• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Public School with a Pro-Islam Ramadan Policy: 'May Allah Continue to Shower You - Love and

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
This thread is an example as to why you should never drink and do the internet. Remember kids, friends don't let friends drink and do the internet.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Another public school has come under fire for celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan in a way that appears to endorse the religion of Islam.

The Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund (FCDF) reports it happened at the West New York School District in New Jersey.

FCDF sent the letter to Superintendent Ms. Clara Brito Herrera and Memorial High Principal Scott Wolhrab after an anonymous teacher contacted FCDF on behalf of other teachers, all of whom are deeply concerned about the school district's promotion of Islam.

View attachment 29645

Another Public School with a Pro-Islam Ramadan Policy: 'May Allah Continue to Shower You - Love and Wisdom'

Uh, they promote Christianity way more than that.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I don't hate Americans. Some Americans have been good. Anwar al-Awlaki was American :D

Judging by your stated religion and silly anime avatar I gather that you're young and naive and are simply spouting sentiments that you've been indoctrinated with. I'm sure you've been taught some choice thoughts on Jews as well.

Komori

Judging by your stated religion and silly anime avatar I gather that you're young and naive and are simply spouting sentiments that you've been indoctrinated with. I'm sure you've been taught some choice thoughts on Jews as well.
Indoctrinated? I'm a convert to Islam. I was raised Christian. You think I'm some Hezbollah member?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
We had one teacher who came in specifically to teach us about all different religions.
My mom told me that when she was a kid, they would take field trips to different churches and such to learn about different religions, IIRC. But she was born in 1950, so.