• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Is it a Religious matter, please?
Why Science has failed to address it under Scientific Method, please?
Right, please?

Regards
It is a consistency problem.
More specifically, a lack of consistency problem.

Or perhaps a Humpty Dumpty problem.

So based upon my experience with the vast majority of theists I have talked with, I suppose you could say it is a religious problem....

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
The incompleteness theorem of Kurt Gödel (re-proven in the link below),
tells me that there are questions in Science and mathematics which
have no solution, but have an answer.
Only God knows what is the answer: for example,
to the Riemann Hypothesis (is it true or false,
no third option).

There Are Questions with Hidden Answer, But Without a Way to Find the Answer, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:2011.0160
I talk about this in my sixth book, but unfortunately I am not allowed to share.

Clara Tea

Science and math have limits. Beyond those limits, they can't be certain. Theists pounce on that uncertainty to assert the veracity of religion. Without proof of religion, they can't assert that religion is true because there are unknowns in science.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Science and math have limits. Beyond those limits, they can't be certain. Theists pounce on that uncertainty to assert the veracity of religion. Without proof of religion, they can't assert that religion is true because there are unknowns in science.

Does one mean that Atheism should pounce on it, please?

Regards