation like santa clause, how could anything unreal bother you.

By the way, You mention a "mr. j" You say "Nobody cares about Mr. J, I don't know who
"Mr. J" is. Maybe nobody cares about him because they haven't heard of him either.

God is love

This is it the final post on this thread. I don't know how I could possibly keep up with questions in the future when I want to give them the best answers.

These comments I've left for last because I don't know what "deut" you were saying. It sounded like you were talking to another person in some kind of lingo but the comments was made on my post so I descided to respond. This is the best response to that type of language, I could reasonably make.

I don't pull verses out of what you said nor anything of that nature. I find my scriptures right where they are written, in my scriptures, the Bible, Another Testement of Jesus Christ and Doctrines and Covenants. I quote the Old Testement when posting in Judaism with the exception of Messianic Judaism in which I have posted scriptures from the Old and New Testement.

You said something about acting like you are not a Messianic Jew. I haven't a clue what you are saying. First of all I'm not an actor. I'm sincere. I've never said you weren't a Messianic Jew. Perapps the misunderstanding occured when you wanted a moderator to remove one of my posts from Judaism to Messianic. If you didn't want it in Judaism why would you want it in Messianic, therefore I thought, perhapps Messianic is a place you didn't frequent much. You've never been a subject in any of my posts anywhere until this post "Answering Questions and Complements". The reason why you are a subject now is because you were begging me to answer your questions which I have and anybody could testify, I have done so at great length.

I do not understand the relevancy of your car analogy and I woudn't compare a person to a car. I don't know what principle you think a car symbolizes. Whatever it is you seem to think the person or principle is inferior to another. My guess is that you are saying the person ot principle doesn't drive you where you want to go fast enough or maybe it doesn't motivate you, whatever.

I'll finish with what I have entitled "the worse case scenario"

1. sins not forgiven

2. sins forgiven

The worst case scenario if you accepted Jesus Christ
{That is, if the atonement was not acceptable to Heavenly Father}
Your sins wouldn't be forgiven.
But you would not be any worse then now because as of now,
you haven't made an atonement nor has any other savior.
The Law of Moses would say you haven't made reconciliation.
Therefore you wouldn't be any worse than before.
So it's either
you're right, you' haven't made reconciliation and Jesus doesn't save you,
or
I'm right, you haven't made reconciliation but Jesus saves you.
You've got nothing to lose with the possibility to gain.
It's not a bad deal.
However it's you life and your free agency and I RESPECT that.

The only reason I brought this up is because I was just answering your questions and found animosity so I wanted to address some issues, that was one of them. I'm done.

And whether you like it or not, I'm a child of G-D like you, we're family.
SHALOM "Deut"

I bid you goodnight and adieu.

Todd

Rajun Cajun
****ADMIN Post****

Members are allowed to discuss opinions about current religious topics, however members are not allowed to debate with other's in the comparitive religion forum. Please do not call out others or quote others in the comparitive religion forum, unless they post a question in the comparitive religion forum. The comparitive religion forum is for education only, and not for debate. Failure to comply will result in the moving of the thread in question to the debate forum.