• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Man of Allah (God) *after* Muhammad (so says hadith)

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Yes, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan is the National Representative of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and Bro. Farrakhan says that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad was a Messenger of Allah and the Christ that the world has been expecting.

Now that is Farrakhan saying that Elijah Muhammad was a Messenger of Allah and the Christ.

Please quote from Elijah Muhammad where Elijah Muhammad says and quotes Wahee (Word of Revelation) descended on him that he is Messenger of Allah and the Christ, in first person.

Now that is Farrakhan saying that Elijah Muhammad was a Messenger of Allah and the Christ.

Please quote from Elijah Muhammad where Elijah Muhammad says and quotes Wahee (Word of Revelation) descended on him that he is Messenger of Allah and the Christ, in first person.

Well the Honorable Elijah Muhammad always made himself known as the Messenger of Allah. He declared that he met with Allah, face to face, like the Prophet Moses (pbuh) and that was taught by Him for 3 years and 4 months from the years of 1931-1934 CE. He said that Allah then left him to deliver the Message which he did for 40 years, and Brother Farrakhan represents him today to the world like the Apostle Paul represented Christ in the Bible.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said in 1972 during the Theology of Time lecture series that he is the Christ that the world has been expecting.

Peace.
Bro. Yahyaa

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Well the Honorable Elijah Muhammad always made himself known as the Messenger of Allah. He declared that he met with Allah, face to face, like the Prophet Moses (pbuh) and that was taught by Him for 3 years and 4 months from the years of 1931-1934 CE. He said that Allah then left him to deliver the Message which he did for 40 years, and Brother Farrakhan represents him today to the world like the Apostle Paul represented Christ in the Bible.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said in 1972 during the Theology of Time lecture series that he is the Christ that the world has been expecting.

Peace.
Bro. Yahyaa

You could not quote from him; it seem to be your general impression.

So Elijah Muhammad did not claim to be what you think he was. He never was.

You could not quote from him; it seem to be your general impression.

No Sir, I heard him with my own ears say that he is the Messiah that the world has been looking for. You can hear that too for yourself if you buy the Theology of Time Lecture series by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad available @ HEM CD Messages. And in his books, he always identifies himself as a Messenger of Allah.

Peace.
Bro. Yahyaa

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
LOL! You can hear him say it! IF you buy this 5 part cds, sold single 2 dollars each!

Thats right! 100+ $$ to hear an unsubstantiated claim!

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I don't judge anybody; I leave it to the Master of the Day of Judgement. I respect the people of Nation of Islam.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I will some up the points of my some posts for friend Yahyaa Waahid here.

1. As per the principles of the interpretation of Hadith, Hadith should be interpreted within the ambit of Quran and not outside of it.

2. Nation of Islam people could not point out any verse of Quran under which their leaders claim to be a Messiah or Imam Mahdi. So their claim is just to be taken as a literary messiah, not strictly speaking of a religious Messiah, as sometimes a good doctor could be said to be a messiah by his patients.

They are social leaders of African people living in America; if they have uplifted their people from a low status to higher one and given them self-assurance, to that extent their services should be appreciated, and not out of that.

3. Even Sahih Hadith Muslim mentions that when the Messiah comes he would receive Wahee or Word of Revelation to guide him from the one true God.

4. The Messiah would be a successor of Muhammad and not a Christian; he will follow Quran and its commandments. He will bring no new teachings and will not cancel any teachings of Quran.

5. The Messiah will be a prophet messenger of God and an Ummati of Muhammad, a follower of him; he will be an Ummati Nabee, a follower prophet of Muhammad.

6. Since he will be guided by Wahee by God, hence, another title/name of him will be of Imam Mahdi.

I think the above do not fit on FARD MUHAMMAD,Elijah Muhammad and or Farrakhan, leaders of Nation of Islam.

There being no categorical and specific claim from them having been appointed Messiah or Imam Mahdi by express Wahee or Word of Revelation from the one true God and that is why you could not quote from him; it seem to be your general impression about them which has been found to be incorrect.

I, however, respect the people of Nation of Islam as they say that they are Muslims and they believe in Quran.

I will some up the points of my some posts for friend Yahyaa Waahid here.

1. As per the principles of the interpretation of Hadith, Hadith should be interpreted within the ambit of Quran and not outside of it.

2. Nation of Islam people could not point out any verse of Quran under which their leaders claim to be a Messiah or Imam Mahdi. So their claim is just to be taken as a literary messiah, not strictly speaking of a religious Messiah, as sometimes a good doctor could be said to be a messiah by his patients.

They are social leaders of African people living in America; if they have uplifted their people from a low status to higher one and given them self-assurance, to that extent their services should be appreciated, and not out of that.

3. Even Sahih Hadith Muslim mentions that when the Messiah comes he would receive Wahee or Word of Revelation to guide him from the one true God.

4. The Messiah would be a successor of Muhammad and not a Christian; he will follow Quran and its commandments. He will bring no new teachings and will not cancel any teachings of Quran.

5. The Messiah will be a prophet messenger of God and an Ummati of Muhammad, a follower of him; he will be an Ummati Nabee, a follower prophet of Muhammad.

6. Since he will be guided by Wahee by God, hence, another title/name of him will be of Imam Mahdi.

I think the above do not fit on FARD MUHAMMAD,Elijah Muhammad and or Farrakhan, leaders of Nation of Islam.

There being no categorical and specific claim from them having been appointed Messiah or Imam Mahdi by express Wahee or Word of Revelation from the one true God and that is why you could not quote from him; it seem to be your general impression about them which has been found to be incorrect.

I, however, respect the people of Nation of Islam as they say that they are Muslims and they believe in Quran.

Well Brother, my understanding is that not all Muslims believe in the same hadith. But the hadiths are just the words of men & women and not the Word of Allah. I am telling you that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad declared that he met Allah face to face, as the Prophet Moses (pbuh) met Him in Exodus 33:11 in the Bible, and he declared that Allah made him a Messenger to the American so-called Negroes, whom he teaches are the true Children of Israel, and a Messenger of all men.

He didn't say in 1972 that he is a messiah. He said that he is the Messiah that the world has been expecting.

As-Salaam Alaikum.
Bro. Waahid

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Well Brother, my understanding is that not all Muslims believe in the same hadith. But the hadiths are just the words of men & women and not the Word of Allah. I am telling you that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad declared that he met Allah face to face, as the Prophet Moses (pbuh) met Him in Exodus 33:11 in the Bible, and he declared that Allah made him a Messenger to the American so-called Negroes, whom he teaches are the true Children of Israel, and a Messenger of all men.

He didn't say in 1972 that he is a messiah. He said that he is the Messiah that the world has been expecting.

As-Salaam Alaikum.
Bro. Waahid

Sorry to repeat again; this might be your impression only and it might be shared by his other followers also, that does not make it a proper religious claim; for that many quotations from him in first person be given, please.

There are specific warnings about a false claimant one must be aware of in Bible and Quran.

Sorry to repeat again; this might be your impression only and it might be shared by his other followers also, that does not make it a proper religious claim; for that many quotations from him in first person be given, please.

There are specific warnings about a false claimant one must be aware of in Bible and Quran.

Yes Sir...I don't remember his exact words with 100% recollection but if I remember correctly, during his (The Honorable Elijah Muhammad) Theology of Time Lecture Series, he was discussing Jesus of the Bible and he said words to the effect that those who were teaching American Blacks Christianity wanted Blacks to believe that the Jesus of the Bible (the Messiah) came 2,000 years ago. If he was not discussing that point about Jesus he was discussing something else about him, and all that I remember him saying in reference to Jesus is, "you're looking at him." His National Representative Minister Louis Farrakhan could probably quote his exact words if you ever listen to Minister Farrakhan, but if you want to hear the exact quote, you can hear it buy purchasing the Theology of Time Lecture Series which you can do at: HEM CD Messages. Minister Farrakhan, who again is the Honorable Elijah Muhammad's National Representative declares that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad is the exalted Christ.

As-Salaam Alaikum.
Bro. Yahyaa

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Yes Sir...I don't remember his exact words with 100% recollection but if I remember correctly, during his (The Honorable Elijah Muhammad) Theology of Time Lecture Series, he was discussing Jesus of the Bible and he said words to the effect that those who were teaching American Blacks Christianity wanted Blacks to believe that the Jesus of the Bible (the Messiah) came 2,000 years ago. If he was not discussing that point about Jesus he was discussing something else about him, and all that I remember him saying in reference to Jesus is, "you're looking at him." His National Representative Minister Louis Farrakhan could probably quote his exact words if you ever listen to Minister Farrakhan, but if you want to hear the exact quote, you can hear it buy purchasing the Theology of Time Lecture Series which you can do at: HEM CD Messages. Minister Farrakhan, who again is the Honorable Elijah Muhammad's National Representative declares that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad is the exalted Christ.

As-Salaam Alaikum.
Bro. Yahyaa

This is an age of writing, if he spoke something; why did he not commit it to writing?

This is an age of writing, if he spoke something; why did he not commit it to writing?

Actually, my dear Brother, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad wrote a WHOLE LOT (in my estimation it is a whole lot.) Here are the titles of 5 of his books & a link to where you can purchase them:

1. Message to the Blackman in America
2. The Fall of America
3. Our Savior Has Arrived
4. How to Eat to Live, Book I
5. How to Eat to Live, Book II

(Can be purchased @:) Books & Literature.

You can also learn more about him by listening to Minister Louis Farrakhan's (who is the National Representative of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad) weekly 1 hour lectures that are being given every Saturday at 6PM Central @ The Time & What Must Be Done: Lecture Series by Minister Louis Farrakhan; you can even visit that link right now for last week's lecture.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Yahyaa

InvestigateTruth

There have been many claimants to being Messengers after Mohammad; to be the Madhi or Messiah. How can you be certain that the founders of Baha'i religion are the right ones?
But, one of the Criteria according to many Authentic Hadithes is this:

Mahdi and Christ will be on earth together at the same time. Christ will be a follower of Mahdi initially, Mahdi will rule for 6 years, then Christ will rule after Him for 40 years.

Now, if you look at all Messiah and Mahdi claimants, these criteria are not fulfilled by others for, in case of all other claimants, both Mahdi and Christ did not come together at the same time.
Those claimants are of three types. either he claimed to be Mahdi only. Or he claimed to be Christ only. Or he claimed to be Mahdi and Christ as one Person.

So, by this Criteria all claimants will be eliminated with the exeption of Baha'i Faith. For in the case of Baha'i Faith, it was first the Bab who claimed to be Mahdi. He then was Martyred after 6 years. During this period Baha'u'llah was His follower. Then after Him Baha'u'llah took leadership and claimed to be return of Christ and ruled for forty years until His passing.

Off course this Criteria by itself is not a proof. in fact no matter how many signs are shown, one can still say these are coincidence.
But by this criteria alone, the choices are limited to only one. And that is Baha'i faith to be investigated. So, that should make it easy for those who want to investigate farther.

- Peace

Last edited: