• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Answer from God

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Really? You're claiming that the only way to covey wisdom is to give people UNCLEAR answers? That sounds absolutely absurd to me.
The answer received is made so humans can awaken to the full truth. It is us humans who have to "purify" to understand( purifying means abandoning bad habits and let go of attachments.

That it is absurdity to you is nothing I can do anything about

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Maybe humans have to awaken spiritually to be able to hear?
Still doesn't change what I'm saying. Whether people ought to be able to hear God, they either can or can't, and God either does or doesn't realize whether they can.

If God was just giving humans the answers all the time, how would we arise in spiritual wisdom and be able to enter heaven?

God is already there, it is humans who must awaken.
I'm confused by your question. We're talking about communication from God to people. It's stuff that God has decided to "just give" to humanity.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
How do you determine if God answers a prayer?
I suppose if a person prayed for something specific and they got what they prayed for they would believe that God answered their prayer, but there would be no way to prove that God answered because what happened might have happened anyway.

I never pray for anything specific, I just pray for God to remove my difficulties, and I do get assistance. In my mind I know that it was assistance from God, but I cannot prove that.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I love my family. I had no God belief.

I however learnt about father in a God condition. As a form of science thesis change.

Spiritual. Is Living existing by form in a separated water being state. Loving. Wanting...not his purpose. Father.

We want.
We want by conditions out of our bio human control. Slavery introduced. The ancient teaching.

Family who took family away from living being a holy Family. Humanity.

We want all human wrongs righted.

Father only guides us as our brother took freedom of will away. Into human slavery the advice.

Father cannot give it back. Lifestyle.

So I learnt about the God cause of science. Human choice only.

How I learnt like my brother had about father. Named the teaching Jesus.

If you say to a scientist did you ever own origin form of creations beginnings?

No he would not ever have owned beginnings.

Reason...planet earth one God hence would not exist in its natural form. Held by space law pressure to be mass. A planet by type.

So we explain to science if you never knew origin form and humans have endured non stop phenomena as physical change. Then you are the only wrong human.

By circumstance. No experience in spirituality. You don't know father in other words.

I learnt. I am just a human born into aware indoctrination bullying. I challenged human belief myself but knew by information inference to learn. Unless I applied the practice spirituality then I had no place to argue.

Just as the practice science says you non scientist have no place to argue. I chose my experience also. I practiced it.

Knowing father by God conditions a state of cause.

QuestioningMind

The answer received is made so humans can awaken to the full truth. It is us humans who have to "purify" to understand( purifying means abandoning bad habits and let go of attachments.

That it is absurdity to you is nothing I can do anything about

How is it helpful for people to 'awaken to the full truth' by providing them with UNCLEAR answers to their questions? Sounds to me like all you'd end up with are UNCLEAR concepts of the 'full truth'. It's a situation designed to create confusion, not clarity.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
If a believer has been praying for a long time to God ( put in the God you pray to) but it seems as God does not answer.
That does not mean God isn't answering the prayer, but the answer was given to the person in an unexpected way, so the believer think, God did not answer. But actually it was the believer who was not paying attention:)

Thoughts?
I might also suppose that if the same person does feel that they have indeed received an answer -- it is equally possible that it was not from God but from within their own mind. This makes the believer think that God answered -- but did He?

How would you know? Have there ever been any examples where someone thought so -- and was apparently wrong?

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
If a believer has been praying for a long time to God ( put in the God you pray to) but it seems as God does not answer.
That does not mean God isn't answering the prayer, but the answer was given to the person in an unexpected way, so the believer think, God did not answer. But actually it was the believer who was not paying attention:)

Thoughts?

I'd see it not about the believer not paying attention just more subtle answers build up but not apparent while bigger answers usually does click with the person and long lasting.

Instead of believers not knowing, blind, or not paying attention more so they will know when they know. Can't force answers.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father in a human.man theism is himself.

Adult man.

Yet that adult man was one baby status just sperm in our fathers man body. A man human type.

Do you sperm own man's consciousness?

No it does not.

Is sciences said by The self a man x men agreement human. No it is only A practice.

Two first places to look at yourself first. A man human who chose science an unnatural practice.

As machines converting earth mass is artificial choice only.

First place to teach a human to human basis. Truth of a human.

Your machine science laws about metals. How to take the mass metal in a pressurized earth seam. Transfer the ideal to a mineral particle to get mass metal.

The place of your misconstrued theism today. Transfer of gods O earth law yourself.

So then you have to ask how did a man adults voice get separated from its thinking ownership.

Just a natural bio life. As animals don't talk. The lesser body before life conscious also.

All advised to look at as being informed first. Not theorising first. Informed first.

The universal state is known to science to be enabled to hold an image of any body type record it and transmit it. You are using spatial advice to transmit. Non physical a cause.

Science thesis itself a state.

What a theist human said records as recording visions. Vision was how I understood change in natural history to natural form.

As it was never just a calculus. It was physically recorded to be visionary concluded by a human thinker. I want to copy what I learnt by seeing first.

Visionary. Meaning term in science. Non physical in nature.

In your mind status.

Calculus was thought how to act out what I dreamt envisioned historic.

Reactive. Law present is non reactive.

First advice in natural just human life.

Your mistake.

Why you said God was creation by state first a non entity by reality.

And God changed the natural state of the adult man's life body mind introduced the cause father's records in the God conscious status heavenly body.

Speaking separately.

Water separation used to cool the nuclear reacted life body bio attack. Science. Human choice.

As I only heard father after I was gas burnt irradiated brain changed.

Hearing of voice unnaturally.

Gas burnt as science by natural law did not own any light constant. The vacuum void space owned it.

Science brought light to the ground burnt sacrificed life. Gas burning.

His zero space plus maths want to practice science by an imposed light constant. At the ground state.

Water oxygenation kept life safe. Science changed life safety. Basic advice.

As you adult men introduced science as a man's practice. Your learning maths zero space womb. Adult man life body sacrificed was your owned learning. Abominated space in the heavens above us and introduced nuclear fallout.

Was the human teaching.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In my life the native American Indian father is heard.

His DNA nation America.

I live in Australia that rationally never owned a DNA nation they migrated as the aborigine.

I learnt man's spiritual to mans science attack on self body by his American man's life recorded history. Native father. Who is mind aware of America's life in attack.

So the world community in America Inherited life recordings is separately mind known. I get advised by that circumstance also.

Just human not any God.

Many beliefs choices are based on the DNA national father's experience yet the community is from around the O earth. Human invasion making him the slave race historic first.

Human invasion is the reality of changed minds first.

Psyche of the American man I am the invader is first. Yet you seem to identify it as alien takeover which is just scientific phenomena causes.

Father in America taught me you don't listen to his advice about life survival versus lying artificial human technologies. Metals that belong by law first inside earth pressurized seams.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
That depends entirely on what God wants and what people pray for.

I was referring to the more fundamental belief that God answers prayers at all. If you pray and nothing happens, and you say, "well, God told me no," I don't see the functional difference between that and God simply not answering.
"Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers
Remember when you're talkin' to the man upstairs
That just because he doesn't answer doesn't mean he don't care
Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers."

( Garth Brooks)

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

Thoughts?
In my view, it seems to laser of a statement. Can "a prayer" fit into that category? I suppose.

Likewise, I suppose the answer would vary on what faith one is following.

In the Christian faith, people were praying for Peter's deliverance. When Peter appeared at the door of the praying people, no one believed he was at the door :)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In my view, it seems to laser of a statement. Can "a prayer" fit into that category? I suppose.

Likewise, I suppose the answer would vary on what faith one is following.

In the Christian faith, people were praying for Peter's deliverance. When Peter appeared at the door of the praying people, no one believed he was at the door :)
Earths heavens is owned by nature's biology. Healthy.

Theists who infer ludicrous statements as a laser must claim earths heavens to be their new man's scientific laboratory.

They claim I learn by machine controlled man's minds studies inside a machine reactions. But is atmosphere experimenting as if it is inside his machine.

Consciousness human highest self is first in the natural water life supported atmosphere. Thinker rational.

Your mind seems to have time travelled into a truly irrational thinker scientist consciousness.

So if you look at the theist. His claim I have put earths atmosphere into my machine.

Just as a gas. Not anything like a real atmosphere.

The theist is who the bible was written about. Men of science.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
A storm descends on a small town, and the downpour soon turns into a flood. As the waters rise, the local preacher kneels in prayer on the church porch, surrounded by water. By and by, one of the townsfolk comes up the street in a canoe.

"Better get in, Preacher. The waters are rising fast."

"No," says the preacher. "I have faith in the Lord. He will save me."

Still the waters rise. Now the preacher is up on the balcony, wringing his hands in supplication, when another guy zips up in a motorboat.

"Come on, Preacher. We need to get you out of here. The levee's gonna break any minute."

Once again, the preacher is unmoved. "I shall remain. The Lord will see me through."

After a while the levee breaks, and the flood rushes over the church until only the steeple remains above water. The preacher is up there, clinging to the cross, when a helicopter descends out of the clouds, and a state trooper calls down to him through a megaphone.

"Grab the ladder, Preacher. This is your last chance."

Once again, the preacher insists the Lord will deliver him.

And, predictably, he drowns.

A pious man, the preacher goes to heaven. After a while he gets an interview with God, and he asks the Almighty, "Lord, I had unwavering faith in you. Why didn't you deliver me from that flood?"

God shakes his head. "What did you want from me? I sent you two boats and a helicopter."

Two Boats and a Helicopter: Thoughts on Stress Management
People, when they pray to God, expect something supernatural to occur.

Could it be the results of prayer are so mundane, you don't recognize it as an answer?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A storm descends on a small town, and the downpour soon turns into a flood. As the waters rise, the local preacher kneels in prayer on the church porch, surrounded by water. By and by, one of the townsfolk comes up the street in a canoe.

"Better get in, Preacher. The waters are rising fast."

"No," says the preacher. "I have faith in the Lord. He will save me."

Still the waters rise. Now the preacher is up on the balcony, wringing his hands in supplication, when another guy zips up in a motorboat.

"Come on, Preacher. We need to get you out of here. The levee's gonna break any minute."

Once again, the preacher is unmoved. "I shall remain. The Lord will see me through."

After a while the levee breaks, and the flood rushes over the church until only the steeple remains above water. The preacher is up there, clinging to the cross, when a helicopter descends out of the clouds, and a state trooper calls down to him through a megaphone.

"Grab the ladder, Preacher. This is your last chance."

Once again, the preacher insists the Lord will deliver him.

And, predictably, he drowns.

A pious man, the preacher goes to heaven. After a while he gets an interview with God, and he asks the Almighty, "Lord, I had unwavering faith in you. Why didn't you deliver me from that flood?"

God shakes his head. "What did you want from me? I sent you two boats and a helicopter."

Two Boats and a Helicopter: Thoughts on Stress Management
People, when they pray to God, expect something supernatural to occur.

Could it be the results of prayer are so mundane, you don't recognize it as an answer?
The conscious answer.

God in heavens was pouring down upon ground life it's sacrificed newly earth O God owned saviour. You asked it to be delivered.

It's holy fusion was ice.

The first. Ice. Newly born end of each year balancing irradiating summer.

Preacher praying God please save me.

God was saving the preacher rationally as a human theist scientist false preacher upon his pulpit.

Once the church was a healing venue.

Then it was scientific preached to.

Preacher.....have you yet learnt your science lesson? The God of the heavens was saving you greatly.

Your life is conscious bio water mainly. Your body bio water mainly. God was saving you.

False preacher. In life you have to learn how to save yourself. The answer nuclear science was outlawed.

Gods laws he says are first not man's.

I should have listened to Jesus.

Yazata

Thoughts?

I'm not a theist. But if I was, I think that I wouldn't expect God to communicate as a voice in my head. I'd expect to perhaps perceive signs of the divine in the circumstances of my life and the lives of those I love.

F1fan

Veteran Member

Thoughts?
Sounds like setting the stage for self-deception.

It's this level of bad thinking that helped the 9-11 hijackers believe they were doing the will of God.