• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another shooting fueled by an extreme right wing white supremacist

Curious George

Veteran Member
The irony in the fake photo , if you'd have read my post, was due to my having a White (shirt) Power tee shirt.
No, i read your post. But that was also a clear case of someone jumping to the defense of Trump...because, well, Trump--or f*** libtards--Damn NPC, SJW snowflakes...or some other reason.

When you find yourself doing mental gymnastics your biases should be clear.
Someone posts a fake photo in order to allude to racism in the Republican party and you don't have an issue with that?
Seems to me that was addressed. Do you think that because I addressed your behavior that then necessitates that i do not have an issue with someone posting "a fake photo in order to allude to racism in the Republican party?" I think that is a non sequitur.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
No, i read your post. But that was also a clear case of someone jumping to the defense of Trump...because, well, Trump--or f*** libtards--Damn NPC, SJW snowflakes...or some other reason.
It is a false claim that you read my post when you use that language to describe it.

When you find yourself doing mental gymnastics your biases should be clear.
No, you're not going to transfer your fault onto me. All that above that you wrote is all you.

Seems to me that was addressed.[/quote] No, it wasn't.
Do you think that because I addressed your behavior that then necessitates that i do not have an issue with someone posting "a fake photo in order to allude to racism in the Republican party?" I think that is a non sequitur.
Your entire screed here is a non sequitur. You're not referring to anything I actually said in that post. It is all your imagination. If you're going to take issue with my perception of that fake photo, don't forget your remarks about the perception of the In God We Trust motto in schools, do try to be consistent in your observations of perceptions next time, and your perceptions are completely your imagination, none the less, you should take issue first with the person who deemed it proper to post a fake photo once it was exposed as such.

Don't create your own vulgar language fiction and attribute it to my post that in actual language I wrote made a personal observation of what turned out to be a fake photo, based on a personal attire item I own, and think that which came first, the fake photo, that invites commentary isn't relevant.

Of course you can do that but you look bias and myopic in your pejorative attack against me. That's really bad given your pre-existing example of fabrication so as to then take issue with me based on what is your imagination alone.
In short, you're attacking yourself there. While ignoring the first cause of any commentary that arrived regarding the fake picture.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
When did that happen?
Those evidences have been posted before on this site. Use any search engine and look for, CNN admits it makes fake news.

Here's one example of what you'll find. This covers what I said in one place. That CNN admits it makes fake news and CNN's own reporter states that.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Those evidences have been posted before on this site. Use any search engine and look for, CNN admits it makes fake news.

Here's one example of what you'll find. This covers what I said in one place. That CNN admits it makes fake news and CNN's own reporter states that.
Can you provide something less biased than "Liberal Lunatics with Mark Dice?"
Van Jones is a "news commentator," not an actual journalist.
There's a reason I don't get my information from YouTube videos. It explains a lot about your positions though.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Can you provide something less biased than "Liberal Lunatics with Mark Dice?"
Van Jones is a "news commentator," not an actual journalist.
There's a reason I don't get my information from YouTube videos. It explains a lot about your positions though.
Are you able to speak without interjecting sarcasm? Ever?

You missed the whole point behind the loud mouths commentary. I provided what you asked. You can look up the rest

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
I saw an interesting question the other day; maybe you can answer it:

If you don't think Trump is a racist, who do you think is a racist?
Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Al Sharpton,just to name a few.

Why do you think Trump is a racist? Keep in mind, Islam is not a race nor are illegal aliens.

Curious George

Veteran Member
It is a false claim that you read my post when you use that language to describe it.
No I read it. So not a false claim. When your conclusion is false then your reasoning or premise are likely in error

No, you're not going to transfer your fault onto me. All that above that you wrote is all you.
I have no fault here. You are the one that jumped to a conclusion in a display of mental gymnastics in an effort to defend Trump supporters and by virtue of them Trump.
No, it wasn't. Your entire screed here is a non sequitur. You're not referring to anything I actually said in that post. It is all your imagination.
It is not my imagination that you saw that and were like "oh that old thing, how could you not get the meaning of that."
If you're going to take issue with my perception of that fake photo, don't forget your remarks about the perception of the In God We Trust motto in schools...
Not sure how my perception that some Christians are celebrating posting "in god we trust" as a gotcha moment is related.

do try to be consistent in your observations of perceptions next time, and your perceptions are completely your imagination, none the less, you should take issue first with the person who deemed it proper to post a fake photo once it was exposed as such.
That person was called out and they deleted their post. There is nothing left to take issue with there. As I said, that was addressed.
Don't create your own vulgar language fiction and attribute it to my post that in actual language I wrote made a personal observation of what turned out to be a fake photo, based on a personal attire item I own, and think that which came first, the fake photo, that invites commentary isn't relevant.
I am not sure what your reasoning for themental gymnastics was. I offered several possibilities and the all encompassing "some other reason." Unless you are stating that you had no reason, then my post didn't misrepresent your reasoning.
Of course you can do that but you look bias and myopic in your pejorative attack against me.
There was no pejorative attack. I stated that you jumped the gun to defend Trump. You did. That shows bias.
That's really bad given your pre-existing example of fabrication so as to then take issue with me based on what is your imagination alone.
I am not taking issue with you. If you felt personally attacked, that was not my intention. Biases are real. And just as some anti-trumpers need to address their bias of distorting every move of Trump's or Trump's supporter's as racism, sexism, or scandal so too do some Trump supporters need to address their bias of defending every action as wholesome, rough speaking, or misinterpreted.
In short, you're attacking yourself there. While ignoring the first cause of any commentary that arrived regarding the fake picture.
Again the fake picture was addressed. My thoughts on the fake picture? Some people have stereotyped, categorized and vilified Trump and his supporters so far that they will jump to believe anything negative because f*** Trump, see I told you how horrible they were, literally Hitler! Or some other reason.

But that post was deleted. Called out, and deleted, i.e. addressed.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Al Sharpton,just to name a few.

Why do you think Trump is a racist? Keep in mind, Islam is not a race nor are illegal aliens.
There's plenty to criticise about Obama, but what makes you say he's racist? I keep seeing you make this and similar claims.

I admit to being quite baffled as to how anyone can consider Obama racist, but Trump not.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
No I read it. So not a false claim. When your conclusion is false then your reasoning or premise are likely in error
I'm not going to belabor the point with you. I've explained my remark which was clear in the first place. You're looking for a fight and you'll not find one here. This subject is closed. Grow up.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Bizarre.

How about on the right? Which conservatives/neocons/alt-righters do you consider racist?
I forgot to add Bidden to the list. I haven't paid attention to the Republican side because the Left racists get more press.

The near-constant racist things he says and does.
Such as? Please be specific.
Remember, Islam and illegal alien are not a race.

Curious George

Veteran Member
I'm not going to belabor the point with you. I've explained my remark which was clear in the first place. You're looking for a fight and you'll not find one here. This subject is closed. Grow up.
Not looking for a fight. I do however expect capable adults to honestly reflect on their remarks. This instance provides an excellent learning opportunity for you, if you choose to embrace it.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Are you able to speak without interjecting sarcasm? Ever?

You missed the whole point behind the loud mouths commentary. I provided what you asked. You can look up the rest
I wasn't using sarcasm in that post.
Do you not have something less biased than "Liberal Lunatics?"

Also, why didn't you respond to my other posts?

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I forgot to add Bidden to the list. I haven't paid attention to the Republican side because the Left racists get more press.

Such as? Please be specific.
Remember, Islam and illegal alien are not a race.
Examples?

How utterly bizarre that you don't pay attention to the racism on the right. :rolleyes: