• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Answer from God

Clara Tea

If a believer has been praying for a long time to God ( put in the God you pray to) but it seems as God does not answer.
That does not mean God isn't answering the prayer, but the answer was given to the person in an unexpected way, so the believer think, God did not answer. But actually it was the believer who was not paying attention:)

Thoughts?
My friend found a rock on a rock pile, and that, he said, proved God.

God can be proven if a bird flies by.

God can be proven if you hear a train in the distance.

No matter what convinces a theists, an atheist would not be convinced.

But what about those who clearly hear the voice of God?

Atheists might believe that theists suffer from schizophrenia. Some theists believe that they have special relationships with God.

Surely, millions of people in the world could not have the same shared delusion.

How do you argue that the incredibly complex and diverse life is not made by the plan of some higher power? Who made that God? Who made the God who made that God?....ad infinitum.

Both the theist and the atheist have reasons for their belief.

But, substitute the word leprechaun for the word God in every theist's proof, and you will find that leprechauns have the same validity as God. That could be worrisome since there are an infinite number of things to believe in, and surely one can't believe in them all.

We might argue that belief without proof could lead to believing that everything is real (unicorns, leprechauns, tooth fairies, Santa, et al).

Science shows that many theists are wrong (no about God, but about other things that they believe that they found in their bibles). For example, DNA proves that evolution is correct. DNA proves that the Scopes Monkey Trial really did prove that humans are closely related to chimps. Two recent popes accepted that DNA and evolution are right, but held out the idea that God guided evolution. Yet, there are many theists who see science as the enemy of religion, and they want it banned in schools. They can't figure out how we can teach science in school but not teach creationism or theology (in elementary school to all kids). First of all, it is illegal to teach just one religion and neglect the others. The Constitution says that we cannot respect one religion over another. There is supposed to be a separation of church and state. Theists argue that science is also a belief and unproven. Scientists don't put forth their latest theories as absolutely true. Rather, they claim that these are the current ideas about the true nature of the world. Scientists don't prove things, they suggest that things must be the way they say. Consequently, scientists are sometimes proven wrong and have to correct their theories.

Some argue that regardless of the existence of God, bibles teach morality, and without bibles, atheists are immoral. Yet, counter-examples abound, and many high profile televangelists have been found to be sinners (example: Reverend Jim and Tammy Fay Bakker stole donations from generous (scared and deceived) donors that were slated to feed starving Africans, so that they could put air conditioning in the dog house of their mansion.

Virtually all atheists refuse to believe unless there is proof. Some atheists go as far as to say that God does not exist. Yet, they lack proof of that. There is a big difference between not believing without proof, and asserting, without proof, that God doesn't exist.

Some Gods are tangible. They spew lava on tropical islands, and are placated by sacrificing virgins and great food. Proof is right there....a smoldering volcano that doesn't kill after it is fed.

How do we choose which of the many Gods? Perhaps the old time religion....the one of pappy.....the one of grand pappy.....the one of great grand pappy, is the right religion? Early settlers to the US found that they couldn't practice pappy's religion when they moved, because there were no churches like it, but they could attend a different denomination, and, over time, that became their religion. Isn't it ironic that we are all worshiping the only true God, and everyone else is worshiping a false God? Wars are fought over this issue.

Satan rules by deception (often pretending to be doing God's work....like "fightin' the Axis of evil"), fear (like Orange Alerts), and greed (give money to the rich and they will improve their manufacturing in China, which will somehow raise your wages (didn't work in Detroit)).

Follow the blood trail and greed trail, and you will find Satan.

Some say that they know that they found the right religion because they feel a sensation of peace. Could that sensation be from Satan, who no longer chases your soul now that he owns it?

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If theists the thinker first head owner human is speaking . Their mind says on behalf of science. Look at the ground crop circle O saying God and maths.

Then possession is enacted. Of thinking with a no speaking God. The human pretending they speak for God.

The thinking man human scientist.

My god he says is science maths Phi patterns and it does not speak.

I pretend I know God better than anyone.

So the crops get pressure flattened. So water obviously allows plant wilt.

Conscious theist water based life biology and mind first says now I reached nothing. By status water minused.

Little amount of water eventually diminished away to nothing at all he says. As he says O large to small o form himself.

OOo small water cell by pressure a droplet.

Water telling consciousness how it diminished in a small way to nothing. Gone.

Yet the mind also knew it diminished in a mass.

As it had left already as water mass evaporated.

How the cycle ground pressure on top of bio existence was changing by the fall of science causes.

I saw a tiny little metal ball said witnesses inside crop circle and it didn't hurt me. As it cooled removed presence The physical part of science the hot part.

Compared to humans life destroyed by large metal balls.

What God did you see human attacked?

It was the machines God designer leaving. Men he said. Their images were telling me as they left what they caused.

Image ended in a disappeared mans image sciences designer.....then a disappeared alien. As God mass heavens was never nothing.

Lying men of science in the occult condition.

Clara Tea

How do you determine if God answers a prayer?

A plane goes down, all 500 passengers pray to their Gods, only one person survives. He says that his prayers saved him and that all other Gods are false. Coincidence that he was saved?

It reminds me of my lucky penny, that I found on the freeway. Upon picking it up, I was hit by numerous cars. Lying in my hospital, I was thinking....good thing I had my lucky penny with me. But, what if you didn't jump onto a freeway in the first place....wouldn't that be luckier?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
My friend found a rock on a rock pile, and that, he said, proved God.

God can be proven if a bird flies by.

God can be proven if you hear a train in the distance.

No matter what convinces a theists, an atheist would not be convinced.

But what about those who clearly hear the voice of God?

Atheists might believe that theists suffer from schizophrenia. Some theists believe that they have special relationships with God.

Surely, millions of people in the world could not have the same shared delusion.

How do you argue that the incredibly complex and diverse life is not made by the plan of some higher power? Who made that God? Who made the God who made that God?....ad infinitum.

Both the theist and the atheist have reasons for their belief.

But, substitute the word leprechaun for the word God in every theist's proof, and you will find that leprechauns have the same validity as God. That could be worrisome since there are an infinite number of things to believe in, and surely one can't believe in them all.

We might argue that belief without proof could lead to believing that everything is real (unicorns, leprechauns, tooth fairies, Santa, et al).

Science shows that many theists are wrong (no about God, but about other things that they believe that they found in their bibles). For example, DNA proves that evolution is correct. DNA proves that the Scopes Monkey Trial really did prove that humans are closely related to chimps. Two recent popes accepted that DNA and evolution are right, but held out the idea that God guided evolution. Yet, there are many theists who see science as the enemy of religion, and they want it banned in schools. They can't figure out how we can teach science in school but not teach creationism or theology (in elementary school to all kids). First of all, it is illegal to teach just one religion and neglect the others. The Constitution says that we cannot respect one religion over another. There is supposed to be a separation of church and state. Theists argue that science is also a belief and unproven. Scientists don't put forth their latest theories as absolutely true. Rather, they claim that these are the current ideas about the true nature of the world. Scientists don't prove things, they suggest that things must be the way they say. Consequently, scientists are sometimes proven wrong and have to correct their theories.

Some argue that regardless of the existence of God, bibles teach morality, and without bibles, atheists are immoral. Yet, counter-examples abound, and many high profile televangelists have been found to be sinners (example: Reverend Jim and Tammy Fay Bakker stole donations from generous (scared and deceived) donors that were slated to feed starving Africans, so that they could put air conditioning in the dog house of their mansion.

Virtually all atheists refuse to believe unless there is proof. Some atheists go as far as to say that God does not exist. Yet, they lack proof of that. There is a big difference between not believing without proof, and asserting, without proof, that God doesn't exist.

Some Gods are tangible. They spew lava on tropical islands, and are placated by sacrificing virgins and great food. Proof is right there....a smoldering volcano that doesn't kill after it is fed.

How do we choose which of the many Gods? Perhaps the old time religion....the one of pappy.....the one of grand pappy.....the one of great grand pappy, is the right religion? Early settlers to the US found that they couldn't practice pappy's religion when they moved, because there were no churches like it, but they could attend a different denomination, and, over time, that became their religion. Isn't it ironic that we are all worshiping the only true God, and everyone else is worshiping a false God? Wars are fought over this issue.

Satan rules by deception (often pretending to be doing God's work....like "fightin' the Axis of evil"), fear (like Orange Alerts), and greed (give money to the rich and they will improve their manufacturing in China, which will somehow raise your wages (didn't work in Detroit)).

Follow the blood trail and greed trail, and you will find Satan.

Some say that they know that they found the right religion because they feel a sensation of peace. Could that sensation be from Satan, who no longer chases your soul now that he owns it?
If you teach God the father voice image in the heavens. It was good man science caused.

If you teach spiritual purpose humans in life own their own first.

If you want to teach spiritual purpose in creation themes before our own. The eternal was the teaching.

To claim why humans living the karma if the changed spiritual purpose had a higher meaning.

To not be held guilty for a conscious realisation a human lives and dies.

For living then seems meaningless.

Our truth we are a changed spiritual being. Our purpose in being was to cause as little change ourself claiming a human has learnt a spiritual lesson.

Live it

Live the love care compassion and balances of a spiritual human purpose and what meaning and existing in harmony feels like as we inherit life by parental choices.

Sex.
Heal sex. Heal DnA and allow healthy life and healthy minds to return by allowing earths heavenly balances to return

The teaching about irrational science and incorrect human choices to regain human spirituality and rationality.

The bible...a teaching about human scientists needs updating and re written as not a data numbered subject but a conscious concept.

Clara Tea

If theists the thinker first head owner human is speaking . Their mind says on behalf of science. Look at the ground crop circle O saying God and maths.

Then possession is enacted. Of thinking with a no speaking God. The human pretending they speak for God.

The thinking man human scientist.

My god he says is science maths Phi patterns and it does not speak.

I pretend I know God better than anyone.

So the crops get pressure flattened. So water obviously allows plant wilt.

Conscious theist water based life biology and mind first says now I reached nothing. By status water minused.

Little amount of water eventually diminished away to nothing at all he says. As he says O large to small o form himself.

OOo small water cell by pressure a droplet.

Water telling consciousness how it diminished in a small way to nothing. Gone.

Yet the mind also knew it diminished in a mass.

As it had left already as water mass evaporated.

How the cycle ground pressure on top of bio existence was changing by the fall of science causes.

I saw a tiny little metal ball said witnesses inside crop circle and it didn't hurt me. As it cooled removed presence The physical part of science the hot part.

Compared to humans life destroyed by large metal balls.

What God did you see human attacked?

It was the machines God designer leaving. Men he said. Their images were telling me as they left what they caused.

Image ended in a disappeared mans image sciences designer.....then a disappeared alien. As God mass heavens was never nothing.

Lying men of science in the occult condition.

Many crop circles are phony. Real crop circles form quickly, and some have seen them form. They consist of intertwined grasses. Such twining could not be done by human tricksters. They also form intricate patterns.

I believe that crop circles are formed from the Van Allen Radiation belt hitting earth. The intricate patterns are a consequence of lensing and charges repelling or attracting. The radiation wilts the stalks of grass, causing it to twine.

Effects of Radiation on Plants and Animals

Intense radiation closes stomata (source above).

Clara Tea

If you teach God the father voice image in the heavens. It was good man science caused.

If you teach spiritual purpose humans in life own their own first.

If you want to teach spiritual purpose in creation themes before our own. The eternal was the teaching.

To claim why humans living the karma if the changed spiritual purpose had a higher meaning.

To not be held guilty for a conscious realisation a human lives and dies.

For living then seems meaningless.

Our truth we are a changed spiritual being. Our purpose in being was to cause as little change ourself claiming a human has learnt a spiritual lesson.

Live it

Live the love care compassion and balances of a spiritual human purpose and what meaning and existing in harmony feels like as we inherit life by parental choices.

Sex.
Heal sex. Heal DnA and allow healthy life and healthy minds to return by allowing earths heavenly balances to return

The teaching about irrational science and incorrect human choices to regain human spirituality and rationality.

The bible...a teaching about human scientists needs updating and re written as not a data numbered subject but a conscious concept.

Weren't these the lofty goals of the Ayatollah Khomeni?

Lain

How would he tell you?

Is god's answer spoken in scripture?

Inasmuch as His will is revealed in Scripture the answer is there, so yes. Although sometimes He will tell a person directly without it what the answer is, like whether or not they will die, might be a dream, a vision, a locution, an angel, a Prophet coming to tell them or someone else speaking, perhaps a synchronicity, and many other means. In my opinion at least.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Many crop circles are phony. Real crop circles form quickly, and some have seen them form. They consist of intertwined grasses. Such twining could not be done by human tricksters. They also form intricate patterns.

I believe that crop circles are formed from the Van Allen Radiation belt hitting earth. The intricate patterns are a consequence of lensing and charges repelling or attracting. The radiation wilts the stalks of grass, causing it to twine.

Effects of Radiation on Plants and Animals

Intense radiation closes stomata (source above).
We live inside gas then water oxygenated mass not radiation. We are not in van Allen's belt. We live on the ground looking up into the atmosphere.

Our heavens gas burning as light in the vacuum voids gas burning as extra radiant heat one way only. Out.

O earth was cooled by the huge space void sucking out upon mass itself. One way first.

Man's science messed with your head by vision. Visionary causes.

Vision was sought for science advice first not maths.

Feedback. Man now says I am an alien. He built from a Seam thesis of underground pressure metal a reincarnated cold metal machine by mineral particle reformation.. That he now mind controls as the designer of.

Then reacted again unsealing earth that released huge radiation mass. Mind memory instantly eradicated. The theist history.

Our ground water first proves a sink hole removed mass that saved us. By water just sitting in the hole. Mass gone.

Some holes all water goes too.

The UFO cause gets recreated by calculus of man's O maths. Vacuum only deals with burning gas. Cannot suck it out. As man caused earth to release it by calculus.

Huge storms mass ice water melt massive storms disasters. Man caused effect. Machine string told the feedback status. Man's confession. I built the known disaster activation.

Pressure change radiation above flattens crops in radio transmitted mass maths feedback. Pressure of sound water mass lost in blasting released pressure causes.

Radio wave transmitters owned pre recorded sound.

Why vision said alien in control... being scientist in vision DNA first theist no longer exists...puts human body like an animal into a bag. Cloning bodies a vision.

As man scientist is the Cloner.

Design caused plus new vision input by man of science gained ahead of time ice melt more water than normal Tells humans our future advice. By visions gained in human irradiated attacks on natural biology.

As maths was not first. Vision memory recordings was studied by man theist first.. maths was secondary. Maths was applied to get design then a designed reaction controlled by men. Thought of first with a vision.

Not by numbers calculated owning no status whatsoever first.

And science is just a human designer liar. Man caused alien caused by the first human theist liar. Anti eradication of life.

Possessed by life's female eradication thesis claiming maths is a woman.

Cloning as he says aware in AI causes hu man life will lose its reproduction status so I will have to clone life instead. As we are becoming sexually neutered.

Fully aware. Totally possessed.

Human gain design caused alien visions by human designed then sees warnings. Caused warning about life messages of life's destruction by science the Cloner. Designer of.

As science said his God was earths metal cold seam first. That man of science manifested built a man machine and that he had undone the sewn NSEW fusion underground by a reacted cause...machine first plus dusts.

Why his psyche thesis said man is bio mechanical as he is possessed by his evils. All in his theisms.

Evil men since mind chemical disturbed by irradiated metal imbalances introduced as a heavy metal brain effect.

Worse in some countries fallout determined by land mass previous eradication.

Asteroids own their own heated spatial mass removal cause carbon mass entry by radiated streaming physical losses.

Which proves earth science disturbs the asteroid mass. As it is directional first to O highest mass point of caused spatial vacuum cooling. Why it gets pulled to earth in the vacuum cause.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If a believer has been praying for a long time to God ( put in the God you pray to) but it seems as God does not answer.
That does not mean God isn't answering the prayer, but the answer was given to the person in an unexpected way, so the believer think, God did not answer. But actually it was the believer who was not paying attention:)

Thoughts?
I think its a person playing the odds game more than anything else.

As I see it, No answer means nothing is there to give you an answer, so a person naturally looks elsewhere to find something to fill that want until it's accepted in some fashion or other.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Inasmuch as His will is revealed in Scripture the answer is there, so yes. Although sometimes He will tell a person directly without it what the answer is, like whether or not they will die, might be a dream, a vision, a locution, an angel, a Prophet coming to tell them or someone else speaking, perhaps a synchronicity, and many other means. In my opinion at least.

Is there confirmation that these things are answers from god? For example, a very strong synchronicity event may seem like it were from god but how do you confirm it is unless scripture says it verbatim without dependence on one's own interpretations.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Still doesn't change what I'm saying. Whether people ought to be able to hear God, they either can or can't, and God either does or doesn't realize whether they can.

I'm confused by your question. We're talking about communication from God to people. It's stuff that God has decided to "just give" to humanity.
Prayer is comunication with God

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How is it helpful for people to 'awaken to the full truth' by providing them with UNCLEAR answers to their questions? Sounds to me like all you'd end up with are UNCLEAR concepts of the 'full truth'. It's a situation designed to create confusion, not clarity.
The answer is given so we must think and ponder, it is a part of the practice.

It is the person who must do the work, prayer is to get guidance bot, just get a free pass to heaven

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I might also suppose that if the same person does feel that they have indeed received an answer -- it is equally possible that it was not from God but from within their own mind. This makes the believer think that God answered -- but did He?

How would you know? Have there ever been any examples where someone thought so -- and was apparently wrong?
Yrs, you can get tricked, if God does not Grant you your wish, and you keep praying and praying because you want it so bad, evil may interfere

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.

Thoughts?
I think that people need to understand that the answer to most prayers is NO. God is not Santa Claus.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Isn't that a pessimistic way to communication with prayer and god?

It makes it seem like god only favors those aware of the answers.
My understanding is that if it is meant for a non believer to get answer they do, but they dont "listen" for the answer, they ignore the signs given

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Answers from God can even come as physical sign in this world or even on TV or radio. But people do not see it as from God. They see it as coincidence

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
My understanding is that if it is meant for a non believer to get answer they do, but they dont "listen" for the answer, they ignore the signs given

I didn't know you were referring to nonbelievers. I know you have a division bias between believers and nonbelievers. In general, though, people who "haven't seen the light" or blind before they could see is assuming they're at a fault (ignorance in this case) for not seeing what believers belief is right in front of their faces.

I've never liked that stance since we (I do mean people in general) don't need to have mystic experiences and use the term god to experience whatever is a "god" to us.

I get why believers want others to experience what they do but not at the expense of seeing someone blind if they don't (not pointing fingers; just in general).

and only in my opinion

Lain

Is there confirmation that these things are answers from god? For example, a very strong synchronicity event may seem like it were from god but how do you confirm it is unless scripture says it verbatim without dependence on one's own interpretations.

One "tries the spirits by the Spirit" often, and of course in Christianity only God can make you certain of Himself, so those would be confirmations. And of course correspondence with the Church.