• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Answered prayer or coincidence?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A male would ask his own person, are you trying to meet up with your own self in your own human past and claim you are eternal and overcame personal human death.

Just as a human thinking about self being God?

And claim and so Jesus never existed, but God always did, yet the whole time you are talking about a mass of stone that is not any constant?

You know scientist liars, the con of self in science, not consciousness nor the proper correct use of being a spiritual human life and mind and being conscious?

For when science who takes a natural mass and resources it by use and application of an applied technique that uses a constant applied machine cause...then they did.

But God as natural history, meaning the presence of his built machine, and also all implements he used to take mass from the body of real God O planet Earth and then play pretend in his head thinking about the cosmos, when it is all just pretend and thinking and not any real reality....just his egotism.

God the mass when you take it and change it, goes away and no longer exists...what science always knew, saw and watched occurred in reactions.

Science is just a beginning and an end as a result called and named a reaction.

The Universe is just natural and all the talking about it, is just talking about it.

Science however is the want of a beginning and also an end...to say reaction.

Electricity is part of that reaction. It only goes away because it gets used up, as a resource.

If you do not want electricity to go away and be non stop constant, then don't use it. Simple human answer for a simple minded liar.

So when science in Satanism tries to pretend that the only body of God that science can talk about or own is rationally Planet Earth the stone body......for he takes all bodies of powers, machine and machine reaction conditions from that physical body....knows that when he removes it, it is gone as God and changed into some other form...and knows he does it/causes it.....and then tried to convince science that God is a constant and infinite to resource, as the body out of space.

In science that reference means he wanted us to own the presence infinite instead of the real body of God the stone Planet O....as the known and titled self description and advise, the human science Satanic Destroyer....for it is exactly what is stated...and it is real to the scientist and his cult self history.

Lies and coerces by group support.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Hi Billiard! Hope your trip is/was good.

It's infortunate that you've come back to the conversation only to contradict yourself again. Let's review:

So I did what you asked, and it didnt work. Hypothesis falsified. Now that this happened, your response is:

Now, you of course blame this failure on me (your god is the all-powerful one here, so that blame seems misplaced, but whatever), but this just confirms that your initial claim - that God appears to anyone who asks - is, again, not true.

Second, your response here is problematic because you initially claimed I can set up a meeting with God by simply asking, and now you're saying such a meeting would literally kill me - meaning such a meeting is logistically not possible. So why in the world would you suggest I ask God for something you're now saying isn't possible?

Which is it, can God appear to me and meet me like Tiger Woods, or can he not?

1) Even in the above comments, you'll see God will present Himself to open-minded persons, I hope you are maintaining an open mind

2) God said He indeed knocked on your door quietly, and because you weren't listening carefully, you didn't hear Him - from 1 Kings 19:

The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.”

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. 13 When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.

Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
1) Even in the above comments, you'll see God will present Himself to open-minded persons, I hope you are maintaining an open mind

Obviously, or I wouldn't have invited him over.

2) God said He indeed knocked on your door quietly, and because you weren't listening carefully, you didn't hear Him

Totally untrue. The house was very quiet, I even looked out the window to make sure I didn't miss him. If he knocks so quietly I can't hear (not to mention invisibly), he may as well have not wasted his time. He knows exactly how loud he needs to knock for me to hear him. So why didn't he?

- from 1 Kings 19:

The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.”

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. 13 When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.

Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

In the preceding chapter, Elijah prays before a whole crowd of pagans for Yahweh to reveal himself and God sends magic fire down from heaven:

"And it came to pass, at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near and said, “Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, let it be known this day that You are God in Israel and I am Your servant, and I have done all these things at Your word. Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that You are the Lord God, and that You have turned their hearts back to You again.” Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench. Now when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, “The Lord, He is God! The Lord, He is God!”

In the very same chapter you quoted, an angel touches Elijah in the middle of the desert when he was suicidal and tells to him. The angel makes a cake and water magically appear to nourish him.

Maybe the issue for Yahweh is that unlike Elijah, I don't intend to execute anyone for heresy? After the magic fire display:

"And Elijah said to them, “Seize the prophets of Baal! Do not let one of them escape!” So they seized them; and Elijah brought them down to the Brook Kishon and executed them there."

Now instead of trading verses, why don't you get back to responding to the actual issue I brought up. Can God meet with me like Tiger Woods, or not?

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Obviously, or I wouldn't have invited him over.

Totally untrue. The house was very quiet, I even looked out the window to make sure I didn't miss him. If he knocks so quietly I can't hear (not to mention invisibly), he may as well have not wasted his time. He knows exactly how loud he needs to knock for me to hear him. So why didn't he?

In the preceding chapter, Elijah prays before a whole crowd of pagans for Yahweh to reveal himself and God sends magic fire down from heaven:

"And it came to pass, at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near and said, “Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, let it be known this day that You are God in Israel and I am Your servant, and I have done all these things at Your word. Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that You are the Lord God, and that You have turned their hearts back to You again.” Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench. Now when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, “The Lord, He is God! The Lord, He is God!”

In the very same chapter you quoted, an angel touches Elijah in the middle of the desert when he was suicidal and tells to him. The angel makes a cake and water magically appear to nourish him.

Maybe the issue for Yahweh is that unlike Elijah, I don't intend to execute anyone for heresy? After the magic fire display:

"And Elijah said to them, “Seize the prophets of Baal! Do not let one of them escape!” So they seized them; and Elijah brought them down to the Brook Kishon and executed them there."

Now instead of trading verses, why don't you get back to responding to the actual issue I brought up. Can God meet with me like Tiger Woods, or not?

I think you're right, perhaps if you would execute some for heresy, you would get the answers you seek.

Deadworm

I was Best Man in Dallas' wedding and was invited over for dinner after the honeymoon. I had prayed for his wellbeing. Dallas mentioned that he was going deer hunting with friends the next day. Without any control, I found myself saying, "If you do, you'll be killed!" I was shocked at what I said and he was offended. He replied, "You're one of those anti-hunting people, aren't you?" I replied that I was not and had no objections to hunting. Dallas went hunting the next day and was killed when his snowmobile hit a bump and his rifle discharged into his shoulder, causing him to bleed to death. This is just one of many death premonitions I've experienced over the years. Crucially, I have had no premonitions that didn't come true. After several such experiences, I realized that my premonitions involved destiny, not just coincidence.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
By the details. We must look at the origin of success and the rate of the succession and the circumstances surrounding that success.

The details(?) offer nothing to differentiate between the possibility of an answered 'prayers; and the coincidence or just simple natural outcomes of natural events. Outcomes of events called miracles are subjective enough they could only be natural outcomes. Claims of miracles simply lack objectivity.

The word in the dictionary after miracle is mirage.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
By the details. We must look at the origin of success and the rate of the succession and the circumstances surrounding that success.
And then you think we will know that x happened because God did it?
I think we can believe that God was responsible for x, but it is impossible to know that it would not have happened anyway.