• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Rf dream(Warning, contains dream itself)

SoulTYPE

In this one I dreamt that I was at RF and I had recieved many PMs from a certain member, I will call this member Laura. Laura kept saying how much she loved my posts and she thought I was a great person. Anyways, she PM'd me to say that she had two tickets to the Christian rock concert(um) anyways she really wanted to go. I told Laura I would go, because I had nothing better to do.

Then HelpME and huajiro asked if Iwanted to go to the Ramstein concert(um again). Anyways we went and after we dcided to walk over (or stumble, we were pissed) to the Christian Concert around the corner. We saw that Laura had gone to the concert with Mrs C and Feathers. laura was crying. Anyways, later on I talked to Mrs C and she told me that Laura was upset that I had not gone to the concert with her and that Laura really liked me.
(umx3)I cannot remember the majority of the dream, but I do remember ending up in a happy relationship with this member.

Now, since that dream, I have been thinking about this person alot. I kind of um like here in a way. Oh and she is cute too.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
*sings* Love is in the air! Happy ending..that's good. Here's roses
for you to give her...
2redroses.gif
whom ever this darling person is.
elmo_7.gif

Even though you made a choice of not going to the (um) Christian rock concert,
you both seemed like you ended up happy together inspite of your differences.
If we have way too much in common, what's there to learn about each other?
carrdero and I have some things in common. But we also have our differences.
That's where we learn things about each other and brings us more together.
We may not aggree but that doesn't mean we can't learn from each other.
There you have the teacher and the student. I am younger so I will be the student.
Opposites attract. Example...carrdero and I
Emo-023.gif
Emo-024.gif

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Yay! I got to go to a dream-concert with Mrs C! (I bet we played air guitar like nobody's business!)

If I may ask, was 'Laura' going because she enjoyed the band, or because it was a Christian concert? What were your feelings on the other band? Or did that not really come into the dream?

I will note that Mrs. C makes a great counseller! She's even helping people in their dream-states!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
FeathersinHair said:
Yay! I got to go to a dream-concert with Mrs C! (I bet we played air guitar like nobody's business!)

If I may ask, was 'Laura' going because she enjoyed the band, or because it was a Christian concert? What were your feelings on the other band? Or did that not really come into the dream?

I will note that Mrs. C makes a great counseller! She's even helping people in their dream-states!
poohnfriends-small.gif
That's what friends are for.
teu20.gif

HelpMe

·´sociopathic meanderer`·
lol, i love moshpits.and i don't know what rammstein is saying but "Du Hast" is great.

usually it would be better if you went to events with her on your terms.although given that this person is very 'christian', following her to an invite would not be a bad idea at all.why am i ranting about a dream?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
mrscarrdero said:
Since this is an off topic thread, I hope SoulType won't mind me wandering off topic and cooing over the little bathing angel bubble. Do you find such cute things all over, Mrs C, or do you have a certain place to look? They certainly enliven the forum!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
FeathersinHair said:
Since this is an off topic thread, I hope SoulType won't mind me wandering off topic and cooing over the little bathing angel bubble. Do you find such cute things all over, Mrs C, or do you have a certain place to look? They certainly enliven the forum!
The images I have stored in a site and the emoticons are
located at Emoticons 4 U. I have a lot of them bookmarked
so all I have to do is click and Walllaaaaahhh!
1238.gif