• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Message from The Center for Peace of Global Governance

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Decided to put this latest message from Sovaida Ma'ani Ewing in Baha'i dir. It is also in response to the Ukraine war. There is no criticism of any global leader directly. The emphasis is on how the world is disintegrating and integrating at the same time and how integration needs to accelerate. I have a neighbor to the north that I know named Louis Ma'ani who is related to her. She also serves as a faculty member at the Wilmette Institute for a course that I took in 2018 called "Building a World Federation: The Key to Resolving Our Global Crisis"

This time I will include the CPGG You Tube channel which includes the whole series of "re-imagining our world" so over time if you have time and are inclined to do so you can see the whole series.

https://www.youtube.com/c/CenterforPeaceandGlobalGovernanceCPGG/videos

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Decided to put this latest message from Sovaida Ma'ani Ewing in Baha'i dir. It is also in response to the Ukraine war. There is no criticism of any global leader directly. The emphasis is on how the world is disintegrating and integrating at the same time and how integration needs to accelerate. I have a neighbor to the north that I know named Louis Ma'ani who is related to her. She also serves as a faculty member at the Wilmette Institute for a course that I took in 2018 called "Building a World Federation: The Key to Resolving Our Global Crisis"

This time I will include the CPGG You Tube channel which includes the whole series of "re-imagining our world" so over time if you have time and are inclined to do so you can see the whole series.

https://www.youtube.com/c/CenterforPeaceandGlobalGovernanceCPGG/videos

Thank you will have a watch.

Regards Tony