• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Public School with a Pro-Islam Ramadan Policy: 'May Allah Continue to Shower You - Love and

Cooky

Veteran Member
Your ignorance of the existence of Islam prior to 9/11 is proof of the failure of the "American" school system.

I dont know what country you're from, but you're clearly no American. You have no idea what the true purpose of education is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooky

Veteran Member
@Rival... How could someone say that to another human being? What he just said to me?

...I would never say such hurtful things to another person.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I mean, i'm not going to report it, but I encourage everyone to remember what an aweful thing was spoken to me today.

I know I won't forget.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Here in America, while the left and right talk a big game, at the end of the day, we tend to shake hands and don't hate each other.

...Europeans seem to hate. Deeply.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I don't hate Americans. Some Americans have been good. Anwar al-Awlaki was American :D

Oh, so you like the terrorists who kill Americans... That's funny. :rolleyes:

.l.. I'm Speechless.. Is anyone else seeing this..?

Cooky

Veteran Member
@Komori, i've posted where I live, my 7 and 8 year old childrens names and faces, my own face... Do I need to assume that someone on this thread might try to murder us now? I mean, my dead mother was just brought up in the thread.

...What am I supposed to think? What kind of people are you and the reverend really?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Hey @Rival, I didn't know the Europeans were such a wild bunch..! You guys make the Wild West look like Disneyland! :D

...Geeze! :eek:

Komori

@Komori, i've posted where I live, my 7 and 8 year old childrens names and faces, my own face... Do I need to assume that someone on this thread might try to murder us now? I mean, my dead mother was just brought up in the thread.

...What am I supposed to think? What kind of people are you and the reverend really?
Wow you really are a true American. Cannot take a joke at all. If I posted the navy seal copypasta, would you call the police?